PDA

View Full Version : Freebee at work

import racer
07-19-2013, 01:21 PM
So I was getting ready to leave work and looked in the garbage can and there was a sunroof visor.I took it home and tried it and it fit,just had to make some brackets for it.They said it came off a VW and they didn't want it.The strange thing is that it is green tint,so I'm gonna get some niteshade and spray it.Has anyone ever tried niteshade on windows.

2oodoor
07-19-2013, 01:51 PM
Go with super light coats with time between, i have trouble with crazing and cracking whrn painting plexiglas.

import racer
07-20-2013, 06:25 PM
Yeah i got some runs but hardly noticeable.I did it in the basement and didn't have a lot of light because it was windy outside.I talked to someone at the parts store and she said u can tint you're windows with it so i might try it.

MessyHonda
07-24-2013, 08:40 PM
dont tint your windows with nightshades. just get it tinted professionally. i paid 120 for my coupe for the 3 back windows and and 2 front ones. 3m tint too

import racer
07-25-2013, 01:42 PM
yeah I don't think I'm gonna try it. did my tail lights and the font signal and parking lights.looks good,gonna check on what they charge to do back window and back door glass.can't tint the front ones here.