PDA

View Full Version : GTAO Crew Discussion

SZfiftyfour
10-21-2013, 05:35 PM
Grand Theft Auto Online crews
---------------This discussion thread is for open to all platforms XB360/PS3/PC/Next Gen.----------------------

For anyone not already 'organized' I started up a 3GEEZ crew on Social Club. Not sure how the site works as far as cross-platform; but I'm on Xbox so it's open on XBLive at least. The crew name is 'Three Geez'. The crew tag is '3GZZ'. Our color is blue-grey, kinda like the forums default color but bluer. And I worked on a couple emblems today. (man that editor is a huge PITA)
Post any crew suggestions/changes here.

Rockstar Games Social Club - Three Geez (http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/three_geez)

1ajs
10-27-2013, 08:12 PM
huh?

SZfiftyfour
10-29-2013, 07:43 PM
huh?
Anything in particular you had a question about?

charliekuney
10-31-2013, 01:46 PM
I'm pretty sure GTA5 Online is console-specific. All the people I game with have PS3's. #bettergraphics

SZfiftyfour
11-01-2013, 08:48 PM
I'm pretty sure GTA5 Online is console-specific. All the people I game with have PS3's. #bettergraphics
It is but I'm talking about Rockstar Social Club. It's completely separate but you can link your Social Club profile with your XBL or PSN profile. I believe you can join a crew regardless of what console/platform you play on. Everyone adds to the crews rep, cross-platform