PDA

View Full Version : seats

2old_honda
11-08-2002, 08:27 AM
Are there any seats from other hondas that directly swap into our cars? Are there any that will go in with minor modification?

dXsquared
11-10-2002, 09:55 AM
no

Travis

smufguy
11-10-2002, 10:50 AM
yep, prelude seats go in with lil mods. They are more snug fit than our accords.

even a mazda 626 seat was cutom fit into our 3g by one of the members, i dont know who he is, but i just know someone had done it.

2old_honda
11-10-2002, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by smufguy
yep, prelude seats go in with lil mods. They are more snug fit than our accords.

which gen lude is that, 2nd? 3rd?

dXsquared
11-10-2002, 12:10 PM
2nd... i have 2nd lude seats in mine. i had to use some box metal at the back to make a raised floor effect. thats all in the back... for the front, one hole lines up and you must drill another.

Travis

smufguy
11-10-2002, 07:22 PM
if u can customize, u can fit any seat u want. but why? is ur seats busting up?

try a lx-i seats with the lumbar support for the driver. One day i might get that cause my back hurts while i drive. But the funny thing is, with the 3g with a better normal lumbar support on a normal seat is better than a 4g or even a 2g for that matter.

2old_honda
11-10-2002, 09:33 PM
I was just wondering if there was something a little better that easily fit in our cars. I like the stock seats but I would like to have a lttle more support on the sides. I like seats that really hold you in.

smufguy
11-11-2002, 04:12 PM
hmmm...... nothing can go into ur car without mods, IF they are not already custom made for u. For example lets say sparco makes seats for 3g and that means u can by it and just bolt it right on. U know? But i doubt it would be that easy. I know some ppl have sparco seats in their 3g, ask them see how hard it was to fit them.