PDA

View Full Version : 3g on miamirice.net

8ate8
05-15-2002, 04:57 AM
Check the 'Miami Rice Spreads North' article on page 2 at http://www.miamirice.net

B16 ED9
05-15-2002, 07:38 AM
god damn, they call it rice because the emblem is upside down.
damn, everything to those retards that isnt stock is rice.

so i suppose that they would call mikes car rice then too:wtf:

i'm not gonna get started on the rice thing again:flipa:

HostileJava
05-15-2002, 08:21 AM
i can't find it.

87accordlxi
05-15-2002, 08:41 AM
lol, im always a fan of anti-rice sites. i wouldnt call the 3G with the upside down logo rice, just :gay:
i mean, was he trying to prove some sort of point, or just being stupid?

TeKKnoTeKK
05-15-2002, 11:35 AM
I think he just bought new emblems and didn't know which way it went LMAO

Maydnaella
05-15-2002, 11:57 AM
I did think this was rather original though I would never do it. hehehe
http://www.miamirice.net/09UncleBen/kamikaze.jpg

Bobs89LXi
05-15-2002, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Maydnaella
I did think this was rather original though I would never do it. hehehe
http://www.miamirice.net/09UncleBen/kamikaze.jpg

I know the guy wanted everyone to know it was a Japanese car, but painting it with the rising sun is a tad bit much.

Hoshizakido
05-15-2002, 08:50 PM
A deffinit domestic page i didnt see a single one of there cars that they must think highly of since there so judgemental of all the imports they see and yes
be affraid of the logo it means bussiness

88WhiteLX-i
05-15-2002, 09:06 PM
Who the fuck do these assholes think they are???:rant: They go and criticize every car they can find, it is so pathetic. The beemer they said was all rice looked nice and the other cars did too. BUt I mean who are they to judge, the only car that they said looked nice was a Chevy impala, WTF?!? :mad: I thought the Chevy looked like shit, but thats my opinion :flip: :flip: .... I want to know what those morons drive, probably a Dae-woo......:huh:

Miamirice.com :fight:
:chainsaw:<-----miamirice.com

86AccordLxi
05-15-2002, 09:09 PM
Is that the stock bumper on the upside-down-honda-emblem Accord. That doesn't look factory to me...or maybe I'm just seeing things...

Alex

TAGaCIRCLEa4anarky
05-16-2002, 12:17 AM
i love that paint job on that accord and if i had the money to waste id do something similar, and theycant be domestic fans because the badmouth GM and a ford mustang, and that s14 silvia witht he dark rims was tyte

A20A1
05-16-2002, 01:01 AM
I've heard the term ricer thrown around... and most of the time it's referring to some guy thats not asia... driving an asian car...
(and thinks hes fast)

Then it moved to someone who modified asian cars... fast or not.

Then it''s domestics and imports with mods... functional or not that resemble things found on asian cars.

And now it's a pair of jeans???? WTF... looks too me like the gal's pretty slim, still going to highschool or just in college... and from all the skinny girls I've talked with... they all say that sitting down in the desks at school hurts... so I'm guessin she did that for comfort. :confused:

well anyways... the silvia was cool and the 3G getting ragged on for the ACURA wanna-be symbol was kinda stupid... least they didn't make fun of the kit. :werd:

8ate8
05-16-2002, 04:51 AM
sheesh, you guys are taking this way to far. the only one that understood it was 87accordlxi.. the 3g was on there cuz the upside honda symbol looks stupid. it's not like the description said "OMG, THIS IS SUCH STEWPID AZZ RICE".. he just pointed out the badge.

guaynabo89
05-16-2002, 07:15 AM
the rising sun was done about 3 years ago and was a cover car on super street.

That miamirice is pretty dumb. They need to get some sense:rolleyes:

koniglxi
05-16-2002, 09:27 AM
It does look kinda ricey to me...............just like when people put the acura symbol upside down to make it look like the Honda "H" i like to call that sort of thing:
:rice:

AccordChemist
05-16-2002, 07:25 PM
you see that celica with the wing put on backwards, now thats good comedy! lol:lol

AccordChemist
05-16-2002, 07:29 PM
i just remebered that when my moms toyota got in a slight wreck, she took it to the toyota dealership to get the bodywork done, and then she got the car back and the toyota emblem was upside down, pretty funny but maybe thats what happened to that guy and he just didnt know better...

AccordChemist
05-16-2002, 07:35 PM
the guy who runs this website is just plain doesnt know shit about cars, for instance look at the last picture on this page, http://www.miamirice.net/ghetto4.htm its of an old toyota (cressida i belive?). that is the STOCK hood and hes making fun of it having "cowl induction". and that hood ornament is also stock, its the old ass toyota emblem....ive found alot of stupid mistakes made by this guy on his page...

AccordChemist
05-16-2002, 07:42 PM
yea im making a bunch of posts but look at this here is another example of how stupid this guy is, look at this corvette hes making fun of the quad exhaust tips on it which are STOCK. wtf? they may not be stock but they look exactly like the stock ones. i see new vettes all day long with quad tips...

http://www.miamirice.net/domestic3.htm

yet another example, hes making fun of this ford aspires spoiler which i know for a fact is STOCK. oh and hes also making fun of the tiny exhaust on the aspire but then he also makes fun of all the big exhausts, so what kind of exhaust do you have to have for this guy to not make fun of?? :wtf:

http://www.miamirice.net/domestic9.htm

88Ex-i
05-16-2002, 11:42 PM
ya Mike, i agree with you fully. The guys doesnt have his facts right at all. He would make fun of any car thats not his. For me, I'm just browsing his site to see some nice cars, and for the odd bit of humour. eg: the celica with the backwards wing is rather funny. :lol

A20A1
05-17-2002, 12:24 AM
This is taken from the riceopedia:
Horsepower
Meaning 1: pulling force that American cars have lots of.
2: pulling force that Japanese cars lack.

Intake
Meaning 1: the entire manifold is changed on American car giving 25-35 horsepower
2: changing the air pipe on a import giving -1 to +3 horsepower

To Comment on his definition of Horsepower
I think that Supras and RX-7's have pretty good pulling force... but I don't think they even compare to a Skyline... So that guys statement is stupid.

To comment on his definition of intake
Yes and Intake is used to describe the portion connecting the air filter to the TB, which can be found on both Imports and Domestics... (i.e. The K&N FIPK)
As for the INTAKE MANIFOLD, it can be swapped out in both imports and domestics... so again he made another stupid statement.

A20A1
05-17-2002, 12:31 AM
and here is another one
Downforce
Meaning 1: a downward pushing force gained through use of aerodynamics
2: applied to a wing mounted on a cars trunk or rear uses to get traction,
useless on FWD cars.

A rear spoiler is not useless on a Front Wheel Drive car... Last time I checked a Fwd car had 4 wheels... The hood angle and front air dam/spoiler provides downforce to the front of the car... the trunk spoiler provides downforce the the rear of the car... both giving the vehicle better traction @ high speeds.

marc49
05-17-2002, 06:25 AM
now that site doesn't know shit about rice.. most of the vehicles on there I would not consider rice.. I would consider a lot of them TACKY, but that is different than rice.. And since when did parking to a porsche become ricey??

http://www.miamirice.net/typical5.htm

88Ex-i
05-17-2002, 07:11 PM
looks like most of you would agree that his site is just pointless..........

A20A3Power
05-17-2002, 08:47 PM
that site really is pointless....specially about the civic being took by the astrovan..that was really shitty....i sent him a nasty email...i bet he doesnt even drive a car..

CmputerWiz
05-22-2002, 05:10 AM
Funny that he's seen my car, and doesn't call it rice, but then again I have the power to back up the looks. See how many cars on his site fit that description.

:P

SR

Hoop
05-22-2002, 07:51 AM
That old Toyota is a Camry, not a Cressida as some may have thought. Just thought I'd say that.

Anyway, let the little man defend himself.

8ate8 has a riced out car.....:p

87accordlxi
05-22-2002, 09:04 AM
i like the site, even though i agree alot of the pics arent of riced out cars. but i have to say that the vast majority of them has some sort of tacky mod...

Jarlaxle
05-22-2002, 10:57 PM
Miami is dead-on for most of those cars.

The Aspire's wing is NOT stock--and the tiny tailpipe is pathetic. The problem isn't with big exhaust pipes (my caddy has dual 3"), but with small PIPES and large TIPS.

Yes, he owns a car. The car is faster than most Hondas, but I won't say what it is here without checking with him.

ACCORD EX
05-22-2002, 11:38 PM
what 's up with the upside down emblem !? :wtf:
i see cars where i live have the same problem ! even stock cars !

:confused: :confused: :huh: :huh:

MIKE

ACCORD EX
05-22-2002, 11:43 PM
after viewing some pages !
:wtf: is that !??

and he wrote that comment !

we had to chase this one down, but it wasn't to hard, it is a civic after all.

it's a civic after all ! errr .... err !
this man really hate hondas !! :mad: :angry:

MIKE

Miami Rice
05-23-2002, 03:32 AM
Hey now, I never said EVERY car on the site is rice. Also, I'm not the only one who works on the site. The other person who updates the site is a die-hard honda hater. I personally like some hondas, its just the people who dress up their 86 civic and act like they're fast that piss me off.
The upside down honda logo is not rice, it's just dumb-looking, and I didn't write the riceopedia.
Anyway, this is a rather interesting site you guys have here...1986-1989 accords? Heh...I never knew there was anything really special about them.

marc49
05-23-2002, 05:44 AM
yeah, we're our own little community here.

Personally, if I was you, I would rename some of the categories and get rid of the word "rice" in those categories. For example, the link where it shows all the "luxury cars" with HIDEOUS rims on them, that isn't really rice, but it sure is ugly as sin and tacky...

88WhiteLX-i
05-23-2002, 10:54 AM
So tell us what kind of car do you have Mr. "MIAMI RICE"?? I bet it's a Geo-Metro with Racing stripes :huh: :flip: :lol ...... What kind of people have that much time to go around and criticize everyone else's cars?? It's so stupid, I can see some of the cars you put up on there but most of them look nice, except, ironically the ones that you say look nice... But once again that's my opinion of you and your 'MIAMI RICE' website. :flipa: :flip: :flipa: :barf:

Sabz5150
05-23-2002, 11:00 AM
Everyone has their opinions. They're also free to express those opinions. I'm not gonna string someone up just because they think differently from me.

I have my ideas of what a sweet ride is, as does everyone else. No need to go killing over something as trivial is that.

So, as the Mini ads say... "Let's put away the middle finger."

-5150 :bandit:

Miami Rice
05-23-2002, 11:10 AM
Coming this July I will be the proud owner of a 2002 SVT Focus, because the dealer has to order one in the color i want and that takes 6-8 weeks.:rolleyes: Anyway, yeah, everyones entitled to their opinion, so If you don't like my site, big deal, don't look at it.

Hoop
05-24-2002, 04:07 PM
Now, Can you dig that, SUCKA!!?!?!

guaynabo89
05-24-2002, 04:50 PM
Just bring it

THE ROCK

87accordlxi
05-24-2002, 08:30 PM
a SVT focus would lay waste to our cars. congrats on the purchase, miami