PDA

View Full Version : 4 Wheel ALB. Cant find air emptying things.

ankis44
04-02-2014, 04:02 AM
Hi, having trouble finding those thing wich i dont remeber what called is when u empty air from your brake system. And im having 4wALB if it makes any diffrence? And a quick thing, is it any diffrence between the brake disks in 4wALb and a ordinary accord brake?

cygnus x-1
04-02-2014, 08:27 AM
Hi, having trouble finding those thing wich i dont remeber what called is when u empty air from your brake system. And im having 4wALB if it makes any diffrence? And a quick thing, is it any diffrence between the brake disks in 4wALb and a ordinary accord brake?

Are you talking about the bleeder screws? They are usually on the back of the caliper towards the top. There may be a rubber cap over them.

The ALB system was not available in the US so I'm not familiar with it, although I don't think there is any difference in the discs between the two versions.

C|

ankis44
04-02-2014, 01:04 PM
Bleeder Screws, thats the name! but yea, it was those i was talking about, oh okay, my disks are soon to be useless so was thinking if i could order just ordinary or if i needed to look after something other. But thx for the reply! :D