so that was-

1. Mr89AccordLXI
2. Nospeed
3. Low tek (and friend)
4. Kevin b
5. Cmac-19

Nospeed
11-14-2002, 08:33 PM
jeez...there has to be more than 6 people going here.....

just talked to bobafett, and he might be going...he had a flat in the parking lot of our work (suckass). so he might be going, but he isnt sure yet...

Mike89Accordcom
11-15-2002, 01:31 AM
Ya there will be way more....

3rd GEN
11-15-2002, 10:58 AM
I would go.. but Import Fest is on the 23rd.. so can't

88Ex-i
11-15-2002, 11:27 PM
I'm working on the 23rd. Its not gonna happen this time.......

Low Tek
11-16-2002, 10:38 PM
so is the time set? 2 pm ok for everyone that is goin... or do we have to make up another time??? :cool:

Cmac-19
11-16-2002, 10:44 PM
wait a minute.....i just remebred i dont know who to get there....fuk it ill buy a map

Low Tek
11-16-2002, 10:53 PM
some one from the other thread said it was by the sea tak 2 or 3 blocks off I-5 can't be that hard.. I don't think.. any one close to me, can follow, the worst that can happen is that we all get lost together... lol - I am in PDX

Cmac-19
11-16-2002, 10:57 PM
im like way way way far away from seattle, in a little town called prosser......its truly a pathetic town

Cmac-19
11-16-2002, 11:02 PM
that where is at right, shit now i confused my self.......dont take much as u can see

kevin b
11-17-2002, 12:50 AM
if someone wants to follow me up there then let me know. I'm not sure where best buy is but i know where the exit for south center is. maybe all of us living down south of south center could meet somewhere and have a caravan of 3geez or something. that would be cool:super:

Nospeed
11-17-2002, 12:10 PM
Ok...for anyone who is going up from p-town, we can meet in Kelso, WA and caravan up from there...im leaving portland around 10am. so i should be up in kelso around 1130 (thats slow driving too.....). if anyone wants to do this, let me know...im up for it if anyone else is...let me know where to meet, or we can just meet at the Denny's there in Kelso.

Low Tek
11-17-2002, 02:12 PM
I know I am planning on it.... where do you wanna meet, in portland?? then we can ride there too

Nospeed
11-17-2002, 03:09 PM
I gotta pickup my paycheck in beaverton, so ill be leaving murray rd, and Hwy 26 sometime around 10. so if you want to meet there, that would be cool...but im not sure where to meet in p-town...any suggestions?

Nospeed
11-17-2002, 03:44 PM
For all of you that need directions- these are my directions from Portland, Oregon. These are directions to the Southcenter Mall in Tukwilla, WA, where we are meeting at 2pm from what Mike is saying....any questions, pm me at poweredbyNOSPEED on AIM.

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=249361&page=4

bobafett
11-17-2002, 08:59 PM
ok well i will "try" to make it to the meet. i could meet in kelso... thats right where i used to live. i could also meet in portland, though i would get lost, so kelso is smarter! hehe....

Nospeed
11-18-2002, 11:59 AM
Yeah, you better make it Chris!! Low Tek and his friend and i are meeting at the clackamas town center around 1030, so if you want to meet there, that would be cool. pm me if you need directions...

Low Tek
11-18-2002, 01:52 PM
hahaha!!! you tell him Nospeed

Nospeed
11-18-2002, 01:54 PM
No shit man...he needs to be there...bobafett, just tell the girlfriend that you need to return my jack/iron up in seattle...lol.

(i need that by the way...lol)

Low Tek
11-18-2002, 02:37 PM
lol... yea, this is almost as important.... its a car bonding thing... lol - bobafett, tell her that you have to rescue Nospeed in seattle, and it might take all day... thats what I do... heheheh

Nospeed
11-18-2002, 02:53 PM
Nice one Wayne... listen to Wayne, Chris!! lol

Nospeed
11-18-2002, 03:43 PM
Alright sports fans... we got another one...coming all the way from Corvallis, Or; his name is Matt - AKA Cdscowboy.

