PDA

View Full Version : new engine

SiCReX
11-04-2002, 01:36 AM
hey im lookin to put a new engine in my 87 accord lxi since its got about 204,000 miles on it now, which still runs great but i want more speed. What engine should I go with, whats the best power for the money, and that will fit pretty easily without fucking around with it too much. Any more info would help a lot.

YK86
11-04-2002, 03:09 AM
Please read third thread from the top titled "Read this before asking anything".

SiCReX
11-04-2002, 12:51 PM
i did read it retard. dont reply to my shit if you arent gonna help. the "read this before asking anything" dont help any so fuck off "eh"

YK86
11-04-2002, 01:39 PM
LOL. You aren't going to get much help with that attitude. This question gets asked all the time and that is why that thread was put there with links to threads talking about different swaps. It tells you what will fit, what it comes out of, how much the mount kit costs, and what is needed to put it in. It also answers your rated HP and torque question you asked in the other thread about the JDM B20A.

socal3rdgen
11-04-2002, 01:45 PM
he's just saying read the that thread cuz it is explained over and over n this forum. plus its more of a personal choice of how much is enough money for you to spend. there is a lot involved in this explination.