PDA

View Full Version : Power folding mirrors are mine!!!!!!

Chrome_thangs
11-16-2002, 05:10 PM
Finally, those power folding mirrors are MINE!:D

All praise :bow: :bow: AuctionSniper.com
More than i wanted to pay, but hey it's only money!!:lol :lol

Sorry "crazyaccord" i just had to have them after seeing everyone drool!!!!:flip: :flipa: :flip:

guaynabo89
11-16-2002, 06:09 PM
:lol

1989 DX R
11-16-2002, 07:14 PM
Dude, your Accord is gonna be phat.

YK86
11-17-2002, 12:14 AM
Congrats! You deserve them if you wanted them that much.
I was just picturing myself with them and I know this is what would happen: first few days after install, I'll screw around with it folding them and stuff and then one week later, become bored with it and never touch that button again.

Chrome_thangs
11-17-2002, 01:27 AM
My girl friend said the same thing!:rant:
Now that i'm thinking about it your probably right, oh well they're still tight as hell!!!:smokin:

87accordlx
11-17-2002, 07:49 AM
good grab man
yeah i would use them for about a week too, but think about it now your accord can wink it's eye's and wiggle it's ears :lol

SQ is the SQUAD
11-17-2002, 08:11 AM
i dident even bother to bid on them, i decided it wasent worth it, but if i had bidded what i was going to bid mostlikely i would have won

SiR
11-17-2002, 09:13 AM
Get your digicam and make a video of its operations, so we can all be jeolous!

Rooz

Chrome_thangs
11-17-2002, 09:45 AM
hOndavtec: You did bid on them that's how the price got up into the 130's. The Auctioin sniper put in a bid just highe enough to beat you. No, i doubt you have won them though i was prepared to spend a ridiculous amount on them:super:

ACCORD EX
11-18-2002, 03:26 AM
what is so special about them ! ??
aren't they like the normal PW mirrors ???

MIKE

dXsquared
11-18-2002, 06:07 AM
they fold electricly...

like our lights.

Travis

ACCORD EX
11-18-2002, 07:00 AM
wow :eek: !

MIKE

chronicsinners
11-18-2002, 07:45 AM
one cool thing is that you should probably be able to wire it such that if you lock the doors after getting our of the car, or take the keys out of the ignition the mirrors should fold in automatically, i was pretty sure that the jdm DA teg ones do that, and these seem realyl similar

hondaman87
11-18-2002, 06:09 PM
yeah right you didn't get it from me you got it from accord_racer and he is a newbie in here

but I was the one that got it that high I wanted them though but good grab

and I'm crazyaccord

Chrome_thangs
11-19-2002, 07:53 AM
I stand corrected! I thought he was crazyaccord. I'm accord_racer though, not a newbie!
That is a tight ass idea chronicsin, haven't thought of that!!:super:. Do you have any suggestions on how to run the wires?

88' Accord Ltd
11-19-2002, 11:46 AM
I saw some more of those power folding mirrors on ebay yesterday, if you guys wanna know.

SQ is the SQUAD
11-19-2002, 12:21 PM
trust me, if i bidded on them, i would have won, and i dont need auction sniper to win, i am just good, and trust me, i would have won cuz money was not really an potion but i am glad that i did not bid cuz the guy has more, and i bet the priceses will keep droping

hondaman87
11-19-2002, 07:42 PM
chrome thangs ther is some one here by the name of accord_racer

so I thought it was him my bad

Chrome_thangs
11-20-2002, 03:47 AM
You know that is really fu*ked up what you did hondaman 87. You know you didn't win the auction, so why did you still pay the seller through pay pal? Ya, he just E-mailed me and told me about it. He's said that you "crazyaccord" paid him claiming to be me!! He caught you when he remembered i said i would pay in money order and he checked the E-mail addresses. He also suggested that i report you to Pay Pal and E-bay, which i'm going to do as soon as i finish this thread!!

You must be a sore loser or something? That's why you got caught!!!:flip: :flip: "God don't like ugly"!!!!

SQ is the SQUAD
11-20-2002, 10:40 AM
LOL :flip: i think i did that to someone before, o wait no i dident the person who won deicded they dident want the weapon r coilovers so they said i can act like them and pay for it and i did, who was that, it was someone from this (ezboard) board

Chrome_thangs
11-20-2002, 11:47 AM
Thats plausible you had his permission. This guy straight tried to jack my shit!!

Sabz5150
11-20-2002, 03:12 PM
Who's fighting over the mirrors now, b/c I got a few benjamins that might make those mine. Less fighting, more bidding!

anchovies
11-20-2002, 03:30 PM
welcome to the real world...lol..lucky someone caught it

Chrome_thangs
11-20-2002, 07:40 PM
Ya, if i ever see you in the street Hondaman87, i'm gonna f*ck you up you hating ass b*tch. F*cking haters!!!!:mad:

hondaman87
11-21-2002, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Chrome_thangs
Ya, if i ever see you in the street Hondaman87, i'm gonna f*ck you up you hating ass b*tch. F*cking haters!!!!:mad:

first come first serve ,just show the cash, so what I got caught, go ahead report

gome on you f*ck show me what uo gonna do u can't do shit so shut your mouth than, and you telling me for being a sure loser who was the one that used the sniper hun

hondaman87
11-21-2002, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Chrome_thangs

offthahook
11-21-2002, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by hondaman87

first come first serve ,just show the cash, so what I got caught, go ahead report

gome on you f*ck show me what uo gonna do u can't do shit so shut your mouth than, and you telling me for being a sure loser who was the one that used the sniper hun

Worst post evar in the history of all the 3 geez boards!! Why even have eBay if we have sore losers "showing the cheddar"? You lost dude, plain and simple.

Jareds 89 LX-i
11-21-2002, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by hondaman87

:lol :lol :lol I got a good chuckle out of this post too

If it's first come first serve, then what the hell is the point of bidding? And once the auction ends, that item now belongs to whoever won the auction, not whoever forks over the dough first. It's common sense man

Face it dude, you lost. Now grow up, get over it, and move on

DarknessRS
11-22-2002, 12:51 AM
Those new ones are mine...

87accordlxi
11-22-2002, 01:01 AM
its a shame that we have members trying to cheat each other. i guess its just an unfortunate reminder to use extra caution when dealing with internet sales.

back to the business at hand, if i see any more personal threats against anyone, this thread will be locked and membership placed under review

Chrome_thangs
11-22-2002, 01:22 AM
You punk ass b*tch! How the hell you gonna post some sh*t like that, as if i'm in the wrong for trying to use E-bay properly! You sure do talk a lot of sh*t for you to be in the wrong. Don't try to save face by getting all pissed. YOUR WRONG!!!:mad: You lost the f*cking auction so be a f*cking man and not a little b*tch about it!! `

You dumb bastard the Auction Sniper is made just for that purpose!! Don't get mad cause you didn't think of it!! Show the cash? B*tch your cheating ass didn't give me the chance!!

But you know what? In the end I still won, I still got the mirrors, and your still a sorry ass losing b*tch! This is not a threat, it's a statement!

offthahook
11-22-2002, 08:30 AM
Lock this up already, ya heaRRd??