PDA

View Full Version : from cable to hydro conversion

89AccordGSR
11-15-2002, 07:48 PM
Ive gotta question. I plan to buy a B20B/VTEC motor from LHT performance. I want to run a ITR transmission but its a hydro & ive seen somewhere that it would have to be a cable tranny. Heres my question, what exactly would be needed to do a hydro conversion to the ITR tranny? & how hard woiuld it be. LHT has already done the conversion on a CRX but I cant get in touch with them until I go to Fla next weekend.

Kevin
11-16-2002, 09:09 PM
Talk to a performance shopped Called Island Street Performance they are located in Merritt Island FL!!! www.Islandstreetperformance.com <------sweet shit

SQ is the SQUAD
11-18-2002, 12:50 PM
get the hydro clutch set up off a 91 lude. get the pedal and the clutch master and mount it into your accord

markmdz89hatch
11-21-2002, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by h0ndavtec
get the hydro clutch set up off a 91 lude. get the pedal and the clutch master and mount it into your accord

Has anyone on here tried this yet? Did it work? How diff. was it?

SQ is the SQUAD
11-21-2002, 12:12 PM
i was going to do it but cable trannys are way cheeper than hydro so ill stick with the hydro tranny

89AccordGSR
11-21-2002, 12:15 PM
do you mean cable tranny? The ting is that im gonna have a B20B motor & to really show some power im going to need a tranny that can do what I need & the type Rs tranny does. I drove my boys Type R & its like a dream.