Well, today I did 2 out of the 4 mounts. I completely cut apart the passenger side mount, rewelded it, and replaced the bushings with softer ones. It sits about 2 inches lower now, closer to the motor/tranny's axis of torsional vibration. I also replaced the driver's side bushings too. I'll post pics as I go, I still have to replace the back mount bushings and build a front mount. I can't use the teg style front mount, it will hit my crossmember..so time for more welding, I guess..
I also want to see if I can use my old hard bushings for my radius arms, that would be really nice. Hopefully the wheelhop/excessive annoying vibration will be gone soon.