PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used Jasper?

Reptile
11-23-2002, 11:36 AM
Has anyone ever used a Jasper product. I'm thinking I'm going to order and engine and tranny from them. Can anyone help me? Heres a link=
www.jasperengines.com

offthahook
11-23-2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Reptile
Has anyone ever used a Jasper product. I'm thinking I'm going to order and engine and tranny from them. Can anyone help me? Heres a link=
www.jasperengines.com

You will never be able to afford their stuff for our cars. Plus, I don't believe they stock our motors; they rebuild the one in your car for like $2800...

Reptile
11-24-2002, 06:48 PM
They sure as hell had better be the best for that kind of price!

HostileJava
11-26-2002, 07:51 AM
Don't want to scare you but, my parents replaced there motor in there 89 Oldsmobile Cutlass and it went through 2 Jasper Motors before they got a good one.

AZmike
11-26-2002, 09:26 AM
That' a little surprising after watching the video on how their process works. Looks like they do really good work. I still think that I'd get an imported low-miles engine first.

HostileJava
11-27-2002, 07:26 AM
Well, I heard from my dad (of course he found this out after they had already bought the first motor from them) that they were doing things kinda shady a while ago and that an article came out about it in some major magazine and since then they've changed there ways.