PDA

View Full Version : Feeller Thinking of trading/ selling my 86 B16 Hatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

86hatch
10-30-2013, 02:38 PM
There is pics of me on here somewhere and there are several members that have seen this car. Its a light blue 86 lxi hatch it has wheels, suspension, B16 ls trans swap. Fluidyne radiator, traction bars, exhaust, armrest, rear disc Full skunk2 valvetrain, 2 10lb nitrous bottle etc. Its been down for awhile due to burnt valve. and I have been building a purpose built nitrous motor. I lost interest and now looking for a clean shell for j35/th350/9" RWD combo. I hate to cut up a clean B swapped shell so offering it up with everything I have for a compatible shell and cash to start this project with. What I have best I can remember is:

B-16 hatch W/ tons of mods but mostly stock motor

500 Target HP E85 Nitrous build
B18c1 block w/ B18a crank (to stroke slightly) Eagle rods, wiesco pistons, KMS billet oil pump, Z10 5 main girdle, ARP main & head studs, Crower cams w/ adj gears, All machine work completed ballanced blueprinted ready to assemble.

B18c1 head complete ready to port.

B18a block

2 Vtec heads Cores unless building full race head in which they are ready to machine.

2 B series cable trans would reccommend rebuild they claimed to be ok but I never used them 1 B16, 1 LS

Boxes and Boxes of B-series parts (at least truck bed full. (mounts, axles, intermediate shafts, brackets, alternaters, shift linkages, clutches, harness parts, ETC..........) Any and everything I have accrued parting hondas out and doing swaps in the last 12 years.

This is just a feeler let me know what you got I want a hatch prefferably blue or black roller or just clean shell and cash I know what this stuff is worth and I will sit on it til I cant before I give it away but for the right shell and $$$ Ill let it slide.

86hatch
10-30-2013, 06:30 PM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a116/3rdgenhatchdx/PIC-0796.jpg

Hope that worked! Still the same setup as in this pic.

Tdurr
10-30-2013, 09:09 PM
Location?

86hatch
10-31-2013, 04:54 AM
Just outside Nashville, Tn.

86hatch
11-02-2013, 07:42 PM
I would also entertain aerodeck or super clean sedan. After the first of the year I should be able to put this thing under the knife. I would like to see my hard work go to someone who wants b-swap. A lot of hard work and research done here proven with a lot of miles and track time definitely will save you a few headaches!