PDA

View Full Version : A ONTARIO(and surounding area) 3GEEZ MEET!

Y3G
11-17-2002, 10:16 AM
:wave:
During next summer I want to meet at a place called queenston heights park in Ontario. Tonnes of car guys have meets there every year. It is a huge park right off the 405 highway in ontario. Also it is right near the queenston/lewiston bridge(the bridge from can. to the u.s.)Any one intrested hit me up!!

eather PM me or e-mail me @ [email protected]

"if we build it they will come"

Y3G
11-17-2002, 05:05 PM
If this thing actualy gets off the ground and people become intrested i will post the date and time and details on my new site
http://www.geocities.com/yellow3gee
I HOPE THIS THING IS A GO!!!

dXsquared
11-17-2002, 05:26 PM
i be there... the car will be sweet and beautiful next summer and ill be pround to show it off. right now i am battleing CANADIAN WINTER ROT! Right now the carpet is out and i am patching holes in the floor. Next is the rear quarters. they are gettin cut out and new peices put in. i have a new hood that is gettin put on and the old one with out chrome front is gettin a hoodscoop. anyway... i ll come down in the summer to check all the 3 geez out. i might even have a few members from Sudbury come down too!

Y3G
11-18-2002, 03:21 PM
Killer

jamenjay
11-21-2002, 07:30 PM
what city is that park in and i dont even know if my 3 gee will last that long but if it dose im in fore shure find out about camping

just think a bunch of 3 gees drunk camping can u say BURNOUT comp and see who hits a tree first he he lol

jamenjay
11-21-2002, 07:33 PM
sweet i checked it out on my streets and trips software im in fore shure hell i'll go this weekend

87accordlxph
11-22-2002, 09:20 AM
Ok so like where are we gonna meet? :D

-Mike

dXsquared
11-22-2002, 03:42 PM
its not this weekend... next summer. we all have the responsibility of rounding up all the 3 geez you know and bringin them with you. so plans will happen next spring i guess

Travis

Y3G
11-22-2002, 05:27 PM
Guy's I'm touched
YES- it's next spring/summer (date tba)
NO-there is no camping at this park but there is camping in the area
YES-they have BBQ pits,playground,wadingpool,and a large tower with over 200 stairs to clime,and of course Baseball diamond

I'm tring to get the word out there!I'll PM all you guys when more info is ready.till then keep your stick on the ice!:)

Bryan.

TommyJ
11-29-2002, 11:50 AM
ill be there, if my rides done by then, i got bored one day and gutted the interior , then i ripped of the body panels to get a "proper body job" sounds like a good idea , everyone round here makes fun of my acc, but hell,id rather drive my 89 then any other car this is my 3rd accord , this ones actually gettin done right, ya can check my old ride out,R.I.P at www.geocities.com/shweetride/

TommyJ
11-29-2002, 11:52 AM
P.s my cars under friends rides,not street racers

Y3G
12-02-2002, 05:21 AM
I'm working on something right now.
i'm thinking insted of just meeting up for a day
make it a meet/camp-out??? make it a weekend event!
later...

87accordlx
12-02-2002, 05:36 PM
i can prolly come if it's after aug. i have school till then
and dxhatchback, man your comitted, northbay is like 7 hours away isn't it? (my uncles cottage is in trout creek, i believe that is just south of north bay)

Y3G
12-03-2002, 09:40 AM
no dates yet .It will be in the summer.PLACE is TBA it thinking a campground and making it a weekend
so far there's about 4 or five intrested and hopfuly more to come
stay tuned PM me for more details

Y3G
12-24-2002, 02:16 PM
whatever happend to this??
any way i'm still tring to get something going for this summer stay tuned.i hoping for mid to late may

dXsquared
12-24-2002, 02:49 PM
hey Bryan!!! Ill be there! and it is like 3.5 hours away...

Travis

Y3G
12-24-2002, 07:56 PM
YOUR THE SHit kid!

Neuspeed007
01-05-2003, 01:29 PM
i be down............thats not to far form boise at all

Neuspeed007
01-05-2003, 01:30 PM
haha i thought u meant ontario oregon never mind

Y3G
01-10-2003, 04:29 PM
ONTARIO 3gees MEET JUNE 21
:wave:!!!!!NIAGARA FALLS ONTARIO CANADA!!!!:wave:
PM me if your are in!!!

