PDA

View Full Version : Jim i need help!

socal3rdgen
11-20-2002, 12:30 PM
ok i dont know what is wrong. my car feels like it has developed a buble in the tires. but i cant find any. anyways here are the symptoms. when i try to chirp the tires in first and second gear. (i do it all the time) it just scraps the ground and bounces, its not not a chirp. sort of like maybe my hub went bad or somethin. i need to get this fixed before saturday

oh this is not just a i cant chirp my tires any more cry for attention. my whole front end wobbles and it feels dangerous. something is wrong. my car also wobbles at higher speeds like 65 70 it feels like im rollign over bumps at a constant rate. even on newly paved smooth roads. oh my brakes are bad too. if that helps

89AccordNate
11-20-2002, 03:19 PM
Chirping your tires kills your clutch, your tires, your engine internals (slamming the gas is rough on high mileage cars), and your CV joints.

Your car IS NOT a race car no matter how many exhaust mods you put on it. It wont put up with that, and you probably broke it. Its what we call...premature wear and tear on parts.

Nate.

Jims 86LXI HB
11-20-2002, 03:25 PM
OK, here's a list of things to inspect or comment on the condition of the part. What is the condition of the struts and the springs, warn or broken? Inspect your motor mounts. Check the condition of your radius rod bushings and your lower control arm bushings.

Also, what rims and what model of tire are you running?

socal3rdgen
11-20-2002, 04:14 PM
well the ever since i put this clutch in my mounts have been shaking.. (wickedaccord warned me of this.) after i bought his stage 1 clutch. how do i inspect my mounts. well i mean how do i know if there busted cuz ill get some from jon (wickedaccord) that he affered me before.

anchovies
11-20-2002, 04:15 PM
Try changing the rear tires to the front.
See what happens.