PDA

View Full Version : Nopi Affiliate

dXsquared
11-06-2002, 01:11 PM
i am thinkin of becomin a NOPI affiliate. i just wanna know if all u guys would buy through me? I dont even see the parts... it goes right through NOPI and they do every thin but i make commision.

so if u would make me the offishall 3 GEE dealer i can do this. i might even be able to give some money to the 3 gee foundation.

It would be real cool if u put a link to my site and told everyone to buy through me. Prices are the same but i just make some cash! i will also make the site more 3 gee friendly as well.

I wont be doin this if i dont have the support of you guys.

If i do this you could tell your friends and i can make somthin from this...

COOL???

Travis

ACCORD EX
11-06-2002, 02:25 PM
what's in it for us ! ?

i am not talking about my self here while i don't buy online anywayz ! but that's what people would say ! why should i buy from him if i can buy direct from noppi !

sorry man just trying to help ! ;)

MIKE

dXsquared
11-06-2002, 02:36 PM
the thing is... u are orderin from NOPI. i dont even here about the order... i just get the cash. it is the same speed as NOPI but i get some commision. i cant do anythin for u because i dont even know who orders. so sorry for that...

Travis

ACCORD EX
11-06-2002, 02:38 PM
oooh now i get it ! :(

MIKE

socal3rdgen
11-06-2002, 05:29 PM
well i would if there was somethin better then just order direct. i guess i dont see why they would let you do nothing and collect money. is your jop to spead the name of nopi?

YK86
11-06-2002, 08:29 PM
I haven't voted but from the way it looks now, there is no point for us since only you get the cash while we don't see anything unless you get people discounts or special 3geez member pricing. But if you were to give say a % of your commission to 3geez or something, then yes, we all benefit from it (3geez has a source of funding and you make money). Do you know what I mean??

Neuspeed007
11-07-2002, 12:31 AM
sounds like a good idea..

87accordlxph
11-07-2002, 09:08 AM
well, hey that sounds like a great idea!

That way we can get parts for cnd cost???? :p

Nopi can ask the 3rd gen manufacturers to manufacture more

and more mods for the 3rd gen..maybe?

I don't have a problem w/ this.

-Mike

dXsquared
11-07-2002, 12:56 PM
i guess you guys dontt get it.

When someone orders from my site, they dont know they are getting NOPI parts. When they get an invoice, my name is on it and no NOPI. I dont get to touch the parts, see the parts, or know what has been ordered. So it is like ordering from NOPI but you will do it from a nicer site. More 3gee style.

I was goin to give a percent of the profit to 3GEEZ in the first place.

This affiliate thing is just to make more money for NOPI by having multiple sites to sell from.

I cant give discounts because you pay through NOPI, not me.

Understand??
if not ask specific questions.

Travis