PDA

View Full Version : not working

Accord/Viger Ca5
10-15-2013, 03:40 PM
so a lot of wires have been cut in my car well all of them have and its messing with the car do i keep it and fix it or try to get another one

Dr_Snooz
10-15-2013, 07:57 PM
Can you be more specific as to what happened and what's going on?

Accord/Viger Ca5
10-16-2013, 03:53 PM
so all wires in the doors are cut lots of under dash wires are to but the most problematic ones are in the motor cant seem to keep up with them not sure if i should keep it or notwhat doy you think?

RAZR
10-16-2013, 04:55 PM
SHOP MANUAL - HONDA ACCORD AERODECK 1986-1989 (http://www.pauldesign.ru/honda/shopmanual.html)

There is the shop manual for these cars, it has all the wiring diagrams for you.

dieselgus
10-16-2013, 06:10 PM
Inquiring minds wonder why so much wiring has been cut

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

88Sleeper
12-12-2016, 12:58 PM
so all wires in the doors are cut lots of under dash wires are to but the most problematic ones are in the motor cant seem to keep up with them not sure if i should keep it or notwhat doy you think?

How much did you pay for the car itself???

If you're ok with what sounds like a month of hell on earth splicing wires - I think you're better off either getting a full wire-loom set from a car at the junkyard (I would not do this) or getting a car that has good wiring...

If you're attached to the car and want to keep it... I wish you the best of luck bro & have something that is soft and cheap hanging around the car for when you feel like kicking the door in when it still doesn't work because "that one wire had a bad ground, apparently..." happens =)