CoAsTeR
01-11-2003, 09:16 AM
hey if you want to keep it straight 3geez accord thats cool...

but Torontoaccords.com has a couple 3geez in er' so if you want to drop them an invite, I wouldn't mind seeing some newer accords as well. Plus the turn-out numbers will be quite a bit more. They have a fair bit of members. Plus niagara falls has a CRX club but I dont know what they are like.... But regardless, I like the idea of toronto accords being invited.

I joined them for a couple of cruise nights last summer, they're all good guys....

CoAsTeR
01-11-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by 87accordlx
i can prolly come if it's after aug. i have school till then
and dxhatchback, man your comitted, northbay is like 7 hours away isn't it? (my uncles cottage is in trout creek, i believe that is just south of north bay)

you make it sound like you have a choice. YOU'RE COMING OUT EVEN IF I HAVE TO DRAG YOU OUT. :) I have school too, this won't interfere much with it.. its worth it! :) heheheh...
Its only a 30 minute drive away.... well 15 minutes if you follow me :cool:

Y3G
01-11-2003, 09:42 AM
sick!!!! i feel this thing is going to be big!!!i hope

CoAsTeR
01-11-2003, 09:48 AM
is there any way we can have a moderator make this thread a 'sticky' ... place it at the top of the thread list? and perhaps make an announcment across all forums? :)

Pretty please.. :)

if we're gonna make this work, might as well try to go all out ;)

Y3G
01-11-2003, 11:55 AM
i'll ask one of the mods!!!
the NIAGARA/ONTARIO ACCORD MEET
seems to be a go!!!
hopefuly coaster can talk to some of the torontoaccords and get them down here

Y3G
01-16-2003, 09:15 AM
hopefully the new car is somewhat ready fot the meet.that would suck start a meet and then have no car to meet with

Y3G out

Y3G
02-01-2003, 05:16 PM
The yelow car will hopeful be making its Comeback at the meet
its all apart of the "YELLOW3G HAS SPOKEN TOUR"

PISSSST-over and out

pimp86LX
02-01-2003, 06:51 PM
dammit! i just stopped driving my 3g :(.

I would bring thah regal, but it would kinda defeat the purpose.

have fun

pip
02-16-2003, 09:18 PM
fellow 3geez i live in ajax i got a dx hatchback, where do torontoaccords meet up? let me know more about the meet in june. thanks.

pip
02-16-2003, 09:20 PM
oh yeah forgot goin to northbay in the fall for school heard there was a guy up there with an 86 hatchback? drop me a line we can meet up before the deep freeze because when snows comes my baby is goin back to the GTA.

pimp86LX
02-16-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by pip
fellow 3geez i live in ajax i got a dx hatchback, where do torontoaccords meet up? let me know more about the meet in june. thanks.

sweet man , i was born at ajax general :super:

pip
02-17-2003, 05:56 AM
lol so was I, everyone was lol

87accordlxph
02-22-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by CoAsTeR
is there any way we can have a moderator make this thread a 'sticky' ... place it at the top of the thread list? and perhaps make an announcment across all forums? :)

Pretty please.. :)

if we're gonna make this work, might as well try to go all out ;)

I'll temporary make this go to the top... AGAIN :D

So, are you a member of the torontoaccord club? cause I didn't see ya there in the year ummm let me think 2000-01 year end party at the Buffet King resturant in Richmond Hill?

Anyways, I'm thinking of going to this meet so maybe I'll see ya then?

l8tr

-Mike

CoAsTeR
02-22-2003, 02:12 PM
I'm over in Hamilton..I went to a couple TAC meets last year... cruise nights are the best! :)

Except for the part where the cops pulled us all over hahahah....

pimp86LX
02-22-2003, 02:55 PM
what was their excuse for pullin ya oveR?

