PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta / Roswell meet ~ Nov. 16th

87AccordsterLx
11-14-2002, 10:05 PM
ok here is the offical sign in... details are:

There is no parking fee and a large pavillion with plenty of seating for everyone a lake and a small playground

We are meeting up at 1pm and going together to find somewhere for lunch.

Address
203 azaela drive. roswell, GA 30075

If coming from south of Atlanta:

take 75 north to 285 west the exit is 238 B get into the far left lane and continue on 285 it will merge into 85 but just stay in the left lane it will be a good little drive so dont worry if you think your lost cause your not the exit numbers should be increasing from 1 to 2 and so on continue on driving in your left lane until you get to exit 10 there will be exit 10 b dont take this exit at all it will send you to six flags keep straight keep going until you reach and pass exit 25 once you pass this get over to your far right lane because you will be getting off on exit 27 once you get off on exit 27 there will be fork merge left it will say 400 north you are now on ga 400 and have sucessfully passed paying that damn toll. continue on 400 north until you get to exit 6 Northridge road. the exit will curve right stay the left lane and go through the light you will see a blinking yelllow light after that go down the hill and turn right at the next ligt you should see a exxon station on your right this is roswell road go through 3 lights and the third light make a left this is azaela drive go through one more light and the you should see the park on the left it will be second entrance.

Thanks to Jermaine (tightwhitelx) for directions.

any questions just ask....

87AccordsterLx
11-14-2002, 10:27 PM
:( it looks like Sat. is the only day out of the week that its supposed to rain.... :( damn that makes 2 meets in a row... I say that we make an alternate spot right now so that if we get there and its raining we're not screwed...

http://www.weather.com/weather/local/USGA0491?lswe=&lswa=&whatprefs=

MoonScryer
11-15-2002, 05:40 AM
No, we go there. If it is raining, we will decide then. It's supposed to clear up / go away by the afternoon perhaps, so we will see what happens then. Moving a meet spot the day before just isn't kosher.

tightwhitelx
11-15-2002, 02:37 PM
i also agree with jay even if it does rain the pavillion is more than large enough for everyone to get under and chill while it is raining i am going to still try and make it my battery just went out so i dont know if i can get another one before tomorrow i am going to try though.

dhcarss
11-15-2002, 02:54 PM
Someone give me a call if you dont mind calling long distance, I will be in atlanta around 11 or 12 If its not to late I would mabe ride down to roswell.. later

87AccordsterLx
11-15-2002, 04:08 PM
I totally agree about moving the meet.. thats not what I was thinking.. I was just saying that we could think of another place to go thats indoors if its pooring down and of which we would all go to after we meet and decided on it... I have been checking up on the weather and its supposed to poor down the entire day.. I dont mind chillin in the pavillion thats cool.. I was just trying to think ahead so we could have a few options is all... but we'll just see what happens when we get there... ok so can we exchange cell numbers so we can get in touch with eachother?? It doesnt look like that many people are going now... :( there were way more people that responded to the other thread....

socal3rdgen
11-15-2002, 04:14 PM
it time to move back to the land of sunshine at valley girls :lol

your getting all the signs dude.

87AccordsterLx
11-15-2002, 04:35 PM
haha!!! damn I miss those clueless valley girls too..!!! Fine As Hell!!! It sure is getting cold here... lol haha....

ninja2571
11-15-2002, 05:31 PM
hey guys i cant make it, my fuckin trans went out today..so im stuck till i can afford another one......damnit i was lookin forward to meetin u guys too

87AccordsterLx
11-15-2002, 05:47 PM
its cool... I think theres only going to be 2 or 3 of us .... :(

MoonScryer
11-15-2002, 06:36 PM
dhcarss: I got your number in my cell, so if you see a 770 area code calling you, it's me. Where are you picking up the NEX at? If it's at the NOPI warehouse, we are going to be north of the city; NOPI is south of it. I'll call you tonight about it.

As to the number of people, it's better than none at all. There will be other meets. We just got to choose one when it dosen't rain. :D

tightwhitelx
11-15-2002, 07:26 PM
sorry guys cant make it i have to have my car towed to the dealership tomorrow because of something they messed up.

ninja2571
11-15-2002, 10:22 PM
damn tight we are just screwed this weekend aint we.....lol

87AccordsterLx
11-15-2002, 10:51 PM
is this still going to happen????

87AccordsterLx
11-15-2002, 11:18 PM
ahhh .. ok its 2:16am and Im tired so if this is still going to happen then someone needs to call me on my cell.... I'll set my alarm at 11am and start to get ready but if I dont hear from anyone then we should just postpone this untll well can all make it... or atleast the majority of us... maybe next weekend it wont be raining???

310-529-9432

MoonScryer
11-16-2002, 12:06 AM
Hmmm...tell ya what, lets hold off. It's raining,a nd if it were more than two, ok. Since there is just the two of us, I say we hold off until a day with actual sun. I have to work on my car some anyway, so tomorrow is a good time to do it.

Sleep in dude, we will do it another day. Next weekend is out for me, I'm out of town for the whole thing.

87AccordsterLx
11-16-2002, 08:04 AM
sounds good man... we'll plan it better next time...

tightwhitelx
11-16-2002, 01:19 PM
my car is fixed turns out it was the battery terminal that was burned out so i have to get a new one it wont be in until tues. but i get free labor the parts only like 30.00 so its ok now yeah i agree on the day man today sucked its cold as hell out there and raining like crazy we should do it another time.

Auzreal189
11-18-2002, 10:27 PM
Hey how about a meet on a specific day every month and starting a club chapter out here?

MoonScryer
11-19-2002, 02:02 PM
That would be nice, if we can actually get a meet going for once :D
Oh, and welcome to the board.

87AccordsterLx
11-19-2002, 07:12 PM
haha we cant even get together one day much less onces a month... Plus there are a lot of people that would have to drive very far to make it each month... although I would love to cruze the streets with a ton of fellow 3g members....