So now its -

1. Mr89AccordLXI
2. Nospeed
3. Low tek (and friend)
4. Kevin b
5. Cmac-19
6. Bobafett (??)
7. Cdscowboy

any others??

damn...almost all of us are coming from p-town or south of that...what the hell is up with that!!! We oughta have the meet in p-town!

cdscowboy
11-18-2002, 04:05 PM
So there's only 6, maybe 7 guys coming up to Seattle??? I sure hope the rest of you can make time in your schedules to get together with some of your fellow 3gen fanatics for a couple hours. If I can make it from Corvallis, you should be able to make it!!! And I've only been on the forum for a week!!! You know you all want to...give in to peer pressure...it's so much easier to say yes!!! :D:

Low Tek
11-18-2002, 05:02 PM
oh yea baby... thats the way to get them there, make them feel bad - hahaha I am in P-town, and I am goin... me and two other buddies... and then bobafett (he just don't know it yet) :flash:

so give a little, and go go with it... :lol

Low Tek
11-18-2002, 05:27 PM
hey.. just had an idea, why don't we have the meeting in portland, it would be better for everyone - think like 80% of use in this meeting are close to portland anyway.... what do you all think... I know Nospeed agrees... anyone esle??

Mike- where are you commin from, lets do it in portland.. this is a cool place - lets show portland whats it is all about!!!

cdscowboy
11-18-2002, 05:30 PM
I'm totally down for P-town!!! Just name the place...I'll find it eventually!! :stupid: lol

Nospeed
11-18-2002, 05:35 PM
No shit all... we need to have this in P-town. The 4 of you that are coming from WA, you can drive to Portland. It will probably be a 2 hour drive for you.

Mike, i dont know where you are, but it would be great to know.
Cmac-19, i dont know about you either. it shouldnt be that far.
Chris...well, you live in vancity...get over it...lol.
Kevin b...you live in olympia...that is an hour and a half away...cmon man...

Lets just have the meet in Portland...i think it would be pointless to have it in seattle...just a waist of gas to have all of us drive up there....then drive back...

Low Tek
11-18-2002, 05:35 PM
well me and Nospeed are already thinking on clackamas town center... but if you have any better ideas.. just say so.. lets do this.. a p-town roll..

who else is down for the p-town roll, instead of sea-tak??

cdscowboy
11-18-2002, 05:48 PM
I wouldn't necessarily say a WASTE of gas...but definitely an unneeded use! If I can drive the hour and a half from C-town, you guys from up north can drive the same south to Portland. It's in the middle for all of us, so it's just plain logical!!

pearldrop
11-18-2002, 06:40 PM
I've been waiting to sign in until it was all set up and it was a little closer timewise, but if it is in Portland there is no way I can come. That is four hours away for me.
Southcenter is only 2 1/2.

Low Tek
11-18-2002, 06:48 PM
gee's guys... whats there to do any seattle?? I know there are things to do in portland...???

Low Tek
11-18-2002, 07:05 PM
so.. ok - check it out guys, lets do this as a vote deal.. all of those in favor of p-town, say yea!!

and the guys not in favor, say nea!!

do a majority vote.. I want it to be big, but I want it to be a place where we can all do something

Nospeed
11-18-2002, 07:37 PM
Ok...this is getting out of hand... where is mike??? the one that was suppose to be setting this up?? well...we need to come up with some place that we all agree on. maybe closer to olympia would work for all of us? maybe not... i guess we need some input on who is going to the meet, so we can all be satisfied here.

