PDA

View Full Version : OldSchoolSwap Desaster!!!

OldSchoolSwap
05-14-2002, 06:29 AM
http://3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=903

HondaSi88
05-14-2002, 08:12 AM
Damn, Damn ...........Thank god you are ALIVE!!!!

88LXi68
05-14-2002, 08:18 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :crying:

MoonScryer
05-14-2002, 09:55 AM
Glad your alright man; sucks about the car, but it's fixable...if nothing else, just get another one, and drop the motor in it :D

Glad you are alright.

Jerren
05-14-2002, 11:28 AM
thats really messed up. i hate to hear a story like that. and i have to say, your car is my favorite out of everyone here. i remember when you gave me advise on what to do with my car performance wise. and you also encouraged me to keep working on my car. that sucks that yours is messed up now. can i have your engine? lol:D

damackz
05-14-2002, 12:43 PM
lucky u didnt get injured man........awww i must feel for u tho ur car must be in pretty bad shape after all that tyme u spent dun worry man hopefully it will be terrorizing the streers again :pimp:

OldSchoolSwap
05-14-2002, 04:24 PM
We'll see what happens. Check the threat for further updates! Beleave me, I don't want to lose her! She been through HELL with me and I don't want to let her down.
Lets just hope for the best, and nothing fatal.

However, the engine still runs good.

PhydeauX
05-14-2002, 05:24 PM
If worse comes to worse you can always do what I did. Strip it of all your goodies, buy another one with a blown out drive train, and have fun building something better out of it. I don't know about you but I like building them as much, if not more, then driveing them. It also give you a chance to go back and do those things you wish you had done diferently last time.

andy

Chris86Lxi
05-14-2002, 06:10 PM
Damn man, sorry to here that. That totally sucks b/c I respected your car so much and all the work you put into it. Didn't you also just put that spoiler on? It had to be the spoilers fault, J/K.
Well, good luck fixin er' and if not fixable stick with another 3g!

Chris

accordlx
05-14-2002, 06:44 PM
I hope everything turns out for you ok. I was thinking that the same thing might happen to my car also. I have upgraded every part of the front end of my car but not the lower ball joints. I'm going to look into getting lower ball joints this weekend.

accordlx
05-14-2002, 06:48 PM
I just checked the Autozone website and it says that they sell the lower balljoints for our cars for $30 a side and that they have the loaner tool to do the replacement. The tool has a $100 deposit but I think that it is well worth it.

OldSchoolSwap
05-15-2002, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by accordlx
I just checked the Autozone website and it says that they sell the lower balljoints for our cars for $30 a side and that they have the loaner tool to do the replacement. The tool has a $100 deposit but I think that it is well worth it.
I would look into Honda Genuine parts when it comes to suspention joints and stuff.
After all, mine was aftermarket as well and look what happened. I shoud've gotten Honda:mad: