1982 Accord hatchback with the ek1 and an automatic trans (rare). CVCC 1.8L

I am seeking information leading to the where abouts of:

side draft carbs + intake, I know they made them, but haven't seen them for years.
Canadian head that will fit my ek1, I am unsure if I need an intake to do this swap or not
4-2-1 header? Again I have seen them, but finding one is like a needle in a haystack.
weber kit? Who runs it? I can get a 32/36 and adapter plate for a decent price, but want to make sure this is worthy of doing.

I had some trouble with vacuum actuator doohickies in the magic black box on the firewall, so I have some vacuum lines bypassed on my carb which is not ideal. My diverter valve does nothing, so if let off under heavy acceleration it back fires like a 22 being shot off. I am also pretty sure my rings or valve seals are leaking oil past, it blows blue at idle and pretty bad on startup, but not enough to lose any oil between changes?

I will post pictures at some point. The car is baby blue in pretty good shape, interior is gutted for the most part, and the hood is sprayed with bed liner . This car has been in my family since brand new in 82 and I have owned it since late 2005