PDA

View Full Version : ps2 placeing

hondarcr34
11-25-2002, 05:03 PM
hey guys where should i put my ps2 in my car cause i havea a7 inch screen and i need to place that where the radio goes and i secured the radio right under neather it its screwed into the floor panels and then all the wires need to reach the back too soo i was thinking in the glove box or something ne one got ne ideas or pics thanks

smufguy
11-25-2002, 07:47 PM
how about under the seat? And the cd tray like open under the seat so u can change the cd u know? but yeah, u need to have it above the rail that goes under ur seat cause of the heat vent under there. get a small cheesy 12V cooling fan and put it there.

hondarcr34
11-25-2002, 08:03 PM
yea i would but with the weather up here and the snow i would be affraid for the winter cause of the wet ness. i was thinking about customizeing the blove box or that little arm rest in the back seat i dont know im still looking for ideas though
thanks

gr3k0sLaV
11-29-2002, 08:15 PM
yer I modify the glvoe box to fix the ps2, just i'd put some kind of shock mounting or something...

Cobraman15
11-30-2002, 02:39 PM
you could create a box for the ps2 and mount it between the console and the floor. Im makin a cd holder under my console.

87hatch
12-04-2002, 10:11 AM
my ps2 is under my driver side
seat!

toastyghost
12-04-2002, 10:19 AM
I knew someone in high school that gutted his PS2 (this was right after they came out.. rich fuck) and put the innards in some kind of custom mounting bracket that fit in the stereo cut-out in the dash. Since he had it all hooked into his system anyway, he just used the PS2 as his CD player...

Neuspeed87lx
12-04-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by toastyghost
I knew someone in high school that gutted his PS2 (this was right after they came out.. rich fuck) and put the innards in some kind of custom mounting bracket that fit in the stereo cut-out in the dash. Since he had it all hooked into his system anyway, he just used the PS2 as his CD player...

i was wondering if that would work .... its a great idea ..i think thats what im gona do

toastyghost
12-05-2002, 09:30 PM
It is bad-ass man but personally I don't think I'd have the balls to tear apart a $200 video game system. Actually yeah I'd have the balls, just not the bankroll...