PDA

View Full Version : an assload of problems

lucytripping
03-06-2014, 01:04 AM
Hey guys my names kyle and im new to the forum and been doing tons of research.... but sometimes cannot find what im looking for!

I would really like if had a 3gee buddy i could just Facebook message to assist in diagnosing issues and advice in how to proceed.

The forum doesnt always have what im looking for and threads often can be days before a reply. Please add me on fb. Id really appreciate it!!!!

https://m.facebook.com/kyle.eats.3

2oodoor
03-06-2014, 06:26 AM
Welcome Kyle! If you know fb then you know how to join the group there yes?
I see your questions here on 3geez were responded to in very reasonable time so I disagree with your view :)
Facebook is heavy traffic so you stand to get a lot of response but a lot of unusable and erroneous info, not always though so just be advised to take it in stride jyst as you would here by reading others experience.
Your issues so far you mentioned are common, not frequent, issues and are covered here all over the place. We've recieved compliments from other car forums on how helpfull this site is, plenty of positive feedback, so consider that when you read the negative comments from frustrated people.
There is a moderater on facebook that should recognize your name now that youve requested and they will help you out with joining ok :)

lucytripping
03-06-2014, 08:05 AM
thank you? ha
and i didnt expect replies so quickly ive never seen a forum really with such speedy replies.

and i just cant find threads on some of the problems i already have, so i too am getting frustrated every few hours it just seems like another problem arises and i dont know how to diagnose but want to learn and ugh!

haha but thank you.

Dr_Snooz
03-06-2014, 08:18 PM
Patience grasshopper. Us crusty old buzzards have to climb out from under the car and shower off the grime before we touch the 'puter. Far as we know, face book is what happens if you fall asleep while reading. LOL

The info you need is here. Take a deep breath, pace yourself and you'll have the car running before you know it.

Gemini2003
03-07-2014, 10:42 AM
Yes this site is gold mine.

You should learn to search as well, not the forum search... google search

to search all of 3geez.com do this in google:

in googlesearch for this "Site:3geez.com *subject matter*"

Or CLICK HERE -----> Let me google that for you (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=site%3A3geez.com+fuel+gauge)