Mike, wtf...cmon man. help us out here... anyone who can think of a place, OUT WITH IT!! we need to know soon cause it is creeping up on us... Low Tek and i are ok with where ever this meet is going to be...so let us know...

bobafett
11-18-2002, 07:47 PM
hmm there is a cart racing place in tacoma... lol... but i suck at that... hehe

Low Tek
11-18-2002, 07:50 PM
so was that a yea?? or a nea?? lol

bobafett
11-18-2002, 07:51 PM
hmm, a portland meet would be super simple, especially since i am suposed to meet my dad who is driving thru, he wants to see my new apartment, and he lives in reno now, so i havent seen him for several months... if we have a portland meet it would be no sweat to meet with my pops as well!

yeah its not an issue of the GF on wether or not i make the meet, shes bummed cause she cant make it, she ended up going to the last one... :)

plus my money says a ptown meet would be more productive last time we had SOO many people that were planning to come up to mikes place, but there was only 4 of us at a time... and had to drive like 5 hours... and i know josh (goldyacccord) drove like 8!!!

but if just us portland guys get together, and maybe a few others that can handle the drive, it would be super cool.

Low Tek
11-18-2002, 07:58 PM
why cant the GF make it??

and there for, the portland meet would be better... lets rip up the streets of portland....

kevin b
11-18-2002, 11:28 PM
so is no one from canada coming to this meet? i know alot of them were talking about coming when the meet was on the 16th. I thought that was why the meet was going to be in seattle instead of lacey like last time the meet was held. i wouldn't mind going to tacoma, where is the go kart place?

cdscowboy
11-19-2002, 01:33 AM
I'm in for a yea...for the third time!! Just figure out where in the blue f*ck we're going!!! I'll go as far away as Seattle, but P-Town would be MUCH more convenient for me. I say those who can get to Portland go to Portland. If you can't make it, we'll just have to arrange for another meeting another time in a different location. I honestly don't have clue on what to do in Portland, but I'm sure we'll find something to do! Although the cart racing would be fun...we could go to Malibu Grand Prix over there by Washington Square (Tigard, OR). Kinda far, but I don't know of a whole lot of cart racing places... Either way, I think those of us that can make it to Portland should go regardless of how many others can show. And I'd like to see a list of all who can make it, once the yeas are added up!! C'mon guys...grow some balls and drive a couple hours!!!:lol

Mike89Accordcom
11-19-2002, 01:33 AM
Lets just do it in Lacey, where I live. It seems to be the central place!

cdscowboy
11-19-2002, 02:12 AM
Sure Mike, whatever's convenient for YOU. Or not. Why don't we wait till we have confirmations on who's coming and how long of a drive they have, then figure out the most reasonable place. Hell, if I was gonna be like you, I'd say some to Corvallis!! Saves me a hell of a lot of driving...:lol But seriously...just wait till we know who all's coming and then figure out where to have it. I personally still think Portland is most reasonable, seeing as how most of the participants are coming from Oregon. I guess we'll have to see what happens...

Nospeed
11-19-2002, 11:58 AM
well...we could have it in kelso...cause it is somewhere in between of all of us...i would have to drive 2 hours from salem, and the guys from portland would only have to drive an hour. mike, you would only have to drive about 1 1/2 hours. so i think kelso would be the best place for everyone. and how is lacey the central place?? 80% of us are coming from portland and surrounding areas. lets get our heads out of our asses, and compromise on something here.

Mike89Accordcom
11-19-2002, 12:54 PM
Well no, some people are in Everett area, Mt Vernon, they half to drive 2 1/2 hours just to Lacey. I don't mind driving. But I won't drive real real far. So Lacey is the central place. Kelso might be ok I don't know. Reason I always offer Lacey, is because we can use my parents business, where I work, we have a parking lot, we have a huge room we can go inside, chill, eat, do whatever. We meet anywhere else, all we got is a parking lot. But lets all decide quick. It's coming up.

