PDA

View Full Version : 7x6 Halo LED headlights.

Gt-r
09-17-2013, 02:22 PM
I've been looking round on ebay and so far i've begun to light a set of headlights like these.

86-89 Honda Accord 7x6 H6054 Blue LED Projector Headlights - Chrome :: Accord :: Honda :: Lighting - Projector Headlights :: Dash Z Racing (http://www.dashzracing.com/86-89-Honda-Accord-7x6-H6054-Blue-LED-Projector-Headlights-Chrome-PRO-RS-7x6-C-LED-B_14.html)

Has anybody ever used these headlights? And do 7x6's really fit the little accords?

RAZR
09-17-2013, 03:12 PM
Thats what is in the accord stock. I wouldnt buy led headlights. Get conversion headlight and a hid kit and call it a day

2ndGenGuy
09-18-2013, 09:14 AM
They're eBay junk. The LEDs will start to fail after about a year, and there's no real beam pattern for the headlight itself (despite being a "projector"), and the glass is junk and shatter with the tiniest rock, and even separate from the housing.

apache07x
09-18-2013, 09:37 AM
I got these for my car. Their bright but if you don't silicone where that 194 bulb goes they will get water in them, I put a purple LED 194 in mine. I know from experience about the water because I didn't do it on my other car and they did get water in them, still work okay but if you look closely they look like crap on that car now. Not sure on their durability but I haven't had a problem yet. Then again I only drive my car once in a while too.

7x6 H4 SEALED Beam Conversion Chrome Crystal Headlights Yukon Suburban Jimmy | eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/7X6-H4-SEALED-BEAM-CONVERSION-CHROME-CRYSTAL-HEADLIGHTS-YUKON-SUBURBAN-JIMMY-/121115491196?hash=item1c330bbb7c)

Gt-r
09-19-2013, 12:44 PM
They're eBay junk. The LEDs will start to fail after about a year, and there's no real beam pattern for the headlight itself (despite being a "projector"), and the glass is junk and shatter with the tiniest rock, and even separate from the housing.

I wasn't really getting them for the LED's. I can always take the headlight apart and replace the LED's with better grades or when they burn out I can just leave them. I was more looking at it may make a conversion kit work better but I unno.

Working on small honda's isn't really my thing as it is something i'm getting into now.

89DX5spd
05-07-2015, 08:05 AM
I was looking at the same product for my '89 DX, did you end up installing them? If so how well did they work?