PDA

View Full Version : Nos

89BadBoy
11-29-2002, 11:56 PM
i'm thinking about getting Nos, any idea on what thats gonna cost me? and what all should i do to the engine before the nos? if i'm gonna go for the easy horses i wanna do the biggest shot i can without blowing it.

dXsquared
11-30-2002, 12:28 AM
well a conversion to EFI will be first on the list... then i guess u could run a 45 shot or so. if u dont wanna get EFI, then you will need a custom made injector plate. they go between the carb and the intake manifold. they shoot NOS into the path of air and fuel and makes power.

Travis

Experimental_Honda
11-30-2002, 07:56 AM
dont they make one for the weber? i would not use the stock carb if i was poping shots man sounds a good way to break some thing..........

dXsquared
11-30-2002, 09:57 AM
yah... i think they do... im gonna check that out cuz when i put my Lude engine in, i want NOS. I have a Weber so half the work is done...

Travis

dXsquared
11-30-2002, 10:11 AM
110 american dollars from Australia. the have a full kit for 450 bux. i am thinkin of buyin the plate ten buyin my dads old Nos bottle and get some lines and solonoids. that would be pretty cheap.

go to GOOGLE and type
"Nitrous Plate for Weber DGV"

you will come to OZ racing and then look down te list for like 4 cylinder, 2 barel.

Travis