Low Tek
11-19-2002, 01:13 PM
I think p-town is cool - I am down for the p-town run, and parking I know the managers of a resteraunt so they will let us park and chat and then we could go in and chill for drinks and grub after if wanted so this is the list for the p-town run.... -

1) Low Tek (and buddy)

Nospeed
11-19-2002, 01:16 PM
1) Low Tek (and buddy)
2) Nospeed

bobafett
11-19-2002, 04:38 PM
hmm portland would be easy. also i dont know where in kelso we could meet, but i did used to live there.... so i know the area more or less...i am gonna have to be around my apt until like 11 at the earliest, cause thats when my dad is coming by to see my place, and teh 3g that used to be his ...lol...

as long as were meeting later in the day i can make it no sweat... ptown would be preferable. kelso would also be easy, but be warned there is not too much to do there... from lacey its about 1.5-2 hour drive. no more... i know becuase i used to do it every weekend...

Low Tek
11-19-2002, 04:38 PM
cdscowboy... sign up - bobafett, what about you?? it cant just be 3 for the portland meet...

I have things in the works for parking

bobafett
11-19-2002, 04:40 PM
if portland or kelso yeah. i can do it... if lacey/southcenter then prolly not...

Low Tek
11-19-2002, 04:41 PM
1) Low Tek (and buddy)
2) Nospeed
3) bobafett??

is this correct?

cdscowboy
11-19-2002, 06:33 PM
I'm in for P-town. Name the place!

1) Low Tek (and buddy)
2) Nospeed
3) bobafett??
4) cdscowboy

Low Tek
11-19-2002, 06:37 PM
was think the clackamas town center, and then from there... it is endless - and I have a good plce for drinks and grub, for those that have change and want something for later that night....

Nospeed
11-19-2002, 07:57 PM
well, me and matt are going up together from salem, and we are meeting at clackamas town center. we are going to sherrys from there, cause wayne knows the dudes there...so yeah....

Low Tek
11-19-2002, 09:21 PM
1) Low Tek (and buddy)
2) Nospeed
3) bobafett??
4) cdscowboy
5) redneckricer

Cmac-19
11-19-2002, 09:47 PM
........so p-town it is then....ok then count me in

Low Tek
11-19-2002, 09:50 PM
1) Low Tek (and buddy)
2) Nospeed
3) bobafett??
4) cdscowboy
5) redneckricer
6) Cmac-19

nice guys.. this is the way to do it... think the meet place is clackamas town center.. if anyone don't know where that is, let me or Nospeed know... we will give directions...

86AccordLxi
11-19-2002, 10:04 PM
What time?

Alex

Low Tek
11-19-2002, 10:09 PM
well.. I was planning to start this about 12pm... and then from there.... we have redneck wanting to join, but he is at work till like 6, unless he wiggles outta work.. and then from there it is all open.. but I wanna get this thing rollin somewhat early to have time for everyone to come and play... and I have a place in mind for coffee, or food.. depending you people...

so alex, are you in too?? say it... you know u wanna... hahaha

86AccordLxi
11-19-2002, 10:23 PM
I really do...but it's just the fact that i have 3 papers and 3 journals to do by next wed.... plus that I'm driving up to p-town friday night and coming back, plus the fact that traffic is going to be a bitch with the Civil War game going on where OSU is going to get crushed :)

Alex

Low Tek
11-19-2002, 10:28 PM
SO.... just come down if you want, pm me and I will give you my number.. and then you can hook up with us.. pics and vid are gonna be there.. I have both... oh yea.. gonna be cool - this is my first meet, and I want it to be tight, so, take a chance, and just show for a sec at least.. meet some other newbies, and then if you have to leave... all is good

I know eugene is only 1 1/2 hour drive.. being somewhat good.. damn staters... lol

so should I put u in for a yes??

86AccordLxi
11-19-2002, 10:44 PM
*cough*i'm not a newbie..i've been on for 2 years*cough* :)

Anyways, pm your number and we'll talk...I think that I'm going to have to procrastinate some more and show up for a couple of hours. But we'll see...

