PDA

View Full Version : Comments about the Englishtown NJ meet!!

Coroncho80
11-03-2002, 06:39 PM
Let's hear it guys, How was it? What did you guys think, was it worth it?, What is fun? Any experiences or comments that you guys wanna share? Let it all out! Pics too!

88LXi68
11-03-2002, 06:41 PM
it was COLD and the roads suck. otherwise....I LOVED IT. cant wait to attend more events next yr. the turbo accord kicked ass.

Coroncho80
11-03-2002, 07:03 PM
Hey steve, I got the video ready for you, what do you wanna do?? I'll send it to you and let me know if you wanna post it or not. The video is short but it shows all of us except Grant

PS. The 12 sec accord was the BOMB!!!!!!!! Kicked ass and more.......

RobT5580
11-03-2002, 07:32 PM
Yeah it was good but cold. Coroncho dont be mad i would have whipped you....Wait till next summer your in deep trouble....I feel your pain on the long drive though my ass hurts from sitting in traffic i need to start driving like mike....

ONEY LXI
11-03-2002, 08:15 PM
yo i saw all you guys when you where gettin ready to leave.........i didn't have my car so i didn't flag you guys down, but whoever has the accoed se-i sticker on his car the four door was sitting next to me in the parkin lot for a sec. i had my bodies beat up 89 accord it was black lx-i all stock i was going to stop you but i was kind of embarassed cause i didn't have my car. when i was walkin out i saw three of you guys leavin and your cars looked hot as hell. and whoever raced i think it was eric you beat that dude no matter what they said.

Neuspeed87lx
11-03-2002, 08:34 PM
dude you guys have no idea how bad the ride home was .....but mark and luis saved me ...i posted in the off topic what happened ....luis, mark ...you guys kick ass

Neuspeed87lx
11-04-2002, 05:09 AM
and yea mike was drivin like a typical new yorker. in all i did have a great time .. the drag races were great...i think seeing that turbo 3g made the trip worth it ..seeing him run 12 seconds was awesome ..that black supra was nasty ... conorcho ...get some pics of the wheels! :D

Coroncho80
11-04-2002, 05:54 AM
I would post all the pics that i have, but i dont want you guys the see the big red X! :lol I think its up to steve to save the day. I'll send it to him if he want to..........

Coroncho80
11-04-2002, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by ONEY LXI
yo i saw all you guys when you where gettin ready to leave.........i didn't have my car so i didn't flag you guys down, but whoever has the accoed se-i sticker on his car the four door was sitting next to me in the parkin lot for a sec. i had my bodies beat up 89 accord it was black lx-i all stock i was going to stop you but i was kind of embarassed cause i didn't have my car. when i was walkin out i saw three of you guys leavin and your cars looked hot as hell. and whoever raced i think it was eric you beat that dude no matter what they said.

Yo, I was the one with the blac sei. You should of said something. Some of the guys didn't bring their cars anyways.......... ! :lol

Grant2k
11-04-2002, 06:42 AM
that's funny that we were all standing around that car and looking at it. anyway, it was a good time, great to meet you guys and see that 12 second hatch. but did you see all that wheel spin he had. that's should be a low 11 second car. i can't wait to get up there for the next meet. you guys are awsome. and post some pics guys!

Neuspeed87lx
11-04-2002, 09:18 AM
i dont know if you were there when he said his best was 11.9 i think ...

Grant2k
11-04-2002, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Neuspeed87lx
i dont know if you were there when he said his best was 11.9 i think ...

i heard that but he should be able to get like an 11.2 if he could hook better. i don't know what else he can do for traction. he had the rear end jecked way up and 24 inch slicks.

Neuspeed87lx
11-04-2002, 09:39 AM
ya your right ... he did have a lot of wheel spin .. still not bad for a 3g!

