PDA

View Full Version : Random Ideas

firefighterwhite89
11-21-2013, 12:04 AM
Why don't we have a topic for Transmissions with automatic and manual as sub-topics?
Maybe a nice depository for ECU tuning Bin files as well...For other user to check out others tunes to get a decent idea of what to change variable-wise via what mods others had with the tune?

Love the part finder feature though. AND the eBay RSS feed as well.

2oodoor
11-21-2013, 03:33 PM
Those are not bad ideas that have been brought up before but as I browse other automotive forums ( not that were modeled after any since were just awesome like that) i don't really see auto tx exclusive forums that much. There is a map dump here somewhere I think.
The factory manual has an outstanding auto tx diagnostic in flow chart, graph chart and outline.

87accordlxi
11-25-2013, 03:08 PM
If someone can link the map dump thread (if there is one), we can sticky it. I don't see it in the stickies for EFI or R&D.

As for transmission forums, I know it's a major component, but we want to keep things somewhat high-level as far as the forum topics are concerned. The more you break up the content into smaller boxes, the harder it is to find. Some folks don't find the search function to be all that intuitive.