PDA

View Full Version : The 3G has come so far since the past

89AccordGSR
11-05-2002, 02:04 PM
Id just like to mention that im glad I own a 3G for the simple fact that, its original & from the past hook ups to now has gotten hella insane. Weve got people shaving body items, engine swaps, body kit, carbon fiber hoods.(kinda bland but that should change soon, hopefully). I tell ya give us another year or two & well be beating Civics & Integras in everything.:super: :super: :super: :super:

Tha Take Over of Tha 3rd Gen has begun

dXsquared
11-05-2002, 02:08 PM
My car too... it is still a peice of shit, but i have plans and funds to paint it and do the interior... race seats and custom carpets and oter shit. weber and header will be here on monday(just confermed) and then i be kicken civic and teg ass.

Travis

Y3G
11-05-2002, 03:54 PM
i just have to wrap the seats
I want the zenon body kit for my car
the Y3G is going for a paint job soon(same yellow but with sparkle in the clear)

Accord_racer68
11-05-2002, 05:36 PM
The "penis" has also CUM so far since the past, its best friend is ur hand and like slimy stuff. u can also nut in the "pubic" hair which lets it out of the PIUNK HEAD of the penis and u have to shave and also cute u sac and let it BLEEEEED!!

sanjay
11-05-2002, 06:21 PM
:wtf:? :stupid:

89AccordGSR
11-05-2002, 06:29 PM
Ok what was the point of that???????????:rolleyes: :omg: :gay:

Neuspeed87lx
11-05-2002, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Accord_racer68

what the hell !?

i remember when i first joined the board way back...and now...look at what is happening ..we have people with carbon fiber hoods and freaken engine swaps and turbos! we have come so far..before we know it were gona have companies makin tails for our cars!

89AccordNate
11-05-2002, 06:40 PM

You post something like that again and I swear I will personally walk to your house and beat your head in. This is accord pics, not wackin' fantasies.

Make more dumb posts so I can personally humiliate you, oh wait, you already did that to yourself.

Nate.

Neuspeed87lx
11-05-2002, 06:42 PM
ahh nate...great to see you post again....

Jerren
11-05-2002, 06:56 PM

well i'm laughing my ass off. good post mrshide.

Jims 86LXI HB
11-05-2002, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Jerren

well i'm laughing my ass off. good post mrshide.

Good?:huh:

That kind of stuff doesn't belong on the board. It would be far fetched even for off topic.

3rd GEN
11-05-2002, 09:07 PM
Ohhhh.. glad to see Nate is being Nate again...

but anyway.. yes.. i agree...we have come along way...
once we get enough support, and show companies tha there is demand for shit for our cars.. yeah, soon we will have companies makin shit for our cars...

the CF hood is a very big step....
keep it up

89AccordGSR
11-06-2002, 05:30 AM
I hate when people do stupid stuff just to attract attention. Except on Jackass, they are just to funny, especially the movie. hahaha

89AccordGSR
11-06-2002, 05:30 AM
Soon as I can get up some cash, im going to buy some new stock taillights & send them to Clearcorners.com. Their going to make me some all clear smoked tails with High Intensity LED bulbs. Im also thinking about sending my corner & bumper lights in theso they can have the LED treatment (look at the site you will understand). From what ive seen they do preety good work, but as soon as i get them in my car ill post pics on them. But I still wish I could get my hands on some JDM corner ::cough, cough::

Accord_racer68
11-06-2002, 04:27 PM
yes, io love carbo fiber hoods, hope they produce many more like sperm