PDA

View Full Version : TV's,PS2

AccordLXI89
05-14-2002, 09:29 AM
Just yesterday i put two 5" tv's in one ineach visor with a new jvc cd player and a ps2 in installed it all in one night looks awesome i love it

hondaaccord_86
05-14-2002, 10:48 AM
pics!!!:)

89AccordNate
05-14-2002, 12:40 PM
Lets see, unless you had it professionally installed there is no way you could put 5" lcds into your visors. First of all, when I did it for my car, the visor had to be heavily modified inside, and the outer covering completely redone. They just wont sit in there like most would think. First there is no where for them to latch onto, and if you just cut a hole, and put it in there, its going to look like shit, and as soon as you flop it down, the lcd will fall out. And no mounting kit is going to let it sit there either.

Unless you did some kind of ghetto tape job, it isnt going to work no matter how you cut it. Our visors are to shallow to hold an lcd. There is a plastic clip in there too that holds stabilizes the metal around the visor, unless you knew that was there, there is no possible way you could just cut a hole and make it right. It was one of the hardest things to get around when I did my visor..but then some fucker broke into my car and destroyed it..so its ok......7" roof mounted lcd will be in in a few days :)

Also, the ps2 must be sitting on the passenger side floor, because they WONT fit under the passenger seat.

Sounds like a bunch of BS to me!

mine:

http://www.pennswoods.net/~rita/interior.jpg

Nate.