PDA

View Full Version : suggestion

seancornelis
05-13-2002, 09:00 AM
I think there should be a 1st/2nd Gen. area added to this message board, just think....the last 3rd gen Accord was built 13 years ago!! We're all old school Accords! There's also no other forum for them that I'm aware of, and it seems on the AF board most people asking about them would post in the 3g area.

Whaddya say?

ACCORD EX
05-13-2002, 10:41 AM
i think that way > the board won't be a specific board specialized for 3 gen ! :(

MIKE

Jdub07
05-13-2002, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by ACCORD EX
i think that way > the board won't be a specific board specialized for 3 gen ! :(

MIKE

I agree.

PhydeauX
05-13-2002, 10:59 AM
Of course I'll throw in my support for the 1st and second gen accords :). There really is nothing for us on the web at all. Be nice to get somthing going for the old old school.

andy

seancornelis
05-13-2002, 12:54 PM
True it wouldn't be exclusively for 3rd generation Accords, but I seriously doubt it would take anything away from the 3g content considering how few 1st/2nd gens are actually left around and how many people who own them are interested enough to seek out a website related to them. Seems like quite a few people who have owned the older cars moved up to 3rd gens eventually too, plus as you can see by Andy's car at least SOME parts are interchangeable!

87accordlxi
05-13-2002, 04:34 PM
thanks for the suggestions guys, but since we are a 3rd Gen-focused organization, a 1G/2G section wouldnt really fit into our mold. our website is 86-89accord.com, and the board name is 3geez.com, both of which cater directly to the 3rd gen accord. since only a few of us have older accords, the section would get very litttle use. not many of our users will check out this forum, as it has nothing to do with their cars, and its always good to avoid under-used forums. perhaps in the future if we gain a more broad user base, it might be feasable. but right now, if you have questions about your 1G or 2G accords, please use the existing tech forums. it will get more exposure, and im sure somoene will be able to answer your questions :)