CoAsTeR
02-23-2003, 07:20 AM
didn't have one... we all drove into krispy kreme at the end of the night and there were literally 12 cop cars waiting there in the empty parking lot... we all pulled in together (20+ accords) and all the cherries' came on and they pulled everyone over... only 2 or 3 of us actually got away.... too many of us. They took radar detectors, popped hoods, gave tickets for improper exhaust... even the ministry or transportation was there.......

jamenjay
02-23-2003, 09:05 AM
well Im still in i dont know if i'll still have my car thow its a lemon evrything keeps breaking and soon the front end is just going to fall apart but maby i can get i new 3gee in may this time a EFI god damit and has to have power windows and A/C too and only 50 k just jokes im picky lol

jamenjay
02-23-2003, 09:07 AM
O YEA Coster im from burlington we should just meet up at tims sometime and you could see how crappy my ride really is e-mail me [email protected] ..........P.S do u have a coupe with rims cause i think maby i seen ya on brant street today turning onto fairview who knows i no it was a 3geez thow

87accordlxph
02-23-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by CoAsTeR
didn't have one... we all drove into krispy kreme at the end of the night and there were literally 12 cop cars waiting there in the empty parking lot... we all pulled in together (20+ accords) and all the cherries' came on and they pulled everyone over... only 2 or 3 of us actually got away.... too many of us. They took radar detectors, popped hoods, gave tickets for improper exhaust... even the ministry or transportation was there.......

:huh: :huh: :huh:

:rant: :wtf: was that all about? That is really :gay: seems that everything that ppl do is against the law... like modding your investment just to show it off. Oh my GOD! it's not like all you guys were doing something illegal...did yas?

Hmm, I'd probably get a ticket for an improper exhaust but geez that's retarded!

I'm still considering on going to the falls just not 100% for sure yet. I'll bring my 3geez too.

Did they search you all for drugs and shit?

-Mike

pimp86LX
02-23-2003, 01:36 PM
well you gotta give em a break, i mean, they're just doing their job. Sure its ultra gay but for all they know it couldda been gang related. I know we've had a gang rolla round in nothin but civics.

ah well shit happens eh

87accordlxph
02-23-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by pimp86LX
well you gotta give em a break, i mean, they're just doing their job. Sure its ultra gay but for all they know it couldda been gang related. I know we've had a gang rolla round in nothin but civics.

ah well shit happens eh

Ah yeah, I totaly agree w/ ya pimp86LX. I wasn't even thinking about that when I was writing the reply.

I actualy saw a situation something like what CoAsTeR described.
It was on COPS (hehee I like that t.v. show, watch it whenever I can) and it was a bunch of civic guys in T.O. nite crusing and they all got pulled over and the cops started talking to the guy who was leading and the cop said something about an oversized muffler and all that crap that I don't remeber what else the cop said. Do you watch COPS? Just wondering if maybe you saw what I saw on COPS. :)

Just to keep this thread in the meet section, and not something to be moved to the general section, so pimp86LX how come your not going to the Falls? I think it will be great fun! Eh Y3G and CoAsTeR? :D :D

Sorry, I like to say Eh too since we are cunnucks as the U.S. call us. :lol:

-Mike

pimp86LX
02-23-2003, 02:47 PM
well i just recently sold the rusted out 3g back to my uncle (whom i bought it from) and now im crusin in a '91 regal 3800

Im still goin to the falls cause i wanna see all the kick ass 3gs :D

jamenjay
02-24-2003, 05:07 PM
im in if i still got it im from burlington and coster if u want to meet up somtime just to check out eatch outhers rides e-mail me [email protected] i emailed u but i guess it dident work

Y3G
02-25-2003, 03:14 PM
for the people who dont have there 3 geez any more NO PROBLEM any honda or oh hell anything i just want to meet. My club is going to be at the meet to any way see ya there

SPDboy
02-26-2003, 11:56 AM
Im gunna roll in from NY in my $400 dolla LXi YA BABY!!! 200K of pure american SALT DAMAGE!

pimp86LX
02-26-2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Y3G
for the people who dont have there 3 geez any more NO PROBLEM any honda or oh hell anything i just want to meet. My club is going to be at the meet to any way see ya there

Hey, if my licence hasn't expired i'll bring my 1974 honda CB 550

only 22,000 original miles

CoAsTeR
02-26-2003, 02:37 PM
POST THIS EVENT @

http://www.torontostreetracing.com/

You're bound to get a good turnout :)

wallyyfm
02-26-2003, 05:31 PM
i'm like 20 min from the canuk border
i'll bring the beast if i can manage to paint it and drop in a new tranny

jamenjay