View Full Version : redesigned site

dXsquared
11-14-2002, 03:28 PM
www.angelfire.com/freak/hatchback

if anyone wants me to put shit on here... let me know with a PM... thanks

Travis

Grant2k
11-14-2002, 04:49 PM
the site looks good. are you gonna add more stuff? it needs a lot more pictures. pics of the engine, interior, the car with the 17s on, ect. and you should add like a "reader's rides" sort of section. just cars from this board would be enough. add a link to this site too.

89AccordNate
11-14-2002, 05:01 PM
Thats a redesign? Since when?! It looks like it needs redesigned again, and then maybe again, and the 4th time it might look like a website and not 3 links with a paragraph :D

Nate.

dXsquared
11-14-2002, 05:08 PM
shut up nate... you dont count... i am a beginer with HTML so no fancy shit right now... i have just done a WEBER conversion so the pics should be up Friday night or day...if i have time during school! anyway... readers rides will defenetly be on there. I have to do some more stuff like fonts and pics and other shit... i will have some tech stuff and i might even become a NOPI distributor... so lots more to come. PM me if you wanna be in the readers rides. 1 or 2 pics and a list of mods.

Travis

PS NATE... if u wanna help a brother out, give me some tips, not just bein an ass like you always are!!:flipa:

ACCORD EX
11-14-2002, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by 89AccordNate
Thats a redesign? Since when?! It looks like it needs redesigned again, and then maybe again, and the 4th time it might look like a website and not 3 links with a paragraph :D

Nate.

look who is talkin ! :flip:

MIKE

dXsquared
11-14-2002, 05:15 PM
u have a sweet site!!! i want that video intro... sooooo sweet? can i buy it? does angelfire support shit like that???

Travis

ACCORD EX
11-14-2002, 05:28 PM
thanx man ! i didn't lern that in a night ! so don't listen to people like NATE ! :D

any way i think it angel fire supports it !
but if i were you i would put the whole site on www.geocities.com
for free and register a free redirection url @ www.cjb.net
you'll get and address www.yourname.cjb.net !

looks better doesn't it !

MIKE

89AccordNate
11-14-2002, 05:54 PM
a www.site.looks.better.then.a.cjb.site.com

Nate.

dXsquared
11-14-2002, 06:12 PM
here is the new one

northbaytuners.cjb.net

thats better and it is free!!!

Travis