Thread: Need help

Vehicle
    N/A for the public eyes;)

Need help

Ok I saw this Accord (I think) with a front bumper that ive never seen before in the June issue of Super Street. It has a web site name on the car, one problem. The web site is in Japanese. If someone has a translator or something could you please help.Heres the site
    Plans have changed....The car is gone & im on to a new project....Nissan Maxima & 240sx/S13 Silvia....But the modders of the 3rd Gens still have my props. Not to many other cars take tha drive to do like a 3rd Gen

Vehicle
    87 Accord EX , 5spd , Manual
    here is altavista translator ! just write the url of the site and select japanese to english translation !it works pretty good !

http://babelfish.altavista.com/
    3geez member since October 4th 2001

Vehicle
    thanks, it wasnt on the site
    Last edited by 89AccordGSR; 05-19-2002 at 09:26 AM.
    Plans have changed....The car is gone & im on to a new project....Nissan Maxima & 240sx/S13 Silvia....But the modders of the 3rd Gens still have my props. Not to many other cars take tha drive to do like a 3rd Gen

Vehicle
    85 Suburban, 86 Accord EX-i, 89 Accord SE-i, 90 Accord EX-R,
    That site (in the first post) is for Option. It's a Japanese car magazine/video company. Can you scan any pics of the 3rd gen??
    www.b20accord.com

Vehicle
    I did, but the file was to big to drop on 3geez