Alex

Low Tek
11-19-2002, 10:47 PM
LOL
no, no... wasn't saying you as a newbie... but from the looks, there are gonna be a few of us newbies there.. lol

86AccordLxi
11-19-2002, 10:50 PM
no worries :)

Alex

kevin b
11-20-2002, 02:00 AM
so how many people from farther north are still going to the meet? and how much of a factor is the drive? i'm still for meeting in seattle. in any case the only civil war that really matters is the dawgs vs. the cougs. j/k ;)

Nospeed
11-20-2002, 11:45 AM
ok cool, so we have 7 people going so far...cool. yeah, if you need directions to the clackamas town center, ill post em on my site, and you all can look from there. otherwise, pm me, or low tek on aim. i think noon is a good time...anyone disagree?

Low Tek
11-20-2002, 03:19 PM
I was thinkin on the meet place be on the outer parking by the theatre...

Hardly anyone parks out that far, and then we can shoot from there... any objections to this idea???

let me know - and what about prelude guys... thought there was one or 2 wanting to come.. they still out there???

Low Tek
11-20-2002, 03:21 PM
oh.. the factor in draving that far should not be to bad... maybe a couple of hours..

we got one guy for sure comming from washing, and he goin to drive like 2 hours... so it is worth it if you wanna see the meet..

Low Tek
11-20-2002, 03:24 PM
opps - should be driving that far... lol

this is the current list... am I missing anyone, if I am sign in now.. and hook it up

1) Low Tek (and buddy)
2) Nospeed
3) bobafett
4) cdscowboy
5) redneckricer
6) Cmac-19

Mike89Accordcom
11-20-2002, 06:22 PM
Sorry boys, I half to work for a bit on Saturday, and the plan in the beginning was southcenter, Portland is too far at this time. We'll plan another one that is more central. So you P town boys throw your meet, have a good time.

Low Tek
11-20-2002, 06:40 PM
damn... thats too bad - next time

Bobs89LXi
11-20-2002, 07:22 PM
Oh great. Now that I no longer own a 3G, we are having one in Portland. The irony of it all. I would still be willing to make it. :D

Nospeed
11-20-2002, 07:32 PM
Cool man...its all good...Low Tek has his buddy that is coming with a lude. So its all good.

86AccordLxi
11-20-2002, 08:22 PM
Yeah bob you should come!!

Alex

Bobs89LXi
11-20-2002, 09:06 PM
That's cool. Just give the date, time, and place. ;)

86AccordLxi
11-20-2002, 09:47 PM
12pm at clackamas town center on the outer parking by the theatre (?). I'm not too sure where this is, but those are the directions so far.

Alex

Low Tek
11-20-2002, 10:14 PM
no.. the buddy has a HB like mine... but yea, if you are part of the board, then you are more welcome to join the P-town meet..

the the theatre is on the other side of the 205 exit... if you are taking the 205 exit then follow it around to the front... can't miss it

86AccordLxi
11-20-2002, 10:17 PM
I'm def. coming Low Tek...I got your number so it's all good :)

Alex

Low Tek
11-20-2002, 10:28 PM
nice.. bob, are you gonna make it too - it's saturday the 23rd, and it starts at noon in the clackamas town center parking lot.. on the outer parking by the theatre... if you ned more, ask me or Nospeed..

this is the list so far:
1) Low Tek (and buddy)
2) Nospeed
3) bobafett
4) cdscowboy
5) redneckricer
6) Cmac-19
7) 86AccordLxi

86AccordLxi
11-21-2002, 01:34 AM
Does anyone have a digital camera that's coming?! Mine won't be delivered until sometime next week :(

Alex

Low Tek
11-21-2002, 01:44 AM
yea.. I have one...

ya know - I have something to bitch about.... I know this is not the right forum, but damn it....

my cay was broken into about an hour ago... and the fucker walked away with a cd case and my digital camera case.. the camera was not in it thank god.. but it had an extra flash card and some batteries... I have an alarm even, and they still dared to get into get shit.. 15 seconds... I was out the door, and they were gone, like a fuckin ghost.....!!!!!!

sorry for the rant, and like I said I know this is not the forum.. but jesus, what is it with people....

but alex... I do have a camera

SORRY EVERYONE FOR THE SESSION..

