PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta meet on 16th

ninja2571
11-04-2002, 12:12 PM
if you guess do deside to meet on the 16th in atlanta, email me at [email protected] and tell me where and what time.......
ill be there

MoonScryer
11-04-2002, 07:34 PM
Keep checking here for it. It's looking like it will happen. I'm waiting to see what 87AccordsterLX says about that day. I know tightwhitelx and I were talking about it, so it will most likely happen.

Stay tuned.

87AccordsterLx
11-06-2002, 01:27 AM
Its a go... I'll try to take work off... any ideas on the location.... ???

87AccordsterLx
11-06-2002, 01:37 AM
ok first we need to decide where this is going to happen... then we will start a roll call... looks like we have 7-8 of us in the GA area now...

ninja2571
11-06-2002, 10:58 AM
Ok, when u deside where to have it at let me know asap, so i can make sure i know where to go......i've never been to atl, but hey first for every thing.......well my boy knows how to get there and he always wants to goto atl.. hes got a lowrider tho, but i can follow him....i need waht time to.......

carlessNcareless
11-06-2002, 08:02 PM
im in i guess?

ninja2571
11-06-2002, 09:01 PM
hey ElEcTrOnInTeGrA
you driven the accord or the teg to the meet

87AccordsterLx
11-07-2002, 12:56 AM
you guess??? you should come man... is there a reason why you wouldnt want to ???? Just curious....

Ninja... I think he's going to want to drive the teg being that someone *cough* LOL.. wants to race... *cough* someone..... haha.... anyways... we'll post the location as this progresses...

MoonScryer
11-07-2002, 06:56 AM
It will be in Roswell; not moving it this time.

87AccordsterLx
11-07-2002, 04:56 PM
where were you thinking Jay??? specifically that is...

MoonScryer
11-07-2002, 06:15 PM
There is a park in Roswell tightwhitelx (Jermaine) know of, and says is real nice; this is where we were going to hold the meet last month, but moved it after.

I think Jermaine will be along to tell us all about it. It's in northen Atlanta, so it's not a bad drive for you. I don't know about ninja2571(???) and his crew coming from Augusta; y'all down there have got a 4+ hr drive there.

87AccordsterLx
11-07-2002, 07:54 PM
sounds good... Jermaine... let me know the location and I'll scope it out as well... Hopefully we can get a lot of us here ...

Chrome_thangs
11-08-2002, 02:40 AM
If it really happens E-mail me at [email protected]. I'm down!!

87AccordsterLx
11-08-2002, 12:16 PM
sure thing man... keep refering back to this thread as well for more specific 411... we'll mail you as well... just remember that its the 16th for sure if it happens....

ninja2571
11-08-2002, 01:05 PM
im might be able to make it, i just found out i might have to be in knoxville, tn on the 16th.....id rather drive 4 hours there then 6 hours to Tn

87AccordsterLx
11-08-2002, 03:19 PM
sounds good... we might be able to get a BBQ going so theres a plus!!!!

MoonScryer
11-08-2002, 05:04 PM
If nothing else, a couple of us can meet for the afternoon, Atlanta only if no one else can make it.

For those of you out further, we are kind of planning something for December as well, a larger meet for the Southeast, possibly in Tallahassee, FL. Don't know, it's up in the air.

Yes, the meet for the 16th is on, even if it's only myself, Jermaine, and AccordsterLX. Brett and Julie? Justin? Anyone else for sure want to come?

87AccordsterLx
11-08-2002, 09:17 PM
ok so did we get a definite location yet...? So far its:
(the stars are people that we still need to get a hold of )

Me: Nathan
MoonScryer1: Jay
TightwhiteLx: Jermaine
Maybe~
Omega3001x: Justin
electronintegra: Brett
Integrity: Julia
*Chrome_thangs
*inflikti0n
*dhcarss
*ninja2571: Dennis
*Roofio

Sorry for not knowing all of your names... :D

MoonScryer
11-09-2002, 07:09 AM
Still trying to get a hold of Jermaine to get the location down. Yes, I guess we are go.

ninja2571
11-09-2002, 08:34 AM
me and roofio went out last night , and he said he couldnt make it on the 16th, he has to go out of town, and im still border line , i wont know for sure till weds maybe thurs

tightwhitelx
11-09-2002, 10:38 AM
ok sorry i havent been online in a while had to replace my starter but im going today to get accurate directions i can meet anyone coming from augusta and you can follow me to the location if anyone wants to come anyone planning on staying the night on friday i know of a good hotel for 29.00 a day i plan on going to a local race area to watch some *cough* street racing and if anyone wants t come with ill show you but it starts around 1 or 2 so thats why it might be a good idea to just come up on friday and then go back home after the meet. but anyone inerested email me at [email protected] for more info

87AccordsterLx
11-09-2002, 10:49 AM
sounds good... Im down for fri. night most likely ... post the details and we'll see who's going to be able to make it...

