PDA

View Full Version : interior lighting

LX-i prophet
11-20-2002, 12:12 AM
bein a big fan of making my carz look like hellish unholy amalgums of neon, i have a few questions.
while recently installing my new JVC unit i noticed a blue bar above my orig. stereo which appears to be a light that burned out a long ass time ago. so is this worth replacing or should i cut it out and use the leads for a permanent neon install? also, i was unscrewing my door/interior light the other day and i sparked myself six ways to the seventh layer of hell. Apparently i had no idea what i was doing so can someone tell me how to take this off? i wanna use the leads for something else, preferably a neon.
dont worry, ill make everything clean. i hate having tubes and wires stickin up everywhere that s just queer, so i thought about gettin a colored bulb instead, but bulbs then again do not have the same effect as neon.... anyways, tell me if this is a gay idea or not, i wanna get bass lights from a buddy of mine in Japan they come in two strps and mount on your back windshield vertically or horizontilly. they are made of like 5 or 6 LED's and flash on the first led until bass hits then they shoot out (or up or towards each other, whatevcer) then resume to the first. get it? lemme know