PDA

View Full Version : 89Accordnatedx and 88dx68

Mike89Accordcom
11-18-2002, 01:50 AM
We don't tolerate negative posts on this board. You both are being looked at carefully. I ask myself, how old are these guys, 11, 12, or 8? When you knock someone for something, your jealous.

See Nate your jealous of me, and always have been. You have spent countless hours writing posts to me, I love it. I'm glad that I concern you so much that you spend your life dwelling on what I have, and what I have done, haha. Your pathetic Nate! Your little 2 mod accord has NEVER got attention, so it bugs you that mine ALWAYS has. My website is very popular, another reason that bugs you. So don't hate me because I have so much, hate yourself for being so jealous. I laugh at your posts because they make no sense, and you pull shit out of your lame ass. You must sit at home going gosh, "Mike has so much more than me, I better try and be stupid to him"! This is the internet boys, I could careless what is said. The reason I delete posts, well negativty doesn't belong on this board. I see other posts that are useless, I delete them. So that's to all of you. Hey Nate do you have a big picture of me on your wall? I bet you wack off to it all the time. You probably wack off to my cars too. All these years Nate, what can you say you've acomplished? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! You think you know, but you don't. You don't know my life. When did you talk to me online Nate, a time where we had a normal convo, probably 2 years ago. Much has changed since then. You know NOTHING, about my personal life. The only attention you get nate is by being an ass to people. You must be so mad that your car has NEVER gotten any credit. Oh wait your little PS mod, hahahaha - what a joke! You car sucks, face it. Again it's so sad that you dwell on me. But to me, it's a compliment. It's a honor that you spend so much time thinking about me. Everybody sees what you do, and go what a LOSER!! So keep dreaming of me nate. Don't kill yourself because I have so MUCH more than you. If you make any stupid post, consider it vanished!!! That way you won't get the attention that you crave. Least I can say I have 2 badass cars that I have done a lot to, can you say the same, nope. I get paid damn good money too, and it shows. This isn't the real world on here nate, I know you love the show, but get a life! You'll reply and say, "I'm not jealous", typical answer from a jealous person like you. "My name is nate, only attention I get is by acting 6, too bad my car sucks and no one likes it".....

To 88DX68, you only have a problem because I don't like your lame ass wheels. You also are dwelling on the fact I don't like them, and are trying to be funny by making little posts to me. Your just as lame as nate. Take your little black hubcap car and go somewhere else. You make a negative post to anybody consider it vanished! Your 3G gives 3G's a badname. Believe me, many agree. Looks like your rollin studded tires, is it snowing where your at?

:321: :flip: :321: :flip: - to anybody who disagrees!

anchovies
11-18-2002, 02:02 AM
Why don't you use the pm or something? Most folks, or maybe it's just me, could care less about the rants on both sides. It's interesting sometimes though :D
Thanks.

2Fast_Fiero
11-18-2002, 02:04 AM
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!:stick: :lol
Nate, Mike ownz you! HaHa.

YK86
11-18-2002, 02:19 AM
This is getting out of hand. I won't get into you VS Nate since that's been going on for a while. But I have never seen 88lxi68 make a really negative post about someone's car other than yours. There is more to life than having nice cars that get attention and having cash you know. Having more mods on your car doesn't make you a better person either.

Mike89Accordcom
11-18-2002, 02:20 AM
Well sure, I got an awesome girlfriend, school is going good, our family business is busier than ever, and life is great!! Cars aren't everything, but they are good hobbies......

87accordlxi
11-18-2002, 02:33 AM
mike, bottom line is that you are no better than anyone else here, no matter what you may have. it took alot of balls to come out here in the open and say what you just said, and i think it's going to end up hurting you. and deleting the posts that are in question (including the one that 88LXi68 posted in General this evening) is only destroying any evidence that may be useful.

im gonna ask that all discussion on this matter be kept to this thread. we dont need threads all over the board saying "F you nate!" or "mr89accord is a pussy for deleting my posts!" a number of people are going to have somethign to say on this, so all i ask is that it stays here.

GDGuy11B
11-18-2002, 04:09 AM
Mike you're a little pansy ass bitch. STFU, you dont know what your talking about, you sound like the jealous one. Nate hasnt done anything recently, and neither has 88Lxi68. At least there are no more posts saying differently. That was totally uncalled for, especially making the "Announcement" to where no one can reply to in the General and Off-Topic section and in the Information section. I havent seen you post much useful information here, and since i've been on this board, you've done nothing but act like a child. That level of immaturity has no place on this board. And coming from a "moderator" too. I think you should be stripped down from moderator status for acting like a child, wouldn't this be the second time? What are you going to do now, delete my post cause it offends you?

:321: :flipa: :321: :flipa: to you too.

Neuspeed87lx
11-18-2002, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by Mr89AccordLXI

To 88DX68, you only have a problem because I don't like your lame ass wheels. You also are dwelling on the fact I don't like them, and are trying to be funny by making little posts to me. Your just as lame as nate. Take your little black hubcap car and go somewhere else. Your 3G gives 3G's a badname. Believe me, many agree. Looks like your rollin studded tires, is it snowing where your at?

wow mike...that was uncalled for ... its time for everyone to grow up ...i dont think nate is jelous..he just likes to speak what is on his mind ...and there is nothing wrong with that...sometimes i agree it gets out of hand but its funny ...and i assume that you relize nate is just joking..and how can you say 88lxi's 3g gives the 3g a bad name ? i have met him before and his car is really nice and clean ..not eveyone has all this cash to do up their cars and at least the effort is there

Neuspeed87lx
11-18-2002, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by YK86
There is more to life than having nice cars that get attention and having cash you know. Having more mods on your car doesn't make you a better person either.

that saying should be put on the home page of 3geez.com

88LXi68
11-18-2002, 05:22 AM
We don't tolerate negative posts on this board. You both are being looked at carefully. I ask myself, how old are these guys, 11, 12, or 8? When you knock someone for something, your jealous.
To 88DX68, you only have a problem because I don't like your lame ass wheels. You also are dwelling on the fact I don't like them, and are trying to be funny by making little posts to me. Your just as lame as nate. Take your little black hubcap car and go somewhere else. You make a negative post to anybody consider it vanished! Your 3G gives 3G's a badname. Believe me, many agree. Looks like your rollin studded tires, is it snowing where your at?

WOW...and I am the NEGATIVE one?? You have just proven why I want your moderator powers taken away! You delete my posts when you dont like what I have to say. I never had problems with you until I posted pics of my car. Your response to them "Ohh get those ugly has steelies off" So my response to all your pics is get those ugly ass chromes off, YET you delete them. So if want to make fun of me, why cant I make fun of you? DEAL WITH IT.

**this is choppy cause I have classes and dont have time to make it all correct grammer wise

OHH YEA..... ITS FUCKING 88LXi68! NOT DX WISE ASS

doug
11-18-2002, 05:27 AM
would somebody delete this thread. or move it to trash or off-topic

Site
11-18-2002, 05:37 AM
Man, years ago I played this role playing game and some people would get so into it that they began to identify with their characters too closely. That's when it's time to back off the game.

89AccordNate
11-18-2002, 05:38 AM
Mike, your losing so much respect on this board. I could care less how much attention my car gets. Sorry I am in no way like you. I Dont mod my car for OTHERS. I do it for myself. By the looks of your post, you mod your car for others, so they look at you. I could care less who looks and who doesnt. I have my car for one reason, and one reason only. It gets me to college, and back and gets me around. Its fun to mod once and a while, but thats where the line is drawn. Whats funny is that by the time you are 25, I will be out of school with a 4 year degree, while you will still be sitting at home. I will be making more then you can dream of making, and you will be at home. You can take your materialistic attitude and shove it up your ass. You might think you have 'lots' now, but for your age, you have nothing. In no way am I jealous of someone like you. I have no respect for the posts you do make, and the ones that you delete. Who says that YOU have the right to judge whether something in worthless or not? If I had the power, I would delete every post that you make because its something that is in no way helpful. Ive never heard you say one technical word on this board.

You are creating a bad name for a moderator, and once again you think your mikey bad ass, but your really mikey immature.

And 88lxi68 has done NOTHING to you on this board. He is the most unconfonrtational person on this board, you jump him for his tastes. FUCK YOU for that. You have no right to bash him for what he likes. We couldnt give a fuck what you like, its HIS choice, and not yours. So shut the fuck up about it. He is another one that will be kicking your ass in a few years when hes out of college.

Go fuck yourself.

Nate.

Neuspeed87lx
11-18-2002, 05:40 AM
lol i was waiting for your reply nate

MoonScryer
11-18-2002, 06:21 AM
Mike: I will agree nate acts like an immature jerk at times, but we also know he does it just to be an ass, and nothing more. You, however regard it as a powertrip, and having Nate step on your dick in the process must hurt, huh?

You are a bad example of a moderator with your petty deletion of posts and use of powers on this board. You should be stripped of your moderator status, as you have no sense of what impartial responsibility is that entails have said powers.

dXsquared
11-18-2002, 06:28 AM
i think that mike should be booted. he is talkin more trash in his post about trash talkers than nate does. you are contridictin yourself and it is just as bad as w/e nate has to say. he is a nice guy and you are getting pissed about nothing. i havent heard anybad shit come out of his mouth in a long time! so what if he dont like ur car. personaly i dont like them either. the spoiler on ur accord is way to big and the Acura looks like a 4X4. sorry... but its the truth. Nates car is so tasteful that u are becoming jealous that you cant make a car sooo custom. you got a stock bling bling car and you put wheels on it!!! YAY!!! and your accord is so mismatched. sorry but i truly think you arer out of hand and i vote you get kicked off or loose ur moderator powers.

Travis

MoonScryer
11-18-2002, 06:35 AM
Repeatedly Mike has been called to toe on his use of moderator powers, and his abuse of moderator powers. Recently he deleted some posts by a member who posted comments on his rims, and Mikes dislike of them. Well, in the end, Mike deleted the post.

Mike has also attacked other members, and spoken out against other members, from a moderator standpoint, not from a ordinary poster's standpoint. He has repeatedly done this, and anyone who says a word against Mike or his comments either gets their post deleted, or gets untold amount of hell from Mike.

The recent thread in the General section that Mike started shows that many of the Moderators of this forum also don't support him or his actions (they can speak for themselves here or in there, I will not name them myself). Granted, Nate is not the last person to need defending, but having a moderator openly slander you AS A MODERATOR is a gross negligent use of moderator power.

I am hereby asking that Mike's power as a Moderator be put in review, or suspended until it can be dealt with. This has come up time and again, other posters like myself are tired of seeing the powertrip and tired of Mike and his abuse of his power. These incidents are making 3geez an unwelcome place to come to. Is this how we want to grow and attract new members?

Also, I am making a screenshot of this post, to see if it gets deleted or not.

General section thread that brought this topic on:

http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9348

guaynabo89
11-18-2002, 06:52 AM
What a soap opera!:rolleyes:

I'd still like to know what 88lxi68 said that got deleted.

Oh and by the way just because someones car is ugly or has tacky mods doesn't mean that you bash them people. Remember if you have nothing nice to say about someone don't say anything at all.;)

chronicsinners
11-18-2002, 07:58 AM
personally ive had my opinion posts deleted by mike aswell, do you realize how uncool that is, you express negative comments towards many of the people on this board, but when others have diffrering views you just delete them. Shallow, fucking shallow. Grow up and learn that people dont always like you or your ideas. You bash my rims because they are flat black. Well i bought them because i like them on MY car, you can have your chrome and yourself centered webpage. Because mike you are on the top of the world arent you? Get off your internet soapbox, and get a life, i have enough drama in my life as is. so shed your tears and move on.
BTW in my honest opinion i dont like your cars. either one of them so delete this i dare you...

88LXi68
11-18-2002, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by chronicsinners
personally ive had my opinion posts deleted by mike aswell, do you realize how uncool that is, you express negative comments towards many of the people on this board, but when others have diffrering views you just delete them. Shallow, fucking shallow. Grow up and learn that people dont always like you or your ideas. You bash my rims because they are flat black. Well i bought them because i like them on MY car, you can have your chrome and yourself centered webpage. Because mike you are on the top of the world arent you? Get off your internet soapbox, and get a life, i have enough drama in my life as is. so shed your tears and move on.
BTW in my honest opinion i dont like your cars. either one of them so delete this i dare you...

I was hoping you would respond. :)

chronicsinners
11-18-2002, 08:11 AM
i just thought of another comment i would like to add while i rant and rave. You are like :"Yea just send me those pics and i will host them for you" dont offer if you will biasly host what pictures you choose, back in the day i asked you to host 5 pictures for me and you were "yea ok, no problem" guess what you never posted them. i guess you didnt like my car despite my many emails, ive also seen posts where people are like "mike hey wheres my pics" Dont commit if you cant follow through, thats the responsbility of being a moderator.

edit: i made a typo, my bad

socal3rdgen
11-18-2002, 09:10 AM
mike you have a problem. someone should make a poll

socal3rdgen
11-18-2002, 09:13 AM
i vote lose power.

87accordlxi
11-18-2002, 09:30 AM
did you bother read my post in this thread? it said that all discussion on this matter will be kept here. im not deleting this, but i am merging the two together

markmdz89hatch
11-18-2002, 09:37 AM
My Turn!

I've been real quiet, and have bit my tongue if I disagreed with a moderator mainly b/c I WAS fairly new on the board, and had no real ground to stand on, nor did I want to be known as "the complainer". Well, now I've been here a while, and have had many helpful, informative, and friendly conversations with many board members. Along with that, I've met quite a few in person.

In fact, I've talked to Steve (88lxi68), and a few times, in conversation he's mentioned that you delete his posts for no particular reason. In the question of why, the answer is unclear. That was never my battle to fight, so I stayed out of it. Now you've confirmed what I've heard from him, and I must admit, I'm very dissapointed. One reason why I've kept my 3G, and refuse to give in to what the aftermarket wants to support, is b/c the majority of what's been done to my car has had to be custom, be it by my own hands, or another member of the board. That, that is what adds to the character of the 3G, what we do is done b/c it's befitting of our taste, not someone elses. We may ask another's opinion of a mod, but that's b/c we're unsure, and would like that opinion. Ultimatly, however, the decision should be made based on what the owner wants.

