PDA

View Full Version : stoopid questchuns

LX-i prophet
11-17-2002, 06:46 PM
aight, i may be an idiot, but can someone tell me how to access my gauge faces. i wanna paint them white then install a small neon tube in there like someone else had on here recently. uh, i know i could prolly figure it out but any help you guys gime would be appreciated....
also, at the suggestion of a friend i removed my air box lid on the back of my beautiful a20. now, this peroduces a WONDERFUL sound especially when burning it up next to someone who thinks theyre just the shit, but will this hurt my engine at all????

and if i remove my moulding will there be indentions in the metal where it used to be or will it be smooth? THANX

dXsquared
11-17-2002, 06:54 PM
there will be indents and it wont hurt the engine that much. its not sooo bad. i always do this to rental cars i get. take all the stickers off the back, take the hubcaps off and throw them in the trunk and walah... no one knows its rented and they think its modded. i remember when FnF first came out. i had a brand new sunfire and i took all the Enterprise stickerz off and the caps and i had the airbox off and the peeps were like "its a car like on FnF!!!" at the theater.

Travis

89AccordNate
11-17-2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by DXHATCHBACK
there will be indents and it wont hurt the engine that much. its not sooo bad. i always do this to rental cars i get. take all the stickers off the back, take the hubcaps off and throw them in the trunk and walah... no one knows its rented and they think its modded. i remember when FnF first came out. i had a brand new sunfire and i took all the Enterprise stickerz off and the caps and i had the airbox off and the peeps were like "its a car like on FnF!!!" at the theater.

Travis

That is the gayest thing I have ever heard. Think that your stock sunfire is a F and F car because it doesnt have hubcaps and a sticker? Give me a break! I think they thought it was a peice of shit over a F and F car. Man, please dont speak. Thats so homo.

Nate.

dXsquared
11-17-2002, 07:14 PM
fuck you... it was a rent a car and the town i was in was sooo small and they dont see different cars.

Travis

Chubs87Accord
11-17-2002, 09:06 PM
haha... nate you ass, lol

anchovies
11-17-2002, 11:17 PM
Not recommended on the air lid (you took out airlid, so no filter right?). Hurts your engine.
If you take out the mouldings, there will be an indent as well as holes. As for the gauge cluster, please just do a search.
hth

socal3rdgen
11-17-2002, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by LX-i prophet
........alone i break

.... i can't take no more, what are we fighting for? you are my brothers, each one i would die for......

'89 LX-i mods:
super street seatbelt pads
two neon tubes (blue) and neon dice
steering wheel cover
removed air filter
JVC head unit

you say that your a rice inspector in your profile :rolleyes:. but it looks like you forgot to check your car.