86AccordLxi
11-21-2002, 09:04 AM
oh SHIT man!!! That sucks..I'm really sorry to hear that.

Alex

bobafett
11-21-2002, 10:29 AM
shitty. sorry to hear that.. yeah my gf's DSM got *attempted* to be busted into... i guess they were really lame, or the locks are good, but her door is fucked up and she has to crawl thru the passenger side to get in her car! :(

i can bring her digicam though as long as someone reminds me... :) otherwise i will forget like last time...

how do i get to this place from i-5 south? i CAN take 205, but i am not familiar with it at all.. would be better if someone coming from up north could swoop by and let me follow them... lol, i am off the first 205 exit coming FROM the north... 134th street exit... but i ONLY know i5 heheh... lame i know... but i am bad with directions...

Nospeed
11-21-2002, 11:48 AM
bobafett, go 205 south till you hit the Sunnyside exit...turn right on to sunnyside, the clackamas town center is on the right.

bobafett
11-21-2002, 12:31 PM
:P easy enough eh! hehe... thx!

Nospeed
11-21-2002, 12:52 PM
np man...if anyone else needs directions to Clackamas Town Center, i will be posting the exit number and the layout of the mall...so everyone will know.

Interstate 205, Exit 14, Sunnyside Rd.
from vancity - take a right from the exit.
from salem - take a left from the exit.

Low Tek
11-21-2002, 01:09 PM
hey.. I do have a digi camera - they didn't get that, just the case, thank god... but I am off to go shoppin for another case and flash card -

it's just sad that infront of the house I gave to set my alarm... what is the world commin to... I wanna catch the person with my cds..... oh yea

Nospeed
11-21-2002, 01:54 PM
This should help!!!

This is the layout...

http://images.cardomain.com/installs/265000-265999/265590_5_full.jpg

http://images.cardomain.com/installs/265000-265999/265590_9_full.jpg

this is 205, and sunnyside rd. you can see the mall (it is white)
N
Whttp://images.cardomain.com/installs/265000-265999/265590_10_full.jpgE
S
this is a better pic of the mall...

check out my page. - http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=265590&page=2

Low Tek
11-21-2002, 02:59 PM
nice pics Justin

Nospeed
11-21-2002, 03:00 PM
Lol...yeah, some of that Enemy Of The State shit...lol.

bobafett
11-21-2002, 03:04 PM
ok so what time is the meet happening exactly

Nospeed
11-21-2002, 03:05 PM
NOON...at the cinema part of the mall, on saturday the 23.

RedneckRicer
11-21-2002, 03:14 PM
YES! i love working at a place where only 3 people work, lmao. my boss is gonna let me open up in the morning, leave to go to the meet, and if i make it back before 6 i can clock back in! hehe, now i gotta wash my car though.... thank god i'm outta school early tomorrow. Now i'm in for sure. My friend might be comin with me, but he's gotta Geo prizm, lol. Would that be cool? ain't a 3g but its still had *some* work done to it.

Low Tek
11-21-2002, 03:23 PM
I don't mind... does anyone else... maybe when ur freind see's how honda accords rule, he'll want one too

hahaha

Nospeed
11-21-2002, 03:27 PM
Nice, a geo prism at a 3geez meet....nice. lol. i should just ghetto up my 3g to scare him off....j/k...lol. i dont care man...np!