ONEY LXI
11-04-2002, 10:02 AM
i was going to say something oh well maybe next time..................the races were hot but it was way to fuckin cold...did anyone see the car that lost it's back wheel that shit was funny as hell

ONEY LXI
11-04-2002, 10:06 AM
he said to tell you guys that he is workin on his car and it should be painted in a couple of weeks..................i'll get him going don't worry

Grant2k
11-04-2002, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by ONEY LXI
i was going to say something oh well maybe next time..................the races were hot but it was way to fuckin cold...did anyone see the car that lost it's back wheel that shit was funny as hell

yeah, that was a starlet, right. that was gonna be a good race to, against that 8 second vega. what about that 12 or 13 second grand cherokee? that thing was wild. and that '65 13 second chevy pickup surprised me too. and the 13 second Samuri. that thing was rediculous.

chronicsinners
11-04-2002, 12:54 PM
damn wish i went. too hungover at the time of departure, sorry guys

ONEY LXI
11-04-2002, 02:44 PM
yea that shot was hot.............how about that fuckin sick as rx-7 the one that lost but was quick as hell

Neuspeed87lx
11-04-2002, 04:46 PM
that jeep wass sick

Coroncho80
11-04-2002, 05:47 PM
Yo, where are the pictures????????????????? aint no body gonna post them???

mrgadget
11-04-2002, 05:59 PM
Hey guys
I wanted to come but I ended up in the hospital on Sunday after my football game. I was going to drive up after the game but after getting hit in the head, a back injury and and very very bac sprang to my right thumb. I had a hard time shifting my short shifter on the way to the hospital. It turned out that I didn't break my back, my thumb is in a cast and I had a mild concussion. I really missed everything especially the turbo. This is something that I plan on doing for next year
Mrgadget

mrgadget
11-04-2002, 06:01 PM
Did anyone get their Carbon Fiber hood
Mrgadget

Neuspeed87lx
11-04-2002, 06:04 PM
yea mrgadget we waited and looked around for you ..we all wanted to see your car .. but hey its cool ..good to hear ur ok .. we had a great time at the track .. hope to see your car some other time

Coroncho80
11-04-2002, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by mrgadget
Did anyone get their Carbon Fiber hood
Mrgadget

Yeah, Steve ( 88LXi68) ordered his but i believe he hasn't recieved yet. I'm sorry for what happened to you man. We walked half of the parking lot looking for you but no luck. Then, we drove to see if we could find you, but nothing. I really wanted to see your car man. Hopefully you can make it next time :sadwave:

Neuspeed87lx
11-04-2002, 06:10 PM
coroncho ...you put the wheels on yet ?

Grant2k
11-04-2002, 06:15 PM
isn't there talk of a meet in conneticut over the summer? may you can drive up for that one mrgadget. i am gonna try. and jay, there is a new thread with maurice's rims. they look hot.

Neuspeed87lx
11-04-2002, 06:20 PM
yea i just saw that thred ...they def look great

Coroncho80
11-04-2002, 07:51 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you very much!

Vega88lxi
11-04-2002, 09:06 PM
That 12 second hatch had massive wheel spin and still pulled off a 12.6. He dialed in a 12.00 so Im guessing he was shoting for a 12.1 or 12.2 . I think that guys from Connecticut also. Out of like 5 or 6 events that that accord was there that I attended that was the first time Ive ever seen him actually run.

Grant2k
11-04-2002, 09:39 PM
yes, he was from coneticut.

Coroncho80
11-04-2002, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Vega88lxi
That 12 second hatch had massive wheel spin and still pulled off a 12.6. He dialed in a 12.00 so Im guessing he was shoting for a 12.1 or 12.2 . I think that guys from Connecticut also. Out of like 5 or 6 events that that accord was there that I attended that was the first time Ive ever seen him actually run.

:wtf: happened to you on sunday???????????

markmdz89hatch
11-05-2002, 06:45 AM
hey Vega, not only was he from CT, but he's from New Haven! That's only like 15 min. from me, and if I'm not mistaken, you live in NewHaven too right?

