PDA

View Full Version : FINDING GOOD SE-I's!!!

HondaBoy
11-18-2002, 08:41 PM
hey well 2day i went to my honda dealership. they convinced me to test drive the 2003 accord. i loved it. but besides that, i just happened to look behind me. i saw it sitting under some trees and i had to look twice. i thought i saw an SE-I. and then a look at the wheels and it was. i asked the guy there whos it was. he said it was one of the managers cars. he said he had only had it a few months. the leather in it was perfect and original black. no cracks or splits. the paint was almost perfect. no rust but only on dent on the hood. perfect wheels and glass. so this weekend im going to see if the guy will part with it. im hoping to get it for around $2500-$4000. if u are like me u know why i want it. not too many are around and its even rarer to see it in this condition. i have 2 more places to park cars at my house so i hope to get this one.

1989 DX R
11-18-2002, 09:54 PM
You lucky, lucky man. I hope you get it!

pmip
11-18-2002, 09:59 PM
Yeah, good luck at getting it! It'd be awesome to have an SEI in such great shape!!!!

Jareds 89 LX-i
11-18-2002, 11:02 PM
Definitely try and get that! It's not too often you see the sexy SE-i's, much less in really good condition (esp the leather).

Good luck! Hope you can get it :)

ACCORD EX
11-19-2002, 04:29 AM
:bow: SEi

MIKE

Coroncho80
11-19-2002, 07:10 AM
You gotta get that baby one way or the other.......... You will love it! Take it from me. :D

1989 DX R
11-19-2002, 12:06 PM
Quiet you... :rant:

johndej
11-19-2002, 01:21 PM
sounds pritty nice, i've only seen one se-i ever (well, that i recognised as and se-i) it in a junk yard i was at like last month. but it was wrecked to hell, couldn't get anything out of it cause it had been gone thought pritty good.

RobT5580
11-19-2002, 06:49 PM
Good Luck, I have looked at a few but they were in sad shape the only nice ones i have seen are still owned by the original buyer and they wont part with them. I wanted one badly but tough to find a nice one or a resonably priced one. He might part with it if he hasnt had it long but if he works their he will probably know it is worth top dollar and ask some rediculous price.

Stefi-blueLX
11-20-2002, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Jareds 89 LX-i
Definitely try and get that! It's not too often you see the sexy SE-i's, much less in really good condition (esp the leather).

Good luck! Hope you can get it :)

Sexy? Well, ok.

You are one lucky man to find that. I found one at the Honda dealer also. It was WAY WAY in the very back corner of the lot. It's all messed up though. Twas a sad sight. :( Is it a sedan or coupe? And good luck.

Grant2k
11-20-2002, 08:50 AM
if you can't get it still tell him about the board.

HondaBoy
11-21-2002, 05:39 PM
ya i need to tell this guy about the board. i think he is the general manager at the dealership. i went over there today but he wasnt there. over at the used section, i looked in the back and saw a 3gee sedan with some wheels that i think are hard to find. if i can talk to some of the guys there maybe they can hook me up. almost everyone there drives a honda. im going to spend my saturday over there maybe. then i can tell them about our board. i hope they would be interested. probley the younger 3gee owners.

jlaccord89lxi
11-21-2002, 06:07 PM
coupe or sedan?