As for Nate, true, he does take stabs at people, and certainly states his opinion clearly. However, just as every class has it's clown, the board has it's sinic. Take a look through some posts, I've seen on multiple occassions where someone actually awaits "what nate has to say". It's fun, and it's all in fun. Look, if we all took what he says to heart, then why is it that when he was having trouble with his suspension was there such a large and fast number of helpful responses? Nate, Please keep on blasting people, that's what helps keep us all in check. Now as far as Nate's mods, or yours for that matter, please keep in mind, while you bash someone for having less mods then you, that Marc your boss on this board aka. Mr.Admin, does not have much of anything done to his car from what I've heard. So, now I'll tell you, please, for your sake, bite your tongue.

Now Mike, OK, so you have money, thanks for the info. (Not that it matters to me). Now use that money, and take a class on proper writing skills. I'm not saying I'm a pro-writer, but please, the cardinal rule to getting your point across is to be clear and consise, and also to keep the cussing to a minnimum. (Keep trying though.) There are times that we all say stupid things, and on the other hand, we ALL have something to contribute on this board, including yourself. So, on that note, I'll just chalk this one up in the back of my mind, as one of those stupid things, and move on from it. ::edit:: And for the record, both your cars are nice, not my taste (that means I'm not too fond of some mods ::cough::wheels::cough::), but as long as you like them, that's what counts.

socal3rdgen
11-18-2002, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by 87accordlxi
did you bother read my post in this thread? it said that all discussion on this matter will be kept here. im not deleting this, but i am merging the two together

sorry dude i have my blonde days too!

pearldrop
11-18-2002, 10:17 AM
**** grabs some popcorn and soda and leans back in the la-z-boy to watch.*****:banghead:

YK86
11-18-2002, 10:45 AM
Hmm....I mentioned this in the other thread 88lxi68 posted in the afternoon yesterday but the whole thing's been deleted.

We have a procedure here where any offensive post gets moved so all mods can check it out and decide what kind of action to take and will usually be a "under administrative review" thing in place of the original post. There should be no posts deleted at all unless the original poster asked it gets deleted (since they got the answer to their question or because a poll they started keeps coming back up) or the mods have reviewed and decided to dump the post. So with that in mind, I never knew there were so many post deleted until reading this especially since there is no records of what was posted and what was deleted.
EDIT:I should of worded it better since there is a record and a way of finding posts but we don't know or look for missing posts unless someone lets us know since there isn't any logs of when and who deleted what.

Mike89Accordcom
11-18-2002, 11:14 AM
I knew I'd get a response out of you guys. You guys are so predictable. It sure shows......

markmdz89hatch
11-18-2002, 11:42 AM
I knew I'd get a response out of you guys. You guys are so predictable. It sure shows......

Well now WTF does that mean?:wtf:

Mike = :crying: Other moderators feelings toward deleting posts without majority decision or "posters" request=:mad: :angry: :rolleyes:

socal3rdgen
11-18-2002, 11:45 AM
why did this tread become open again. i wanted to post. if yasu did then thats fine. but if mike did it than that really sucks. more power triping.

edit* yes my spelling sucks right now. im at work*edit

87accordlxi
11-18-2002, 11:48 AM
mike locked it, and i reopened it. similar events have happened in the past, and the threads have generally been allowed to stay open for some time

markmdz89hatch
11-18-2002, 12:01 PM
what the hell..???? I just posted something to this thread, and now it's missing...????:confused: :banghead: :rolleyes: :huh:

Site
11-18-2002, 12:04 PM
I think this incident will be a good test to see how the admins and moderators hold each other accountable. In my opinion, Mike's actions require some form of discipline. I predict that if the members can't trust the forum moderators and admins, the forum won't have much of a future. No one wants that.

Thanks, Joe, for keeping this thread open.

88LXiHB
11-18-2002, 12:07 PM

See Nate your jealous of me, and always have been. You have spent countless hours writing posts to me, I love it. I'm glad that I concern you so much that you spend your life dwelling on what I have, and what I have done, haha. Your pathetic Nate! Your little 2 mod accord has NEVER got attention, so it bugs you that mine ALWAYS has. My website is very popular, another reason that bugs you. So don't hate me because I have so much, hate yourself for being so jealous. I laugh at your posts because they make no sense, and you pull shit out of your lame ass. You must sit at home going gosh, "Mike has so much more than me, I better try and be stupid to him"! This is the internet boys, I could careless what is said. The reason I delete posts, well negativty doesn't belong on this board. I see other posts that are useless, I delete them. So that's to all of you. Hey Nate do you have a big picture of me on your wall? I bet you wack off to it all the time. You probably wack off to my cars too. All these years Nate, what can you say you've acomplished? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! You think you know, but you don't. You don't know my life. When did you talk to me online Nate, a time where we had a normal convo, probably 2 years ago. Much has changed since then. You know NOTHING, about my personal life. The only attention you get nate is by being an ass to people. You must be so mad that your car has NEVER gotten any credit. Oh wait your little PS mod, hahahaha - what a joke! You car sucks, face it. Again it's so sad that you dwell on me. But to me, it's a compliment. It's a honor that you spend so much time thinking about me. Everybody sees what you do, and go what a LOSER!! So keep dreaming of me nate. Don't kill yourself because I have so MUCH more than you. If you make any stupid post, consider it vanished!!! That way you won't get the attention that you crave. Least I can say I have 2 badass cars that I have done a lot to, can you say the same, nope. I get paid damn good money too, and it shows. This isn't the real world on here nate, I know you love the show, but get a life! You'll reply and say, "I'm not jealous", typical answer from a jealous person like you. "My name is nate, only attention I get is by acting 6, too bad my car sucks and no one likes it".....

Pot. Kettle. Black. :rolleyes:

Jims 86LXI HB
11-18-2002, 12:10 PM
Pretty sad when your only defense is the "delete" or "close" button. Since that's what your reduced to, turn yourself in and walk away from the badge and holster. You have no respect for those your surposed to serve and you've shown disregard for your fellow moderator's. Both high crimes in my little world.

Let their be no mistake mike, you are now part of the problem. Bigger question is if their's a solution to that.

Hey,...yo,...CHRIS,....how's the popcorn;)

markmdz89hatch
11-18-2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by 88LXiHB

L. O. L.

YK86
11-18-2002, 12:12 PM
I came back to edit my own post and noticed it was locked but Joe took care of it by the time I finished editting it. I think locking it would have cause more threads to start up anyways so most us would have reopened it (so it can stay in this one thread like Joe mentioned earlier). Plus locking it doesn't solve anything in this case.

88LXi68
11-18-2002, 12:19 PM
mike locked it, and i reopened it. similar events have happened in the past, and the threads have generally been allowed to stay open for some time

Shouldnt that show everyone his powers need to be taken away? He starts a shit talking thread then wants to lock it or delete people's posts when he gets the last word in.

Jims 86LXI HB
11-18-2002, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Site
I think this incident will be a good test to see how the admins and moderators hold each other accountable. In my opinion, Mike's actions require some form of discipline. I predict that if the members can't trust the forum moderators and admins, the forum won't have much of a future. No one wants that.