Low Tek
11-21-2002, 03:36 PM
I have a buddy commin, but his is a HB too

RedneckRicer
11-21-2002, 03:41 PM
haha, its gotta big chrome fart pipe and intake, sounds good at least, don't care for the look of the exhaust though. then again i'm a redneck and have a cherry bomb on my car, haha. It'd be nice to have that CRX in my pic on the side...its from the UK... has a 383 Stroker stuffed in there....damn....

Nospeed
11-21-2002, 03:43 PM
lol...nice redneck...i had a tempo like that...red with yellow racing stripes, and a monza tip....it rocked...lol

Low Tek
11-21-2002, 03:46 PM
so what is the list up to exactly?? more and more say yea.. but no one is signin in... roll call people

Nospeed
11-21-2002, 03:54 PM
1) Low Tek (and buddy)
2) Nospeed
3) bobafett
4) cdscowboy
5) redneckricer (and buddy)
6) Cmac-19
7) 86AccordLxi

bobafett
11-21-2002, 04:01 PM
i will call 87 hybrid and see if he can make it... he lives up in battle ground, and maybe i can con him into coming down to the meet... :)

also there is a guy in longview with a green hatch, its got 15' that look nice. and its automatic. no mods that i can TELL, other than painted interior... but if i see his car i will let him know about it.

Nospeed
11-21-2002, 04:03 PM
cool bobafett...that would make it an awesome meet...lol.

btw, do the pics help any???

Low Tek
11-21-2002, 04:05 PM
nice job ya'll.. this is the way to pull it together

Scotts88WhiteLX-i
11-21-2002, 05:07 PM
damn this sux i wish i could go! But im busy that day. Hey we all need to have a meet in the near future again at p-town.

86AccordLxi
11-21-2002, 05:11 PM
Scott where are you in Eugene?

Alex

87Hybrid
11-21-2002, 05:28 PM
I wont be able to make this one, I have to refinance the house on saturday and pick up my free Tarus.

Bobs89LXi
11-21-2002, 05:58 PM
1) Low Tek (and buddy)
2) Nospeed
3) bobafett
4) cdscowboy
5) redneckricer (and buddy)
6) Cmac-19
7) 86AccordLxi
8) Bobs89LXi

Scotts88WhiteLX-i
11-21-2002, 06:12 PM
Im in the river road area....... What about you Alex??

86AccordLxi
11-21-2002, 06:24 PM
I'm on the UO campus...on 15th

Alex

bobafett
11-21-2002, 06:57 PM
you know what, if you punks actually show up to this meet it will be a really nice turnout... 4 of the 8 people showed up to the last meet. and 2 of them were never signed up... so really only 2 out of eight made it!

david thats too bad you cant make the meet. i am gonna have to stop by and bug you sometime... maybe sunday or later next week if youre not too busy!

Nospeed
11-21-2002, 07:02 PM
lol bobafett...you know im showing up! if not you'll kick my ass at work!! i guess that is what sucks with working with you schmucks!! :bh:

Low Tek
11-21-2002, 07:12 PM
I have to be there... and my buddy is too... I just talked to him

86AccordLxi
11-21-2002, 07:19 PM
I will DEFINITELY be there!!!!!! I promise!!!

Alex

bobafett
11-21-2002, 07:20 PM
sawweet....well it looks like there will be a few of us anyway.. btw there is a car show at the expo center that night... its possible we could check that out... its a lowrider/import show..

Low Tek
11-21-2002, 07:23 PM
yea bobafett - nice suggestion... that sounds tight, but is there a cost??? and how much - anyone got any info on this?

RedneckRicer
11-21-2002, 07:37 PM
i know its soon to be askin, but do any of you guys have aftermarket shift knobs? cuz since i swapped the auto for the 5speed i've wanted a new one but didn't wanna buy a boot, lol.

86AccordLxi
11-21-2002, 07:39 PM
I won't be able to stay w/ you guys past 4:30-5:00pm because I need to get back home. But Bobafett that's a really good idea! And sorry no shift knobs for me redneck.

