PDA

View Full Version : HELP! different type of socket b20a

hant
03-15-2014, 07:05 PM
My ECU (and stereo) has been stolen and they cut the wires and take along socket. they just leave the wire strip that has been cut

so i change the harness and ECU(PH3) with new one. JUST HARNESS, used old engine loom.All of it just plug n play all same.

The small problem came, when original engine loom socket not same with new harness. (i bought OBD-0 PH3 ECU with harness)

I decided to follow the recommendations from CAROTMAN (thanks to him) and my car engine is running now.

If one of the connectors has too many wires, this means those extra wires shouldn't be used on your current engine anyway. I'm sure you can match the wire colors and leave the unused wires unconnected.

i leave the unused wire unconnected. The unconnected wire colour is yellow,yellow-black,red, and black-blue

THE BIG PROBLEM TO ME IS, PGM-FI CHECK LIGHT IS ON! incdicator blinks code on ECU LED is 14 (electronic idle control)

I check on the intake manifold it not use any actuactor/sensor anything it look like other source to run the idle control im not sure.

HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS PROBLEM TO MAKE PGM-FI CHECK LIGHT IS TURN OFF. thanks..and sorry bad english.. :lol: :lol:

*this small problem has been solved* the real big problem above

hello... im newbie here with accord...im from malaysia..sorry bad english.. but i had a problem with harness

my engine was B20A (gold top i think) had a problem with harness and ecu..

so i change the harness and ecu with new one. (from B20A black top engine)

there got 2 socket, the first one perfectly matching and can be connected...the problem for second one...it different socket type and number of wire..(female-female socket)

any ideas how to solve this problem?.. or can i get wire colour code so i can cut the socket and connect with the same colour?..

hant
03-16-2014, 08:27 AM
help!.. anyone know and got ideas?..,,

Dr_Snooz
03-16-2014, 02:57 PM
Have you tried downloading the Russian manuals that Paul uploaded? The first five links on the wiki's manual page (Honda service manuals - The 3geez Wiki (http://3geez.wiki-tv.com/Honda_service_manuals)) are from him and I think at least some of them cover your engine(s). With any luck, you'll find a pinout. If not, then I would recommend that you buy the factory service manual from the dealer.

carotman
03-18-2014, 06:31 PM
Hmmm there is no easy answer here.

If one of the connectors has too many wires, this means those extra wires shouldn't be used on your current engine anyway. I'm sure you can match the wire colors and leave the unused wires unconnected.

Do you have a vacuum advance distributor on your current engine?

hant
03-22-2014, 12:13 AM
Hmmm there is no easy answer here.

Do you have a vacuum advance distributor on your current engine?

there no vacuum advance distributor ... i think it just normal distributor... thats mean i can leave the unused wires? 8 wires (from engine) has same colour and can be match like you said... if i leave the unused wire unconnected.. im afraid when switch on the key.. dashboard meter show engine check light on how about that?

hant
05-07-2014, 10:49 AM
help!.. does anyone know other idea?

AccordB20A
05-11-2014, 12:36 AM
the blacktop loom has more wires because it has a couple of extra sensors on the intake manifold. you should be safe it match the wire colours. or find another gold top b20a engine loom.

hant
05-13-2016, 06:56 AM
My ECU (and stereo) has been stolen and they cut the wires and take along socket. they just leave the wire strip that has been cut

so i change the harness and ECU(PH3) with new one. JUST HARNESS, used old engine loom.All of it just plug n play all same.

The small problem came, when original engine loom socket not same with new harness. (i bought OBD-0 PH3 ECU with harness)

I decided to follow the recommendations from CAROTMAN (thanks to him) and my engine car is running now.

i leave the unused wire unconnected. The unconnected wire colour is yellow,yellow-black,red, and black-blue

THE BIG PROBLEM TO ME IS, PGM-FI CHECK LIGHT IS ON! incdicator blinks code on ECU LED is 14 (electronic idle control)

I check on the intake manifold it not use any actuactor/sensor anything it look like other source to run the idle control im not sure.

HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS PROBLEM TO MAKE PGM-FI CHECK LIGHT IS TURN OFF. thanks..and sorry bad english.. :lol: :lol:

hant
05-15-2016, 04:35 AM
i hope someone can give me an idea

hant
05-19-2016, 06:21 AM
Bring Up My Post......

hant
05-24-2016, 06:31 AM
BUMP... xde org ke dh forum ni..nate gapo dio lahh