PDA

View Full Version : Help with removing side markers

pimp86LX
05-13-2002, 11:53 AM
ok maybe theres something in the how-to that someone can direct me to, but how do i take of the front side markers? i just bought new fenders that bolt on, but theres 1..just 1 bolt left to remove and its behind the marker

plz help!
paul tha :pimp:

HostileJava
05-13-2002, 12:56 PM
You need to pop the headlights up and they'll be to slots to stick a screw driver in next to the headlights, just remove those to screws on both side markers.

pimp86LX
05-13-2002, 01:12 PM
wow...i am blind :lol

but thanks my car looks %100 better with
new fenders..can anyone give me a ball park figure on how much a paint-job will cost?

3g :super:

paul tha :pimp:

vtecpleasure
05-13-2002, 01:27 PM
post pics, what kinda pjob are you gettin???

pimp86LX
05-13-2002, 01:30 PM
i will have some 'before' pics up soon
i just have to get some of that free webspace somewere.

i have a buddy of mine who works in a body shop and he will do my whole car for a case of beer (Canadian hillbilly currency :lol ) and i pay for paint and materials

i want to go a dark forest green with that metallic flake stuff, what do ya think?

vtecpleasure
05-13-2002, 01:35 PM
paint it all black, everything, paint everything black, shave tons of crap, and paint the rest black, get your moldings black too... glossy black... with chips, yes, that is my dream paint job, then tint with 5%, and you have a sweet rider! PIMPIN i'm doin all that this summer when i got some time from studies off! :)

pimp86LX
05-13-2002, 01:38 PM
my car now is black..but i have such a hard time keeping water spots off and all that, plus it just doesn't stay clean. although it would look pretty pimpin:pimp:

i'm not sure about the local tinting bylaw around here but what do you mean by %?? i assume its something to do with darkness

pimp86LX
05-13-2002, 05:25 PM
here are my before pics

after theses were taken i've welded in new rockers and bolted on new front fenders

http://www.angelfire.com/indie/accord/index.html