Alex

Nospeed
11-21-2002, 07:40 PM
Ok yall...heres the deal...im going home tonight, and it is the start of my weekend. i wont be near a computer until sunday...so i need to know if this is set in stone with everyone. as far as i know, we are having the meet at the Clackamas Town Center in front of the cinimas, at noon on Saturday the 23rd, then we are rolling to sherry's to chill from there. that is what i understand.....right????????

as for the car show, i would like to know what the info on that would be before 9 tonight, if possible...

also...for the people that are meeting me at denny's in salem (Market street exit) , i will be there at 11am. i will leave no later than 11:15. im the one driving the blue STOCK 88 coupe.

other than that, this is gonna be a good meet guys! hope to see you all there!

Low Tek
11-21-2002, 07:40 PM
lol

I just took a nice one off a nissan 200sx and then put a different shifter nob... but I am gonna have to change the shifter nob for something different, cause of the short shifter

Low Tek
11-21-2002, 07:45 PM
dude... if this don't go through, I will find every one of you that did not show up, and give u poop in a bag for christmas

this is in concrete stone.. anyone that wants my cell pm me, and I will give it to you

bobafett
11-21-2002, 07:52 PM
no shift knob for me. but i have a short throw shifter, thats way cooler anyway! heheh

ummm i know nothing about the car show, i just heard about it on the radio! listen to 95.5 to try to hear the add!

Nospeed
11-21-2002, 08:00 PM
Ok...here's the skinny on the car show...directly from the expo center's website...

NW Performance and Custom Car Show (Showtyme Productions) Sat Nov 23 - Sun Nov 24 2002

Hall E Ticket prices : $12 adults, kids under 11 free
$2 off coupons available at Thrifty Auto Supply

Show Hours: Saturday 10am - 10pm, Sunday 10am - 6pm

Visit our website at

www.showtymeproductions.f2s.com/welcome.htmspondoc.htm

Nospeed
11-21-2002, 09:01 PM
Ok...see you all on Saturday!

Low Tek
11-22-2002, 02:24 PM
is everyone goin to be there for sure... I am goin to make the honda pretty.. and want to know who is goin to be - no last minutes guys.. lol

bobafett
11-22-2002, 05:37 PM
my car is gonna be nasty dirty! a lot of commuting, and i dont have time to wash it yet! oh well, you can still appreciate the valve cover! lol... :)

Low Tek
11-22-2002, 05:38 PM
hahaha

thats cool

RedneckRicer
11-22-2002, 11:23 PM
i'm definately gonna be there, spent a lotta time cleanin the ol' 3g today

Mike89Accordcom
11-23-2002, 02:44 AM
Have fun guys! Wish I was there.....

Mike89Accordcom
11-23-2002, 02:44 AM
Have fun guys! Wish I was there.....

bobafett
11-23-2002, 10:30 AM
yeah i am pretty sure i am still going... its only an hour or so away though.... i guess it a little late to back out.. :)

yeah i am gonna TRY to remember a camera too just in case battery runs out or something.. (like last meet lol :))

if you see a blue accord circling the mall a bunch, and not parking, come chase me down, i never know where the hell i am going!

bobafett
11-23-2002, 05:00 PM
w00t 8 cars... a pretty good turnout!

it was nice to meet everyone..

Low Tek
11-23-2002, 05:58 PM
this meet rocked - like 11 people showed was nice.. real nice - I will have pics tomorrow for all that missed

thanks everyone for showing... it was coo, and nice to meet everyone

Nospeed
11-24-2002, 04:49 PM
no shit! this meet rocked! hopefully Low Tek will post the pics soon! Nice to meet everyone finally!

Low Tek
11-24-2002, 05:25 PM
here is the link to the pics.. I have to fix a couple but for the moment...

http://3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=97452#post97452

cdscowboy
11-24-2002, 09:40 PM
Nice meeting up with all the guys....boba, there was actually 9 cars, but you were close!! Good shit...let me know about the next one!!