I reopened it right after joe's post, lol:lol mike did it again.

Believe me, as a group we're not the least bit pleased. Thing is, the top of the 3g food chain aren't the most prolific(ms) visitor's and marc has his own situation that's been keeping him away. So it's not for a lack of caring that something hasn't been done. They are simply not here to do anything,.......yet.:D

markmdz89hatch
11-18-2002, 12:26 PM
Joe, Jim, Yasu = The Man, The Man, The Man!!!

88LXiHB
11-18-2002, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Jims 86LXI HB
Pretty sad when your only defense is the "delete" or "close" button. Since that's what your reduced to, turn yourself in and walk away from the badge and holster. You have no respect for those your surposed to serve and you've shown disregard for your fellow moderator's. Both high crimes in my little world.

Let their be no mistake mike, you are now part of the problem. Bigger question is if their's a solution to that.

I think that Mike should lose his Moderator status, NOT because I have any bad feelings towards him, but because of his "locking dissorder". He has had this problem for as long as I can remember, and I think it's time it stops. Moderators should act like adults, not delete someones oppinion just because they don't agree....

Just because you don't like how someone spent THEIR money on THEIR car, doesn't give you the right to openly bash them. Notice how I said "bash", because you don't just say you don't care for the mod, you outright make fun of it. Moderators should not do that.

socal3rdgen
11-18-2002, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Site

couldnt of said it better

SQ is the SQUAD
11-18-2002, 12:34 PM
where is the poll to vote, we must have a vote i say the vote should go liek this mods/amnims votes count as 51% and users votes count as 49% of if we should give mike a boot as a mod and give him 1 strike as a member, and 3 strikes your out. we must vote. can i please get bobs opinion on this, as an old geezer he always has something to say, and most of the time what he says makes alot of since, i guess with age come wisdom

dXsquared
11-18-2002, 12:34 PM
wher is the poll??? i think everything that isnt relivent should be cut from this thread... then lock the comments and still make the poll available. then all members could read what has been said and vote wether Mike stays or go's. that would be fair. then someone could let mark see the poll and he could take his powers away.

COOL???

Travis

PS... what does mike mod anyway?

88LXiHB
11-18-2002, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by DXHATCHBACK
wher is the poll??? i think everything that isnt relivent should be cut from this thread... then lock the comments and still make the poll available. then all members could read what has been said and vote wether Mike stays or go's. that would be fair. then someone could let mark see the poll and he could take his powers away.

COOL???

Travis

PS... what does mike mod anyway?

Accord Pics

dXsquared
11-18-2002, 01:07 PM
accord pix??? that is an easy job that can be filled by anyone! its not like he needs to know about somthin special... get him out!!!

Travis

pearldrop
11-18-2002, 01:17 PM
***damn, this popcorn is salty....anybody got any chapstick?****

P.S. "Jerry!! Jerry!! Jerry!!

markmdz89hatch
11-18-2002, 01:19 PM
...and the thread came back.... ....do do, do do, do do....

Anyway, Travis, I think this thread should stay open b/c like many mentioned, we're trying to contain this conversation to this thread only, and don't want the topic to reappear in other threads. If it's closed, those that still have something to say might be tempted to open another thread to have their opinion stated. I think that this thread can act as that poll for now. Just everyone express your frustrations, concerns here, and we can leave it up to the moderators and admin to determine the proper course of action.

dXsquared
11-18-2002, 01:25 PM
i guess thats sounds alright... i wish we could just DELETE Mike... that would be nice... anyway... i can take his spot when we get him unpowered!
Travis

87accordlx
11-18-2002, 01:26 PM
i vote to remove mike of his powers
i've talked to nate on MSN a few times and he is a really cool person, on the board he can be a bit of an ass but he's just speaking his mind and that's allowed.and 88lxi68 has been a great asset to the board as far as technical know how goes, he's helped me out with a few things and i thank him for it. but mike should be stripped of his mod powers, he's creating a hostile environment that could be driving away new members, and mike neither one of your cars are to my taste, but i'm not going to bash them in front of everyone like you do. and nate wwas right, you are loosing respect on this board.

markmdz89hatch
11-18-2002, 01:27 PM
hey Mike, ur right, Nate is an ass....

Read it yourself....:deal:
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8824

PS... Nate, You'll get my order via PM in just a few days. I gotta tag the coupe now too.

markmdz89hatch
11-18-2002, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by 87accordlx
i vote to remove mike of his powers
...and 88lxi68 has been a great asset to the board as far as technical know how goes, he's helped me out with a few things and i thank him for it.

I second that... ...he drove to my house (45 min. away) for two weekends straight to help me with my 5spd. swap. Now I'm sportin' a 5spd. I also went to his house where we installed my suspension. (Thank god for air tools!)

dXsquared
11-18-2002, 01:35 PM
see how cool he is? so now someone has to find a thread where mike is being cool? he has all that Bling Bling like he tells us so lets see how much he gives to 3geez?

He should be gone!!! i dunno how come it is goin on for so long. i went to school this mornin expectin to come home to "mike" not "Mike the ass that can delete anythin he dont like!!"

Travis

markmdz89hatch
11-18-2002, 01:45 PM
c'mon now, let's keep things into perspective, Mike really is one of the first in the 3rd Gen community, and has been a help to some. I agree about the removal of mod. privelages, but he should def. not be banned from the board. Afterall, as mod. of the Accord Pics area, he's been good about posting pics, and has posted threads apologizing to those that sent him pics which he has not posted. He's also good for a nice comment now and again...
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7124

Actually, he's helped out in a greater capacity then many realize. Technically, in order to post pics, you should be a member of the board. (PS. That also helps keep this board up and running) I too am an abuser of this privelage, as you can see, I don't yet have a 'Foundation Member icon on my name yet. Mike's been bending the rules and accepting e-mailed pics which he posts for many of us. Let's at least give him credit for that.

Grant2k
11-18-2002, 01:49 PM

exactly.

and also, Mike, what you are saying is that you are better than other people, particularly people with less money than you. what the fuck? do we live in a society that is ruled by classesism(spelled wrong i bet)? so do some of us have to bow down to you because we may not have as much money as you? do you kick homeless people in the street? what you said is just uncalled for. get over yourself.

marc49
11-18-2002, 01:53 PM
JESUS CHRIST

I come home sick and I see this shit.. Mike has been removed from moderatorship.. I have been getting complaints about peoples posts missing and being deleted for some time, and I was looking into it, but it's been escalated and I am forced to take this action.

I regret that it has come to this and that we have some "drama" on 3geez once more. We've had this problem before but I decided to give a second chance. A 3rd chance will not happen.

I'm going to bed now, cause I feel like absolute shit

87accordlxi
11-18-2002, 01:57 PM
i agree that mike should stay on the board. no matter how you look at it, he's still an asset.

but im sorry mike, you're the only moderator where there's been a history of arguments drama surrounding you. and if marc decides to permanently remove your moderator priveledges, then i'll agree with that. coming out and making this huge post MF'ing nate and 88lxi68 was not appropriate for a moderator, and i told you that it wasnt a good idea from the start! now youre gonna accuse me of not being a good friend to you, even though i was right. you could have went about this in a different way. you could have moved anything you didnt like to the admin section so we could see what angered you so much. but instead you deleted it, which leaves us in the dark as to what was actually said. and now all the evidence we have from you is this irrational thread that effectively ended your tenure as moderator here.

im really sorry mike, i still consider you my friend, and i know you helped me get where i am today. i am always grateful for all you did for me, but never before have you done something this inappropriate. and i would have told you that back on ezboard just as i am telling it to you now.

Jims 86LXI HB
11-18-2002, 02:39 PM
i agree that mike should stay on the board. no matter how you look at it, he's still an asset.

Asset?
Review his post's. Not just the first page, but 2,3,4,5,6 ect.

http://www.3geez.com/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=23550&sortby=&sortorder=&pagenumber=1

RobT5580
11-18-2002, 02:40 PM
Im not taking sides because yeah i have been talking to mike for some time periodically but i must say that this is a bit out of hand mike considing this board brings us all together and i have been on this since almost day one when Brian created the original board. I dont think its proper to delete someones posts just because you dislike them. Your power is to delete inappropriate things. This yr i have been to 3 Accord meets and just meeting you guys it was like we were all freinds and we had a blast especially at Englishtown. I am freinds with all of you guys so dont take this negatively mike i just think your being unfair with your power. Everyone has their opinions and you did start this whole thing up again. I understand when you guys bash people that bring negative things to the board but dont bash on other members that contribute to this board.

88LXiHB
11-18-2002, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Mr89AccordLXi
I get attacked, and you guys don't do shit. I got all your backs. I don't mean "fuck off" to you in general but shit, wake up, and take action for a change. Nate and 88lxi68 are out of control.

:lol How are Nate and 88Lxi68 out of control?

markmdz89hatch
11-18-2002, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Jims 86LXI HB

Asset?
Review his post's. Not just the first page, but 2,3,4,5,6 ect.

http://www.3geez.com/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=23550&sortby=&sortorder=&pagenumber=1

Jim, ur right the "it's all about me" and ego trip does nothing but leave a bad taste lingering the the mouths of anyone that was directly targeted. I agree that the majority of those threads you listed are a good example of what should not be said here. If he was a new member and blurted out half of what he has recently, the course of action might be banning but, mainly because of his tenure here on this board for many years now, I feel that he's at least entitled to stay as a regular (powerless) member. The bottom line is, he does like his 3G, and prides it as his own, and that is the underlying theme and common interest that bring us all here.

markmdz89hatch
11-18-2002, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Mr89AccordLXi
I get attacked, and you guys don't do shit. I got all your backs. I don't mean "fuck off" to you in general but shit, wake up, and take action for a change. Nate and 88lxi68 are out of control.

How can anyone here agree with that statement, you deleted any of their incriminating posts before anyone had a chance to read them. I completely disagree.

88LXiHB
11-18-2002, 03:24 PM
http://www.o-t.us/upload/guest/locked2.jpg

J/K Mike, I still love you http://forums.off-topic.net/images/smilies/kiss.gif

markmdz89hatch
11-18-2002, 03:25 PM

J/K Mike, I still love you http://forums.off-topic.net/images/smilies/kiss.gif

That has to be one of the funniest smilies I've seen so far...

gr3k0sLaV
11-18-2002, 04:48 PM
In defence of mike, MIke has perfect right to say what he did, scour through 3geez and read Nates posts, he tends to flame, troll.

MIke is nothing but respectful, polite on the board, far from Nate who likes to flame and attack, cop out, or whatever it is. Nate speaks his mind, or more to the point Nate likes to troll.

I don't deny Nate has done a service to the 3rd gen community, I was one of the first to post his defence after some user attacked him for charging high prices on shit. But yes he can be an ass.

Mike on the other hand is practically one of the founders of this community, his was one of the first sites I found relating to the accord and really was one of the key reasons for me really pushing to get my accord.

Mikes always been the encouraging sort, which really the evidence is clear by reading his threads, nate on the other hand....

to ban mike, it is wrong.....
to remove his mod powers, there is no reason.
to flame him, is unjust.
to respect him and what he's done, goes without saying.

Jims 86LXI HB
11-18-2002, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by gr3k0sLaV

Mikes always been the encouraging sort, which really the evidence is clear by reading his threads, nate on the other hand....

to flame him, is unjust.

Sorry to completely disagree, but a cruz threw his post history, which anyone can do, completely convict's him on all counts. You ask me, your out to score points as a sly way to stick it to nate. Problem is, their are things you do not know that have been said that further erode your plea. Blind love is great, but in this case it's pretty sick and harmfull to those that you are implying are liar's.

marc49
11-18-2002, 06:07 PM
I want to clarify something right now for all the new members. You're right if this was Mike's first problem or act that, then that would not justify having him removed from moderatorship, but past transgressions combined with what happened today more than justify the actions taken.

Deletion of posts is not something new, it has happened before and we dealt with it. Then over time we gave Mike a second chance and more opportunities again, and once again we have a problem...

As administrator's and moderator's we have a higher standard to hold than other members, we may not like what someone is saying about us, but that does not mean we just go deleting threads that cast us in a negative light or contradict our view points. If that was true, gr3k0sLaV would never have any of his posts seen ;) lol j/k..

I know all the older members understand why this action was taken, I hope the newer members can accept that this action needed to be taken

Grant2k
11-18-2002, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by marc49
If that was true, gr3k0sLaV would never have any of his posts seen ;) lol j/k..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
i still love you buddy.

AZmike
11-18-2002, 06:22 PM
Mike's moderator status should be stripped (or stay removed from what it sounds like). This is a place to share ideas--even if they differ from your own. Another member's posts shouldn't be deleted without their permission with very few exceptions (Nate's goatass pictures for instance).

I can't think of one post of 88LXi68's that should have been removed. Nate says what's on his mind and that's fine with me. Sometimes it may be stupid, but often it's at the very least amusing.

And for the record, I don't like how your cars look either Mike.

1989 DX R
11-18-2002, 06:33 PM
Well, I don't particularly follow the "Bling-Bling" school in automotive modification...but to each his own.

I don't like Nate's trolling...but it adds humor sometimes, and he says things that we are all thinking but dont want to say.

However, 88lxi68 has never done anything wrong, at least that I have seen, he has been a helpful member, on- and off-line. Just because he follows a different school of automotive modification, doesn't mean he deserves to be ridiculed or berated.

Mike, grow up, don't act like we're insulting your manhood when we talk about your rims.

Nate, you've been pretty good lately, hell, you've been outright normal really.

