PDA

View Full Version : Florida Meet

doug
11-12-2002, 04:52 PM
with Derick saying he is unable to be point man on any Florida meet, we need to keep talking. I'd like to see a strong Florida 3g group. I think that any meets, and any locations for the meets need to be reached by a polling of those interested. I think a start would be to ask who in Florida wants to meet up, what location would be best, and a general time frame. We may not be looking at just one meet, we may have several smaller regional meets along with a larger state wide. But first we need to have interest by 3g owners. Not that this would be a statewide, but how many would be interested in a Daytona area meet in March 03?

SiR
11-12-2002, 07:09 PM
Im in. I like the idea of both a regional meet and then a state meet.

Rooz

Jareds 89 LX-i
11-12-2002, 11:16 PM
Count me in as well :)

And don't worry, anyone who knows me from the Ohio meets knows when I say I'll be there, I will show up.

anchovies
11-13-2002, 01:06 AM
Im interested.

BlueSpecV03
11-13-2002, 07:26 AM
There is a nice car show during spring break in daytona every year. Most of you probably heard of it. Its the Spring Break Tuner Bash. I think that would be great for you guys to meet up. And it would be nice to see some 3g's there cause currently there are none.

If you get enough of them together, you can have your own class!

My friend just recently bought a 3g, and im sure he would love to meet up with you guys.

Vanilla Sky
11-13-2002, 08:41 AM
don't worry guys, i'm still in on all of it, i just can't do anything like book rooms or make any reservations because of my age...

thanks Doug fer takin over

Derick

guaynabo89
11-14-2002, 11:37 AM
Why does it have to be so complicated? Why can't you just meet up without staying in hotels and stuff?

You could just say everyone meet up at this place at so and so time?

Vanilla Sky
11-14-2002, 11:59 AM
we're pretty spread out over the state... some may need a place to crash, and then some of the things that would be cool to do would take more than a couple hours

Derick