PDA

View Full Version : Broncos

89T
01-12-2014, 05:10 PM
I have just gained alot of respect for Manning and the new broncos. In the past years of Elway, I toltaly hated the broncos. He was so I this, I that. The media was up his ass. No team. ... tonight Manning said it is not me against Brady! It's the broncos against the Patriots. Enough for me. I bought my first broncos jersey last weekend. I am now proud wear it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

charliekuney
01-12-2014, 09:04 PM
Psht, once the Hawks smash the Broncos at the bowl I get to rub it in my friends' faces for a year. :P

89T
01-12-2014, 09:27 PM
Good luck dreaming. . L o l

2oodoor
01-13-2014, 08:31 AM
I have just gained alot of respect for Manning and the new broncos. In the past years of Elway, I toltaly hated the broncos. He was so I this, I that. The media was up his ass. No team. ... tonight Manning said it is not me against Brady! It's the broncos against the Patriots. Enough for me. I bought my first broncos jersey last weekend. I am now proud wear it.

No doubt youre local, lol, i can appreciate the spirit that's great :) Falcons! There like the manic depressive team of the league, gotta love the crazy ones all the same ...

charliekuney
02-02-2014, 08:11 PM
Psht, once the Hawks smash the Broncos at the bowl I get to rub it in my friends' faces for a year. :P

lostforawhile
02-02-2014, 09:15 PM
well I think denver now has the record of playing in more bad super bowls then any other team, I know they were in at least two of the top ten worst, looks like this is going to be the third one

2oodoor
02-03-2014, 02:59 AM
Ya know other than the touchback from the git go I thought the refs were going to be favoring Denver for the game ( flags on the hawks every other play) but the tables turned and..prett much flipped over! All the negative comments from the Denver coaching mid game didnt help moral niether did the hawk score 22 sec after halftime.
congrats to Denver for the hard work getting there all tbe same

gfrg88
02-09-2014, 09:44 AM
can we just delete this :'(

89T
02-09-2014, 10:02 AM
can we just delete this :'(

I know right. It was a pretty sad performance by the entire team. Hopefully they get it together for next year.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

2oodoor
02-09-2014, 12:26 PM
I know right. It was a pretty sad performance by the entire team. Hopefully they get it together for next year.

Say the word OP & I'll make it happen.
They worked hard to get there, they made it, played it and that in itself is a proud history.

89T
02-09-2014, 01:05 PM
Say the word OP & I'll make it happen.
They worked hard to get there, they made it, played it and that in itself is a proud history.

It's good. I am proud of what was accomplished this season.