PDA

View Full Version : Before/AFter

MyGarbageLXi
11-14-2002, 07:31 PM
hey fellers, i havent posted anything really legit recently, but ive been progressing alot on my project lately, i posted about it a long time ago, so heres wats been the on goin

went to junk yard bout a month back and got a Tail light which turned out being fform the wrong Model, so i returend taht and got a new one , also on this junkyard adventure i got a new door to replace the one my dad ran into a poll with, damnit dad:devil: , now mind u this car needed alot of work with 150K miles on it, 2 previous owners, and lots of aftermarket work done (Spoiler and Xenon Kit) , i took the kit off because it cracked off all over and low and behold, i found that the sise guy Bolted it on, soooo that meant ltos of Rust holes and lots of Rust Nutrilizing, sanding and Puttying, i also descoverd 4 or 5 very large rust holes in various places, and putty'd them up too, i put on my new door just recently and the new moulding i scored taht fell of in the BAng with the pole, so now it looks half normal, the door is blue and was orignally red the jambs are red, but its cool, so i decided to go with shaved emblems, so i pulled taht ish off and sanded and filled holes, then i just recently Prepped my Spoiler for painting, primer style...so tahs all done, the door is on good and the new panel to replce the cracked one is on, one problem tho, the window motor dont work because of the sitting in the yard...so i just took the old one out of mine and put it on the new door, so thats all set now, the whole interior has been scrubeed cleaned and vacumed to the highest extent, beyond that i put my head unit in and my custom box is in thet trunk, all the body work is now done, including the removal of old fogs and the Cutting out of the plastic on the the bottom grille, i Made the blnkers Clear, all the INterir lights are REd includeg the Lights over the Cauges , which arealso custom, designed by myself, tehy have a thread som whree.....i have 22 days til my licence and i have done alot i think, i just got an estimate on the Paint and it goes in tomrwo and comes back wenesday, i really wish i could postsome B4 and Afters, ill see wat i can do, jsut had to vent my progress thanks for reading if u made it this far...stay tunred for Pics....on the way by Xmas, the roof rack (look at my Icon and ull know why) the 17's ADR exxes and the system, to fill my pretty ass box in da trunk, more to come after taht, striving to be one of the greats.....:beer: :beer: :beer: :smokin:

MoonScryer
11-15-2002, 06:08 AM
OK, I finished translating that and adding periods. Sound good dude; keep it up! :D

Chubs87Accord
11-15-2002, 06:17 AM
added periods... thats so wrong, lol... i do 1 sentence posts all over the place :D anyways... good job dude... lookin foward to seein pics and what not :bow: