PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Hubcaps and Floor Mats

TNTumbler
01-28-2014, 10:07 PM
I am looking for two hubcaps in 13" Size for a 1988-89 Honda Accord LX. One Left and One Right Directional. Mine are doing the typical Passenger side paint peeling and turning white as I've seen on many Accords of this vintage and older. This is a show car, but not perfect so minor scratches are fine. Also looking for in decent to good shape factory Accord Embroidered Front /Plain Rear Floor Mats in Blue. I'm on disability so don't have a lot to spare. Thanx in advance.

Jeffrey803
01-29-2014, 05:17 AM
I have your hubcaps,I have to look to see what kind of condition they are in,they are in my storage shed,I think I have 2 good ones for you,make offer.thanks! you can email me: [email protected] I am located in Dayton,Tn.

TNTumbler
01-29-2014, 04:09 PM
Let me know if you find them. I have to make a run to my local yards as some have gotten some fresh Hondas in. These cars seem to be scarce with their original caps on them around here.

Jeffrey803
01-30-2014, 06:45 AM
Let me know if you find them. I have to make a run to my local yards as some have gotten some fresh Hondas in. These cars seem to be scarce with their original caps on them around here.

I know I have them inside the shed door behind the house,I am just running my stock steelies painted black with chrome trim rings and the chrome Honda center caps these cars came with.I probrobly will never run the hubcaps again.I know 3 are good,1 not so good.didn't know they were left and right directional.what are the 4 worth to you shipped,make it worth my while,it's 9 degrees here now at 9.00am.

TNTumbler
02-22-2014, 09:10 PM
I'm still looking for the OEM Blue Honda Accord Floormats (Front and Rear) if anyone has a good set for sale. I'm also looking for possibly the rear mud guards and possibly the window vent visors. Thanx in advance everyone.

charliekuney
02-23-2014, 03:11 PM
^ Note that he is looking for floor mats for a sedan. They differ from the coupe/hatch in the rear.

TNTumbler
02-23-2014, 05:07 PM
Thank you Charlie. Yes I have a 1989 LX Sedan. Scratch the Mud Guards off the list as I found a set today at the local salvage yard. Got a package deal along with the Cassette/Cup Holder front console section, a third brake light, and replacement radio.

charliekuney
02-24-2014, 12:48 PM
You got the rear mud flaps from a 1988-1989 sedan, correct? I found out the hard way that 1986-1987 sedans, 1988-1989 sedans, hatches and coupes all have different rear mud flaps. (Four styles in total.) They all look similar but they all have slightly different shaped bumpers that cause the flaps to not line up correctly.

charliekuney
02-24-2014, 06:14 PM
HON-DUH is selling his factory stereo from his 40k miles '89 LX sedan. Same color as yours, too. haha

TNTumbler
02-24-2014, 06:28 PM
Charlie I don't see bringing myself to pay anything over $35.00 to no more than $40 bux w/ Shipping for a 25 yr old Factory Radio no matter what the mileage. Yeah, the new radio I got has hiccups as well (add explicit language here). And I'm back to looking for the 1 Left and 1 Right Hubcaps in decent to good shape. Other deal seemed to good to be true. :( Oh, and the on the Mud Guards. Yes I found out the hard way about the different bumper styles. I found a 87 LX in white and I snagged them, then I found the 88 LX in Champagne which had them as well. I took one of the 88's off and I tested the 87's on the rear bumper. Like you found out, I found out as well .... NO GO! But there was a guy following me around wanting the 87's mud guards for his '86 LX-I, so I gave them to him and I kept the 88's. I also told him about 3Geez.com! So we might end up with another member. :D