Thread: 84 Factory Electrical Troubleshooting Manual

DX User
    Vehicle

84 Factory Electrical Troubleshooting Manual

I jumped on this prize via E-Bay. Factory book, same silver color as the shop manual. Wondered if it made any sense to the 3geez management to accept a CD with the book scanned on it so all could look at it on the site. I don't know why or how computers work, I just hit them severely if they fail me. But, I could scan this here book as time permits and get it on a master disk, and send a copy to the master keypicker if it could be planted on the site.

Vehicle
    86 hatchback, 1990 Lincoln Towncar

Re: 84 Factory Electrical Troubleshooting Manual

Quote Originally Posted by Withilt View Post
    I jumped on this prize via E-Bay. Factory book, same silver color as the shop manual. Wondered if it made any sense to the 3geez management to accept a CD with the book scanned on it so all could look at it on the site. I don't know why or how computers work, I just hit them severely if they fail me. But, I could scan this here book as time permits and get it on a master disk, and send a copy to the master keypicker if it could be planted on the site.
    we have the 89 electrical troubleshooting manual on the wiki as well as a bunch of other manuals, so I'm sure we can use it, I'm trying to think who did the upload to the wiki

Vehicle
    1989 Lx-i Hatchback

Quote Originally Posted by Withilt View Post
    Nice find ! Always nice to get a hold of vintage literature.
    It would be good to get it scanned from front to back. The online 89 manual has some holes in it and is missing some pages. More importantly rhat its a valuable resource is the fold out vac and elect schematics.

1989 Accord Lx-i hatchback (current DD project)
    1986 Olds Cutlass 442 clone (never ending project)
    3Geez resident body man
    Owner of Wreck-less auto body

Vehicle
    86 hatchback, 1990 Lincoln Towncar

if you know anyone who needs anything scanned from a 2nd generation Civic manual, I also have one of those, If I can find my power cord for my scanner, I'll start working on it. I don't think they had separate electrical manuals yet for that generation,

Vehicle
    1985 Accord SEi

Quote Originally Posted by lostforawhile View Post
    we have the 89 electrical troubleshooting manual on the wiki as well as a bunch of other manuals, so I'm sure we can use it, I'm trying to think who did the upload to the wiki
    Dr. Snooze got the 1985 USDM Service Manual uploaded for me. Something is wrong with the 3geez Wiki right now though, and he doesn't know how to fix it.
    Last edited by 2geeSEi; 01-06-2015 at 12:24 PM.

Vehicle
    1989 Accord LX-i

We lost our host. We're working to move the info to this site and will update when that time comes.
    Dr_Snooz

"I like to take hammers, and just break stuff, just break stuff." - Beavis

1989 Honda Accord LX-i Coupe, 240k miles, MT swap, rear disc swap

Shop manual downloads available here: CLICK TO VIEW