PDA

View Full Version : A nice review on our 3g

smufguy
11-17-2002, 07:14 PM
I dont know if anyone have seen this site, but i happened to come across this. SURVEY (http://cartalk.cars.com/Survey/Results/Demographics/Comments/Honda/Accord-1989.html)

Pretty long reviews though. I love what i saw.

Bobs89LXi
11-17-2002, 08:25 PM
It doesn't surprise me one bit. If you have the chance, take a look at the comments from owners of older Hondas. They are basically the same. Honda has always been a top performer in quality. Why do you think that I have (with a couple of exceptions) been the owner of Hondas ever since I began driving. :D

ACCORD EX
11-18-2002, 03:31 AM
if you like these kinda of stuff ! check out !

www.carsurvey.org !

MIKE

smufguy
11-18-2002, 02:03 PM
I am forcing my Friend here to sell her 96 Breeze to get a Honda. hehehehe, Hondas are the best ever. My family has had 3 hondas as of yet and my uncle has one and my aunt used to own one before she got her new camry. My Aunt's (my uncle's wife) dad has a 2nd gen accord and they were on a bridge and this yukon rear ended them and he hit the car in front and u can imagine his hood and trunk. What he did was get their insurance to FIX HIS CAR. He still drives that damn car :D I admire his passion everytime i see him drive around.

Y3G
11-18-2002, 03:51 PM
I love my little car.My friend knock me all the time about it.But i always get the last laugh because there cars always brake down on them.Ya i get the odd repair once and a while but at 322000km on my car,original headgasket, trani, rad, carb, driveshafts,etc I still rock around the city.Also I love the fact that my car is about 15 years old and still hold its own at cruise nights and car shows. People ask me what year it is and they are suprised when i tell them its a 87.I LOVE MY HONDA! I don't need a survey to tell me that!:)