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
11-05-2002, 05:17 PM
Yeah!! Meet was great!! Kewl of Marky , Steve, Luis & Rob to wait up for me!! I was running late from work!! Everybody was kewl !! Jay was the first one there!! Coroncho showed late!! got lost!!! and he was the 2nd closet to the freaking place!~!! Kewl of Grant for showing up & Taking pics!! I will try to post my pics this week!! And I am used to driving on bad surfaces!! Also does anybody remember the Yellow 3D Gen Integra with the type R headlight conversion? I was talking with him on the phone today!! He was there with a couple of his friends!! Kinda Kewl!! I think I took a pic!!! The Cars!!! Luis's Nissan was dopppee!!! Rob's Coupe Dope!!! Coronch's Sei!!! Was Hot !! Came with a woman and all!! Grant's mobile!! Was looking good!! Nice and Loud!! Jay's Civic was Very Very Nice!! Looked fast!!Then there was my Buddy! He Was clean and ready to go!!!! I lost a piece on the way over fack!!! I was happy to be the only one there with JDM Corners!! Ty Steve for not bringing ur ride!! and I have power Locks!!! Sweet!!!

Coroncho80
11-05-2002, 05:51 PM
You're freaking funny "DUDE!" It was funny as shit when you realized that the piece of your windshield was missing........... Too funny :lol BTW guys, that squicky noise that was coming from the belts was gone right after I got home and that little smoke by the cooling senso, was because I washed my K&N with the K&N cleaning kit and it comes with a bottle of soap (i think) and a redish kind of oil that you gotta spray. Well, that red oil didn't dry all the way, so it was kind of leaking and falling on the hot parts of the engine. That's all. I'm sooooooooo happy, my car is stronger than ever now and its looking better than ever too.

Grant2k
11-05-2002, 05:58 PM
the red stuff is the filter oil that actually does the filtering. you just put on a little too much.

Neuspeed87lx
11-05-2002, 05:59 PM
ya those jdm corners were sweet man .... it was kinda funny when you noticed that piece was gone from ur windshield :D i cant wait too see the pics ..and i look foward to next year!

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
11-05-2002, 06:07 PM
Weird Shit man! :lol I 'll get it fixed!! Yeah Next year !! Sounds Kewl! Spring/Summer 03!!! Coroch I coulda Woulda Dusted ya!!

Neuspeed87lx
11-05-2002, 06:12 PM
dude dont make me race my civic next year:D...if all goes as plans my civic will be turbocharged by next year... and i will run it....next time im gona bring a whole set of tools though:wave:

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
11-05-2002, 06:15 PM
Dude!! The Civic was hot!! ever think about replacing the doors with ex model!! power windows ya know!! I had some nice plans for next summer,but the goverment had better ones for me!! Hope to see u all next year!! Hey Jay!! I am glad u got home safe!! where exactly did it happen?

Neuspeed87lx
11-05-2002, 06:20 PM
i have thought about gettin power windows and locks...i will probally do it eventually...umm it started to make noise around hartford and then i had to stop because it got so bad about 5-10 miles after hartford...i was about 10-15 miles away from home ..thank god for luis, mark, and that stranger with the set of tools that helped...

Vega88lxi
11-05-2002, 06:28 PM
hey Vega, not only was he from CT, but he's from New Haven! That's only like 15 min. from me, and if I'm not mistaken, you live in NewHaven too right?

Yeah I am in New Haven. I think the guy might work for B&B Performance or he knows some guys that do.

Neuspeed87lx
11-05-2002, 06:32 PM
get him on the board!

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
11-05-2002, 06:33 PM
Aww Seems Like New Haven is going to be the new Spot!! Sounds Kewl!! They Have a strip somewhere over there!! next to the water!! My cousin drove me there once!!

Neuspeed87lx
11-05-2002, 06:38 PM
lets meet there next year then ...its closer to me :D unless you guys wana meet at my house...its a straight road about a 1/4 mile with no traffic at all no cops :D just paved...

