PDA

View Full Version : Podcasts; Do you listen to them? and if so, which ones?

Hash_man_Se_i
02-25-2014, 08:58 PM
Had this discussion with a friend the other day... While I am back at school now and taking public transit most days (parking at school is a scam!!) ... I have really gotten into listening to podcasts on my commute and while doing school work. What do other 3g'ers listen to?

For me I really just listen to two genres, automotive related and video game related.
Always listen to The Smoking Tire Podcast (the guys behind Tuned on Youtube's Drive channel and the Smoking Tire), the Giant Bombcast (entertaining video game podcast), Podcast Beyond (IGN's Playstation podcast).

Sometimes listen to;
-Autoblog podcast
-Joystick podcast

Dr_Snooz
02-26-2014, 07:59 PM
Alex Jones!!!!

At least for podcasts. If you're talking about downloaded videos, I'm a fiend. I don't have a TV, no reception and refuse to pay for cable. Instead, I download terabytes of documentaries, radio interviews, how-to's, and everything else I can get my greedy mitts on from YouTube. I've been burning through a bunch of stuff on woodgas generators lately and have spent extensive time on UFOs, ancient astronauts, eschatology, ancient/biblical history, conspiracy theories, etc in the past. My video folder currently is over 68GB and includes stuff on solfeggio tones, the Tarot, the holographic universe, building with hemp, David Wilcock, psychic spies, transhumanism and on and on and on. Last night I watched a documentary challenging relativity theory and proposing an alternative electrically-based model for planetary motion. Any time I tackle a new project I scare up a how-to video. Whenever I need professional tips for doing something better, I catch a tips video. I was just watching a video on laying laminate flooring around doors before I logged on. I hate how clunky YouTube is, but I LOVE the breadth of topics available.