88lxi68, you've done nothing wrong, just chill I guess.

socal3rdgen
11-18-2002, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by gr3k0sLaV

to flame him, is unjust.

truthfully i have never seen mike do anything wrong except for this occasion.which to me after hearing marc speak about it was a problem before, warrants stripping of modship. i on the otherhand have seen you and nate flame each other before. but it usally amounts to nate is witty and you usally want to fight about it instead of being witty back. to me (notice i said "to me") your examples of mike being a perfect moderator and nate being the one who should be banned are biased. and this is my opinion. you have never did anything to me and i like you being on the board. so dont take it the wrong way. :wave:

87AccordsterLx
11-18-2002, 07:16 PM
wow... I caught this at the end as I have been working and could not get online... but as most of you know, I have been with you guys for quite a while as well... long before nov. of 01 as it says to the left... Mike was the first one to introduce me to the 3gs board which led us to our transgressions through ezboard, AF, etc... but as I look back on it, all he did was say go to this site. I saw his webpage and emailed him. That was it. Although I know of some of the accorences in the past I have never noticed it being as bad as it has gotten reciently. Sorry Mike but you steped over the boundries man. Just becasue this is an automotive forum it doesnt mean that you can delete posts that arent directly relating to the topic in hand. Those little posts that we make are just another thing that lets us see the sides of eachothers personalites that we wouldnt usually see. Im really sorry to see this happen but I think it is just in its cause. Marc I hope all is going well with you at home...

MoonScryer
11-18-2002, 07:43 PM
Thanks for the turn around Marc, hope you feel better....

Coroncho80
11-18-2002, 07:45 PM
Man, what the hell is going on here!

No offence, but I can't not believe that most of you guys take this like if somebody has slap you mom a couple of times in front of you. It seems like a couple of you guys don't have lives besides your username's. This is a freaking GREAT place and I've met a couple of you guys and I think you guys are the bomb! and I've always had a killing time when we're all together, but come on! It's not like if Mike killed somebody or commited a terrible sin or something. I understand that I'm fairly new here and I don't know the whole story about all of you guys, but don't you think you all are pushing it just a little?

We can all agree that Nate is a "Fuck face!", but hey! it's all fun. We all play around, joke around and that's it. There is no need to take it personal (I believe). I agree what Mike did was wrong. He got punished for it and that's it. Let's leave it there.

I've met Steve (88lxi68) in person and he is a pretty kool guy. He had helped me in so many occations just like Mark, Jay, Rob and many more of you. I was also reading some of your post and I think they look like a letter to the supreme court or something. Just like this one from MoonScryer1:

Mr89AccordLXi - abuse of power and role
Repeatedly Mike has been called to toe on his use of moderator powers, and his abuse of moderator powers. Recently he deleted some posts by a member who posted comments on his rims, and Mikes dislike of them. Well, in the end, Mike deleted the post.

Mike has also attacked other members, and spoken out against other members, from a moderator standpoint, not from a ordinary poster's standpoint. He has repeatedly done this, and anyone who says a word against Mike or his comments either gets their post deleted, or gets untold amount of hell from Mike.

The recent thread in the General section that Mike started shows that many of the Moderators of this forum also don't support him or his actions (they can speak for themselves here or in there, I will not name them myself). Granted, Nate is not the last person to need defending, but having a moderator openly slander you AS A MODERATOR is a gross negligent use of moderator power.

I am hereby asking that Mike's power as a Moderator be put in review, or suspended until it can be dealt with. This has come up time and again, other posters like myself are tired of seeing the powertrip and tired of Mike and his abuse of his power. These incidents are making 3geez an unwelcome place to come to. Is this how we want to grow and attract new members?

Also, I am making a screenshot of this post, to see if it gets deleted or not.

****Dude, no offence but cut me a fucking break!!!!!!!!! This looks like a Death Penalty letter! :D

Anyways, I'm out 'cause I'm at work and I feel like shit! I just thought to add my thoughts here like most of you guys. Thanks!

Neuspeed87lx
11-18-2002, 08:09 PM
i do agree with the decition that was made....but the bad thing is i feel there is going to be hard feelings between mike and other members....which sucks...we should all get along....dosent mean we have to agree with eachother ...but respect eachother ...in fairness to mike...he was a big reason i got into the 3g...and problally the same for others...i have talked to mike over instant messenger and he seems like a really nice person... he did help me out when i first got started with the 3g...someone needs to step up and be mature so we can get back to normal

Neuspeed87lx
11-18-2002, 08:11 PM
ps....ill mod the pics section :chainsaw: ;)

Coroncho80
11-18-2002, 08:14 PM
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Jayyyyyyyyyyyyy! whippppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeee

87AccordsterLx
11-18-2002, 08:43 PM
I'll co-mod behind Jay... :D I have my own server with tons of space... I'd be happy to help...

carlessNcareless
11-18-2002, 08:43 PM
yea well since ive been on these boards for damn near a year and a hlf now, i figure i owe my 2 cents.... nates always talked shit, bottom line its what he does, as sad as i am to say when i originally posted pix of my accord when it was decked out in hot topic declas, nare cruched it. i ran outside fter his pot and removed every single decal..thank you nate for helping me see the light.. but no matter what its his opinion... and the only time steves ever sid anything wrong to me was when i got big headed over getting my teg i dissed 3geez and he put me in my place..id trade my teg for his accord any day(and maybe id throw in a testicle) otherwisehe was nice as shit when i lived i CT and even let me hang out with im and his friends... and mike.... your damn acord looks like the cover car for the first ever lowrider euro mag back in 92..but tis 10 year later? what the f***? and that ghetto azz acura gives us acura owners a bad name :( nate and steve..keep it clan ;)

MoonScryer
11-18-2002, 08:44 PM
Bite me Coronco :D ;)

Yeah, well, I write stuff like that, but only for after they are gone....heh.

carlessNcareless
11-18-2002, 08:47 PM
oh yea, didnt 3geez split up b4?? i remeber getting an email saying some1 had made a new board or something due to probs betweenmoderators a looooong time ago

markmdz89hatch
11-18-2002, 08:50 PM
I think it was Mike that started a new board b/c of these same types of problems in the past. 'least that's what i heard. Please correct me if I am wrong, I don't want to give bad information

pmip
11-18-2002, 09:07 PM
I've been reading this all day, and figured I needed to say something. When I first got my accord a while ago, I searched on the internet for anything about the 3rd gen accord. The first site I came across was Mike's. Because of his site, I found the old ezboard site, and I found out that 3rd gens could be modified and look sweet. Now if Mike really deleted those posts just because he didn't like what they said, I do agree that his mod abilities should be taken away, but I really hope this doesn't leave any hard feelings or grudges. Mike is really a large asset to this board and I really respect him.

89AccordNate
11-18-2002, 09:18 PM
Well, I would like to add my confessions, and true feelings for mike in this post. I recently became soft hearted, and I found my inner self, I feel sorry for mike. Whats not to love, let me add onto this. Mike is officially my valentine stud for this Febuary, and no girl can take him away, no matter how fat and ugly she is. When we went to band camp together, mike was always there to lend me a hand at shining up my chrome flute before I stuck it up his 'love channel' (as he called it). I had a black flute, but he didnt like that and refused to touch it. He told me that if I made him play it, then he would tell my mom...and she would find out about our 'special' relationship. I had a chrome trumpet and mike instantly fell in love with it. I told him that it was something that the love was he imagined, but he swore it was love at first sight...he then proceeded to.....nevermind, that was a special moment..mike had that 'grin and bare it' look on his face..it was so sentimental. I loved band camp that year. Mike won the shiniest flute trophy, and most bent trumpet award. The band camp counselors asked, I couldnt admit to what really happened to it.