MoonScryer
11-10-2002, 07:17 AM
I won't be going Friday night due to a) money and b) I got finals the following week, so it's an extra night to study. I'm still on for Sat though.

tightwhitelx
11-10-2002, 11:28 AM
ok i just left the park and there is no parking fee or anything there is a large pavillion with plenty of seating for everyone a lake and a small playground i have the directions that i take to go there but if mine are not clear enough for you you can always get them from www.mapquest.com this is the address you would type in 203 azaela drive. roswell, GA 30075 and you can get directions from them but they wont save you from paying the toll booth like i will when you reach ga 400 so here goes.

take 75 north to 285 west the exit is 238 B get into the far left lane and continue on 285 it will merge into 85 but just stay in the left lane it will be a good little drive so dont worry if you think your lost cause your not the exit numbers should be increasing from 1 to 2 and so on continue on driving in your left lane until you get to exit 10 there will be exit 10 b dont take this exit at all it will send you to six flags keep straight keep going until you reach and pass exit 25 once you pass this get over to your far right lane because you will be getting off on exit 27 once you get off on exit 27 there will be fork merge left it will say 400 north you are now on ga 400 and have sucessfully passed paying that damn toll. continue on 400 north until you get to exit 6 Northridge road. the exit will curve right stay the left lane and go through the light you will see a blinking yelllow light after that go down the hill and turn right at the next ligt you should see a exxon station on your right this is roswell road go through 3 lights and the third light make a left this is azaela drive go through one more light and the you should see the park on the left it will be second entrance. this whole trip should take you about 45 min considering traffic and how fast you drive i usually take it at about 85 or 90 mph but your speed depends on you i have gone up this way about everyweekend considering my girlfriend lives up there and have never seen a cop but do stay cautious these directions are pretty idiot proof i think but i do live here and they may be a bit difficult for anyone else so if you have any questions or want to meet up with me especially those coming from augusta or columbus i would gladly meet up with you and drive down with you jay if you want to meet up in the same spot we did before we can do that as well send me a email with your number if you want to meet up or just email me with questions at [email protected] as for those coming on friday let me know in advance so i know weither or not to go check into hotels or not .

87AccordsterLx
11-10-2002, 06:10 PM
awesome... thanks Jermaine... now we just need a time ... It really doesnt matter to me becasue Im really close to Roswell so whenever you guys want to meet up is fine with me....

This is the offical Roll Call for the 16th in Roswell... Please Reply if you are able to make it...!!!

carlessNcareless
11-10-2002, 07:14 PM
4 hours is a long damn way, and i HATE driving long distances... so ill think about it, plus if its saturday i can ask for the day off but i work every day from 8 to 7 xcept sunday... soooo im not too sure and of course ill b driving my teg, my accords embarrassing...

MoonScryer
11-11-2002, 06:17 AM
4 hours is not a long way, I drive it all the damn time :D

As to time, let's say 1pm at this park in Roswell. Thanks to tightwhitelx for the directions.

As to food, what y'all want? BBQ? Dogs? Nothing except bring your own fast food? What??

87AccordsterLx
11-11-2002, 11:36 AM
hmm.. well did they have any grills there??? I can BBQ some burgers or hot dogs if they looked clean... IF not then fast food is definitly the easiest... We could all eat before we go or meet up then drive to a fast food joint together... 1pm is great

By the way check out this thread guys...
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8977

tightwhitelx
11-11-2002, 04:39 PM
ok here are the resturants that i know of that are close mickey d's chick fil a, arby's papa johns, chinese food, the publix deli, lots of places youll see when you get there as to the bbq grills if they were clean or not i dont know i didnt look at them but i would think they would just cause its roswell and i see guys picking up trash around there all the time but if not someone just bring a wire brush and just scrape it clean like at home ummm if everyone isnt ok with bbq thing there are fast foods but i think he bbq thing would be best on everyones pocket just cause burgers are really cheap for alot of them. so i mean whatever is cool for you guys. does anybody want to meet up with me and go down to roswell let me know before fri. and anyone intrested in the *cough* street racing let me know as well. lol hey guys im almost a dx user hahaahahaa screw you jay just cause you post like 100 times a day hey jay is micah coming?

87AccordsterLx
11-11-2002, 06:37 PM
either way is cool with me... just let me know what to bring if we are going to BBQ... where exactly is this thing at Fri. night? Is it like a strip or a bunch of people driving around...

tightwhitelx
11-12-2002, 06:09 PM
its more like a gas station where the gas station will have lots of hondas acuras all kinds and people just walk around and race on the street in front of the gas station its a really good stip to race on im not going to race due to i need to get my weber first but if you want to ill go and show you i have only been like twice but i just watched but id show you if you wanted to race some people. i found another good hotel with free breakfast for 42.95 it was cool i stayed there last night i still have to see about the one i told you about for 29.00 a day i just saw the sign i still might have to check it out but let me know.

MoonScryer
11-13-2002, 06:32 PM
Blah. Just popping back in real quick. We are go for Saturday, as far as I'm concerned, and it seems y'all are of the same vote.

Cya all then.

ninja2571
11-13-2002, 09:28 PM
i might be able to make it with or without my 3g...what time and where .....make it known now...

ninja2571
11-13-2002, 09:29 PM
one more thing,,, is anybody coming from or around Augusta i could prob follow??/

87AccordsterLx
11-14-2002, 12:06 AM
1pm and the directions are on page 2.. Im there as well... you can eat before or after or during.. Im not sure what Im going to do yet.. dont even know if we should BBQ or not anymore... I dont know it just seems like a hassle if anything... any ideas???

tightwhitelx
11-14-2002, 04:34 AM
well the last few days here in ga have been a bit cold and i dont know how the weekend is going to play out so i think the cheapest way would for everybody to just meet up first and then we can all go to our own fast food resturant and come back and then eat. ill meet anybody comiing from augusta give me your number in my email and ill call you and well decide a place to meet. [email protected]

87AccordsterLx
11-14-2002, 10:24 AM
sounds good... I'll be there around 1 or a little after... My cell is 310-529-9432 if you guys need anything... I live close to Roswell...

tightwhitelx
11-14-2002, 01:54 PM
ok cool lets get ready for a good meet.

MoonScryer
11-14-2002, 02:07 PM
eat after we meet up. Then we can go eat some place together...it's a meet, duh? :D

87accordlxi
11-14-2002, 02:19 PM
someone here start up a seperate sign in thread with all the details and i'll put it up at the top