PDA

View Full Version : Orion Amp??

Nospeed
11-12-2002, 05:57 PM
I just got an Orion 225HCCA amp from a friend, and he didnt have the power or speaker connectors. The speaker and power connectors are not normal...they are just posts on one side of the amp. Luckily, quick release connectors can fit the speaker and the remote connectors, but i cant find any for the power or ground...and i cant find out where i can buy the original connectors from. Any ideas????:sadwave:

shepherd79
11-12-2002, 07:55 PM
try to email the tech support guy. they may have a manual.
you can try taking pictures of what kind connections do you have and post them here. than we can look at it and tell you how to hook it up.

Nospeed
11-12-2002, 07:58 PM
I tried to email them, but no response yet...and i dont know how to post pics...but ill try.....

Nospeed
11-12-2002, 08:01 PM
If you go here... http://www.orioncaraudio.com/orionpdfs/oldmanuals/2ch2xover.pdf you can check out the specs of it... but there isnt really a pic of the connections.

shepherd79
11-13-2002, 05:19 PM
ok, if you look at the amp, you should see the round 5 connector thing. well that is were your power comes in. i am not really sure how to wire this one.
your best bet would be to take this amp to a dealer that sells Orion amps and ask them to install it for you.
sorry man.

AccordEpicenter
11-27-2002, 05:22 PM
I believe you can get them from orion or on ebay, its worth checking out, its a nice amp