Mike and I always did phonics together as kids, but mike never understood phonics very well. I tried to tell him that you shouldn't use commas after every word, but he insisted that made him "feel better about himself" and "made him look cool when he typed to AOL to his hoez who really loved his cars and his chrome rims". He had 5 aol instant messenger names, because he had so many hoes and friends, that each list was filled to the max. Ive never known anyone with so many friends, I love mike.

Once mike and I hit high school, mike always insisted on being the mack daddy. I would hang out with mike, and mike would hang out with, well....himself. During lunch I wouldnt sit with him because he insisted on staring at pictures of himself and telling me all of the great qualitiest about himself. He sat at the round table in the corner, alone. He would show me pictures of his car everyday, but everyday they were the same car, only different angles. I never understood. But he showed a lot of girls, and they instantly added him to his AOL list, and that went to that....we all know, mike tagged everyone of them. To bad the majority of them were the fat girls on the flag squad that ate little debbies as a snack after eating enough for 4 people.

These are the special qualities that make me love mike for who he is, and who he thinks he is. (and he can play a great flute with his ass!) Who else has an ego of 5 people, and has nothing to back it up with?

I wish we could all get along, if you guys knew mike like I did....you would think....

He should be riding the short bus with the tinted windows..

I love you mike,

Nate.

socal3rdgen
11-18-2002, 09:26 PM
nate your scaring me with this flute business. i thought you were into goats. :D

Vanilla Sky
11-18-2002, 09:28 PM
remember the video i filmed? ahh... band camp

Derick

87AccordsterLx
11-18-2002, 09:29 PM
HAHAHAHAH!!!! HOLY F#CKING SHIT MAN!!! I love you too NATE!!! LOLOLOL!!! :lol :lol :lol

Vanilla Sky
11-18-2002, 09:32 PM
wait... what ever happened to that video...

Derick

87AccordsterLx
11-18-2002, 09:40 PM
DAMNIT I SHOULD HAVE SAVED HIS POST!!!! lol.... that shit would have gone down in the books... :D

marc49
11-18-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by markmdz89hatch
I think it was Mike that started a new board b/c of these same types of problems in the past. 'least that's what i heard. Please correct me if I am wrong, I don't want to give bad information

unfortunately, you are wrong :banghead: ;)

without going into a 5 page essay on the history of 3geez,

In the past the board was run by a guy named brian. he and justin basically came up with the idea and made it happen. Then brian decided he didn't want do the board anymore, but didn't really want to give up control and we had to move, I just happened to be the first one to start a new board on ezboard and get everybody transferred over there. I couldn't have done the transition without the help of many users that night including mike.

Mike was and will always be an asset to 3geez. However, as an member of the administrative team he has become more of a liability than an asset so tough decisions had to be made.

88LXiHB
11-18-2002, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by 89AccordNate
*THIS POST UNDER ADMINISTRATION REVIEW*

Well, at least it's not deleted...:cool:

87AccordsterLx
11-18-2002, 10:08 PM
I saved it :D

socal3rdgen
11-18-2002, 10:09 PM
no marc moved it to a thread called special times. its in off topic

87AccordsterLx
11-18-2002, 10:13 PM
crap I saw that I thought that nate had reposted it...

Jims 86LXI HB
11-18-2002, 10:14 PM

Well, at least it's not deleted...:cool:

Hmm, I wonder who moved it? It has noting in it that offend's or that is in violation. I think it was moved to not let nate run at the mouth and make this all worse, I dunno.

87AccordsterLx
11-18-2002, 10:16 PM
oh my this is just sooo funny... there is soo much shit going down and none of the mods are in on it... no offence to any of you....

pmip
11-18-2002, 10:23 PM
Hahaha http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid38/p0ce70927b24229e800545b5a6e5c3be3/fd106a44.gif http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid38/p0ce70927b24229e800545b5a6e5c3be3/fd106a44.gif http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid38/p0ce70927b24229e800545b5a6e5c3be3/fd106a44.gif

Jims 86LXI HB
11-18-2002, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by 87AccordsterLx
oh my this is just sooo funny... there is soo much shit going down and none of the mods are in on it... no offence to any of you....

What are talking about, I know everything, including who's the new moderator. When we moderator's put a post under review, nothing pop's up for us to show who did it, nor is it a requirement to tell any other mod as to why you did it.

socal3rdgen
11-18-2002, 10:43 PM
so who's the new fish? jim

socal3rdgen
11-18-2002, 10:52 PM
dam this thread has reached 100 posts today. and im 100 :flip:

Jims 86LXI HB
11-18-2002, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by socal3rdgen
so who's the new fish? jim

Rut row, may have spoken to soon, disregard. May or may not be who I think,...Never mind.

DarknessRS
11-19-2002, 02:40 AM
I haven't had time to read that long ass thread in its entirety, but I've read most of it and I can say one thing. It seems that all of you are going overboard on this whole thing.

I'm not sure how many posts have been deleted, or what Mike's been doing with his moderator ability, but the whole thing between Nate and Mike is easy.

There's no way you can drop the hammer on Mike like this when you look at how many times Nate has violated the rules on this board. There are countless personal attacks on members. At times they are not just simple disagreements or potshots, but very immature and innappropriate responses. One thing in particular would be the obscene picture that he'd use in a number of posts. Sure a lot of his posts are all in good fun, but not all of them.

I'm not saying that Nate should get into any trouble. I just think that it's unfair that we let something slide with one member, yet make a big deal out of things when someone else does it.

I think a lot of you have just jumped on the bandwagon and haven't really thought this through.

gr3k0sLaV
11-19-2002, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by Grant2k

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
i still love you buddy.

:D

gr3k0sLaV
11-19-2002, 04:30 AM
I second this motion

Originally posted by DarknessRS
I haven't had time to read that long ass thread in its entirety, but I've read most of it and I can say one thing. It seems that all of you are going overboard on this whole thing.

I'm not sure how many posts have been deleted, or what Mike's been doing with his moderator ability, but the whole thing between Nate and Mike is easy.

There's no way you can drop the hammer on Mike like this when you look at how many times Nate has violated the rules on this board. There are countless personal attacks on members. At times they are not just simple disagreements or potshots, but very immature and innappropriate responses. One thing in particular would be the obscene picture that he'd use in a number of posts. Sure a lot of his posts are all in good fun, but not all of them.

I'm not saying that Nate should get into any trouble. I just think that it's unfair that we let something slide with one member, yet make a big deal out of things when someone else does it.

I think a lot of you have just jumped on the bandwagon and haven't really thought this through.

marc49
11-19-2002, 06:59 AM
one difference, nate can't delete posts or is in a position of power and influence. Mike was, that is why he is now a regular member. as a regular member he can do the same crap nate does, if he steps over the line like nate does sometime, his post gets nailed like nates do...

cdscowboy
11-19-2002, 12:20 PM
I've only been on this forum for less than a week, but I've seen some of the things that Nate have said...and as far as I'm concerned they're funny!!! I know that all the shit that he talks is all in good fun. If he didn't do it, someone else would. It's inevitable...there's always one clown. However, if he is saying things that can't be explained on the basis of humor, he should get a warning. I guess 3 strikes or whatever. But I don't think he truly means any of the shit he talks...
As far as Mike goes, I didn't know that he was deleting posts, seeing as I've only been here a little bit. I think that's just plain obsurd. Granted, he's got some dough, and could mod his cars to his liking if he wants. And he may have been a moderator, but that gives him no right to remove posts that he personally finds offensive if they're all in good fun. Maybe he needs to grow some hide and think of something to say back...keeping it HUMOROUS, mind you. And that bit about not posting pics of cars that he didn't personally like (after saying he would) is just immature. If you don't want to post someone's car, don't offer. If you do offer, follow through. Act like an adult every once in a while...it'll work wonders.
But like I say, I'm one of the newest of newb's, so what the hell do I know? I just hope things are settled and we can get back to talking about our cars, who pees standing up, and how much air you've gotten in your car:lol. Just relax fellas, and appreciate that fact that the board's even here...

pmip
11-19-2002, 12:30 PM
cdscowboy - Well said!

markmdz89hatch
11-19-2002, 02:14 PM
agreed...

...ps. Marc, thanks for editing my post for me. I think it helped.

Nospeed
11-19-2002, 02:22 PM
cdscowboy...damn that boys good...lol

Y3G
11-19-2002, 03:11 PM
I have been here about 4 or 5 months now.Ya I've got slack from nate about my car.But he's not the First person to say anything bad about my car.People like my car some don't but i don't let that get to me like it seems it gets to others.I've sent a pic to mike and he diden't post it.I didn't care.Can't we all get back to being a happy 3geez family. I have no problems with no one on this board.I have enough drama in my normal life.I come here to unwind and shoot the shit with others who like there 3geez. cdscowboy well said,pearldrop how's the pop corn,and every one else on this site.PEACE

"CAN WE ALL JUST GET ALONG"

89AccordNate
11-19-2002, 07:19 PM
One time.....at band camp.....

http://www.ghalili.com/Nathan/Nate's20Page/3gs/89accordnate.htm

Neuspeed87lx
11-19-2002, 07:21 PM
:lol:

87AccordsterLx
11-19-2002, 07:30 PM
haha... edit the post nate and delete the [/url] and put it at the end of the link....

http://www.ghalili.com/Nathan/Nate's%20Page/3gs/89accordnate.htm

johndej
11-19-2002, 07:35 PM
GD, i've finnally read though all of this. it is infact a pritty good soap opera in my opinion (i'll get some popcorn and find pearl drop). i'm a newbie as a member of thie board, but i've been surfing it for a while. i agree with cdscowboy on it though. i think that nate just likes to be very blunt about things that other peeps don't want to mention. its a good quality and adds comic relief to this board. i also think that mike is pritty good actually. from what i've heard he has been a long time member and has helped alot with making this board. hell, i think he even responded to a post i made. the only thing wrong i see how he let personal preferance interfear with his position as a moderator. but i don't think he should have his position taken away for this, just a warning (the next time it happens though, i'd have him dropped to a regular member).

87AccordsterLx
11-19-2002, 07:38 PM
too late man.. its already happened...

Neuspeed87lx
11-19-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by johndej
but i don't think he should have his position taken away for this, just a warning (the next time it happens though, i'd have him dropped to a regular member).

its happend before though

87AccordsterLx
11-19-2002, 07:39 PM
he is a regular member now...

88LXiHB
11-19-2002, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by johndej
GD, i've finnally read though all of this. it is infact a pritty good soap opera in my opinion (i'll get some popcorn and find pearl drop). i'm a newbie as a member of thie board, but i've been surfing it for a while. i agree with cdscowboy on it though. i think that nate just likes to be very blunt about things that other peeps don't want to mention. its a good quality and adds comic relief to this board. i also think that mike is pritty good actually. from what i've heard he has been a long time member and has helped alot with making this board. hell, i think he even responded to a post i made. the only thing wrong i see how he let personal preferance interfear with his position as a moderator. but i don't think he should have his position taken away for this, just a warning (the next time it happens though, i'd have him dropped to a regular member).

http://www.o-t.us/upload/guest/fd351b70.jpg

Neuspeed87lx
11-19-2002, 07:42 PM
:lol

87AccordsterLx
11-19-2002, 07:50 PM
HAAAAHAHA OWNED!!!!

si accord
11-19-2002, 08:39 PM
All i have to say is that Nate's an inconsiderate ass hole that has nothing but dumb-ass remarks to what anybody has to say. A lot of the things he has to say personally make me sick, and if you're thinking, well just don't look at what he posts, well that's kind of hard to do when he's on the majority of them. As for the deleteing of posts, i don't agree with that, i mean i know i'd be pissed off if someone deleted something i wanted other pple to see. Peace*Sigurl

Sigurl
11-19-2002, 08:44 PM
Aight guys, sry that was me, i was signed on under my boyfriends name, so nate, that was me talking about you, not siaccord

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
11-19-2002, 08:56 PM
:huh: I guess this is none of my biz!! But Why is si's gurl here??? Or all the other g/f?? wtf??? Those Broads should get banned!! Actions were taken!! I thought this topic was 911'ed!!

88LXiHB
11-19-2002, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by si accord
All i have to say is that Nate's an inconsiderate ass hole that has nothing but dumb-ass remarks to what anybody has to say. A lot of the things he has to say personally make me sick, and if you're thinking, well just don't look at what he posts, well that's kind of hard to do when he's on the majority of them. As for the deleteing of posts, i don't agree with that, i mean i know i'd be pissed off if someone deleted something i wanted other pple to see. Peace*Sigurl

It's weird that most people replying don't get that this thread isn't about Nate's behavior. It's about Mike abusing his moderator status by deleteing threads without pesmission, and flaming members. I also heard he made a pretty nasty thread towards the other mods for not defending him. :rolleyes:

So I think Nate should be left out of further replies, because he is not the one this is all about.

87AccordsterLx
11-19-2002, 09:06 PM
this thread is finished... I say it be closed. The matter was discussed and finialized... let it end. Now we just have newbies that have no idea whats going on posting on irrelevent topics...

damackz
11-19-2002, 09:10 PM
hehe well I gotz to speak my mind b4 it closes............I applaud how marc and the other mods handled this situation and once I saw that post about nate and 88 being banned I immediately recognized mike was on a powertrip. Nates been nate since day 1 i mean he has been a huge asset to the board and provided lots of humour. Mike has been a huge part of the success of this board. I think the right moves were made and hopefully this situation is resolved :pimp:

89AccordNate
11-19-2002, 10:07 PM
I think its funny to keep this thread going! Wearing shit in the ground is funny, because it pisses you guys off!

Oh wait, the board already hates me....oh wait....I forgot to care.

But wait! Sigurl has the intelligence of my left testicle after it got hit with a soccer ball! Let me guess, your going to beauty school for a make-up kit? I thought so you slut!

Nate.

87AccordsterLx
11-19-2002, 10:15 PM
LOL!!! you always like to drag shit on!!! oh well it keeps me entertained... keep at it Nate ... it's amusing... and the next post from Sigurl is going to be even more amusing!!! woohoo I cant wait.. oh shit the popcorns ready now I just need a cheap ho and I can enjoy the rest of this thread...

Inabj2
11-19-2002, 11:01 PM
Damn! I missed another nate's post, not to take any sides, this is one long thread, and I read it all..