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
11-05-2002, 06:41 PM
I think next years meet!! should have a big turn out!! maybe twenty cars!! :omg:

Neuspeed87lx
11-05-2002, 06:44 PM
that would be dooope..

markmdz89hatch
11-05-2002, 07:27 PM
yeah it would. I'll bring the bread for all the hot dogs and hamburg's. lol. Never again. Anyway guys, I'm gonna work on getting a formal professional flyer together and maybe open this meet up to 2nd and 3rd gen 'ludes, along with 1st gen 'tegs, and of course our 3G's. (anybody see what I'm getting at yet..??? flips) Hey Jay, this time bring the more reliable car (the 3G) that way I don't have to follow ur ass up to Springfield (again) when it's all over. LOL...j/k. Yeah, so in the next week or so, I'm gonna post up a date, and a few possible places to host the meet. Then I'll try and get a portion of that park/wherever it is reserved that way it's all legal for me to print up and publish the meet. If anyone has any ideas, or objections to the "flip meet" let's hear 'em.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
11-05-2002, 07:39 PM
Marky!! Sounds Kewl!! I rather wait to see the flyer to post a comment!~! But It's sound nice!! I'll will be there!!

Neuspeed87lx
11-05-2002, 07:44 PM
Jay, this time bring the more reliable car (the 3G) that way I don't have to follow ur ass up to Springfield (again) when it's all over. LOL...j/k

hahahahahaahaha i know ..that damn civic

Vega88lxi
11-05-2002, 09:40 PM
wtf happened to you on sunday???????????

Well I was there...but I was helping out my cousin with his race car. He has a yellow 73 rotary powered Corolla runing a best of 12.5 n/a . His set-up is for nitrous but he couldnt get it to wrok properly.

I didnt really see the 3gs people. I was in the pits with my cousin or in the stands most of the time, tho I did see a few 3g's scattered about in the pits. Besides since I didnt bring my car, which isnt a 3g anymore, I didnt think It was appropriate.

How many 3g's people showed up anyways?

Oh and that strip by the water that people mentioned is Long Warfh and the cops bust it up quick.

Grant2k
11-05-2002, 09:46 PM
none of the cars in the pits were ours. there was one asshole from the bronx who ran a 19 (snicker to self) but we were all in the parking lots. i was on the side of the track you drive in on and everybody else was way out on the boonies on the other side. i think that for the amount of people there, which i think was like 8, there were 5 3geez i think.

markmdz89hatch
11-06-2002, 08:18 AM
yeah grant ur right, I second that part about the asshole. That dude was a dick. First, I try to flag him down as he's driving through the pits by stepping out holding out my arm as if to say STOP, and what's the bitch do, he speeds up. We catch up to him, and I go to tell him about this board. He looks at me like, whatever and walks away.

All this while the guy with the 12 second turbo 3G is parked right in front of him talking to our whole group. I was ready to be like "Dude, you just ran a 19+, who are you to act like a dick to us."

Mike ur from the bronx too right, and ur sure as shit a whole dumpload bigger then him. If you see him, do us all a favor and beat the shit out of him, and the sense into him.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
11-06-2002, 01:31 PM
Well Actually I am from Manhattan!! But If I see Him!! I will be glad too!!

markmdz89hatch
11-06-2002, 01:49 PM
much thanks good buddy!

:D

Coroncho80
11-06-2002, 02:59 PM
Last night was a busy one here at work, so i could not spend my time like Mark does it. The whole freaking day in the pc :lol Anyways, That New Heaven meet sound good to me. Hopefully, Mark would had finish my front bumper lip by then........................ ( sorry, had to break your balls once again.) Guess what, I got all the pics from the meeting ready, including the group picture, which is looking TIGHT! I'm gonna upload them and then open a new threat in the accord pictures threat. Keep an eye out! I also got the orange integra with the orange taillights, the black supra and more............. Ok, I'll be back, I'm gonna upload them now!

Neuspeed87lx
11-07-2002, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by markmdz89hatch

All this while the guy with the 12 second turbo 3G is parked right in front of him talking to our whole group. I was ready to be like "Dude, you just ran a 19+, who are you to act like a dick to us."

Mike ur from the bronx too right, and ur sure as shit a whole dumpload bigger then him. If you see him, do us all a favor and beat the shit out of him, and the sense into him.

i didnt realize that guy was like that ! i knew was all started talking to him but then i saw the motor in the hatch and i got wicked excited and just walked away....lol...i do remember when we tried to flag him down when he drove by and he just sped up....what a loser...thinks he was a big shot with a stock auto accord running 19's