PDA

View Full Version : Your Local Salvage Yard

cdxxprincess
07-07-2013, 12:38 PM
Hey there 3geezers! Sarah here from Phoenix aka The Devil's Butthole!

Just wanted to start a thread about all the fun Honda stuff that you can pick up at your local junk yard!
I would love to see all the neat things you guys have found for your cars!
I'm on my way there today to see if I can find a much needed part for my 1989 Accord LX-i that has been discontinued.
:stick:

Legend_master
07-08-2013, 02:26 PM
If you find an SEi model, the rear disk brakes are a jewel. Besides that, cup holders, and armrest are a rare item.

Dr_Snooz
07-09-2013, 12:53 PM
I found a dead rat once!

apache07x
07-09-2013, 05:03 PM
If you find an SEi model, the rear disk brakes are a jewel. Besides that, cup holders, and armrest are a rare item.

I just found cup holders, disc brake setup and the armrest out of an Sei last week.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

2oodoor
07-09-2013, 05:27 PM
Then, you found the jewels!

Ive found a few Weber carbs, rear window louvers, brand new sandon ac compressor and brackets, ventshades, consoles, cupholders but Ive left plenty of cool stuff like mitsu headers, disc sets sei, prelude seats, imprezza front bumper cover lower with factory fogs blah blah blah

cdxxprincess
07-18-2013, 03:10 PM
PRET-TAY SWEEET! I really would love to find an SEi with the cupholders and armrest!!!!

Clockworkz
07-18-2013, 05:33 PM
The downfall with my accord hatch is that there is absolutely NO cupholders in this car!

Now im gonna search for these jewels at my junkyard. I still have yet to see any 3G accords around town driving but im sure that there are a few in the junkyards here in Vegas.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

apache07x
07-19-2013, 05:53 AM
I'll keep my eyes open when I'm at pick and pulls but that's the first SEi I've seen that wasn't gutted. I got an extra cup holder now but think I'm going to put it in my sedan. If I change my mind I'll let you guys know.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

MessyHonda
07-26-2013, 01:04 PM
I found my koni reds at the junkyard. also window visors, rear disk swap, cupholders, rear mud flaps, arm rest and OEM fog switch. weirdest things i found was an se-i coupe with alot of hash in the armrest (cali car)

2oodoor
07-26-2013, 01:20 PM
I found my koni reds at the junkyard. also window visors, rear disk swap, cupholders, rear mud flaps, arm rest and OEM fog switch. weirdest things i found was an se-i coupe with alot of hash in the armrest (cali car)

It's no secret 3geezus has blessed you over and again :)

Tdurr
08-01-2013, 02:30 PM
^^ truuu