PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Basslink

Nate2310
11-30-2002, 03:13 PM
Have any of you heard of the Infinity Basslink amplified 10in sub?

I am really thinking of buying one.

What are your thoughts on it and have you heard it or do you have it?

Vanilla Sky
12-01-2002, 08:33 AM
i've heard of them, but i've never heard one of them in person... i hear that they add more bass than you would think, but you can do much better for the price... you can just use conventional subs and a regular amp and you'll prolly be much more satisfied

Derick

Nate2310
12-01-2002, 10:54 AM
I'm not really going for all out bass, I just want to add some to my system and I found one of those for 200 bucks and that seems like a good price

Vanilla Sky
12-01-2002, 11:23 AM
go to a shop that carries them and ask if you can hear it... if you like it, then you answer your own question

(btw, i'm not trying to sound like an asshole...)

Derick

87DXHatch
12-08-2002, 11:29 AM
You can do much much better for the money.

Pioneer 12" ~$60
Prefab box ~$20
Bazooka amp on eBay ~$70
Wires ~$20
TOTAL: ~$170 give or take probably $30

Pioneers are really decent budget subs... I recommended a pre-fab box but you can make your own (and it will sound MUCH better) for about the same price (4'X8' 3/4" Medium Density Fiberboard = $20) and you'd have a TON left over. The Bazooka amps that the return buy guy on eBay is selling are decent amps that make rated power. They also are of decent build quality. For wiring you can go to Wal-mart and get an 8-guage kit. For the same amount of work and money as the Basslink you could have a system that would be at LEAST 3X as loud and deep.

:wave: just my advice