Thread: Dark rims?

LXi User
    Vehicle
    1990 Honda Accord Ex 5spd.

Dark rims?

Who makes a 5-spoke graphite looking rim? I saw some on a Cilica today and i thought they were kick butt. I dont want graphite rims, just those dark ones. And final question do they come in a size that i can just strap them on and go?
    "If you were paying attention DANIEL you'd know the Nintendo's pass threw everything!"
    - Col Jack O'Neal - Stargate sg-1.

Vehicle
    1987 Hatchback phreak project
    yes they do and i have the tires that u want for them... there are many wheels available that come in "gunmetal" color... from like 600 bux plus tires to like well over 2000 bux... i have some 17 inch tire that may interest u...

Travis
    www.cardomain.com/id/dxhatchback

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle
    86 Honda Accord LXI HB 5-sp

Re: Dark rims?

Originally posted by Immeraufdemhund
    Who makes a 5-spoke graphite looking rim? I saw some on a Cilica today and i thought they were kick butt. I dont want graphite rims, just those dark ones. And final question do they come in a size that i can just strap them on and go?
    What size do you want? 15", 16" or 17"?

Look for 4x100mm bolt patter's and a MINIMUM 40MM offset. 42mm, 43mm, 44mm and 45mm are fine. In fact you may HAVE to have 45mm offset to run certain sizes.

Here's a list of tire sizes that will NOT rub and DO NOT MAKE YOU ROLL THE REAR FENDER'S They are also correct height, so your speedo will be correct and your car won't be slower cause you got tires that are TO TALL. NO OTHER TIRE SIZE APPLIES.

195/55-15
    205/50-15

195/50-16
    205/45-16
    215/40-16 (!!!! MUST HAVE 45mm offset, NOTHING LESS)
    205/40-16 (will run no problem, but not a proper plus size)

205/40-17
    215/40-17 (slightly over to be a true plus size. 42mm offset will require rolling rear fenders. 45mm offset may avoid rolling rear fender, but may not,....iffy)

LXi User
    Vehicle
    1990 Honda Accord Ex 5spd.
    hmm.. i'd like 15 or 16. 17 is just too big for my taste. hmm.. I have a vague idea of what those sizes are for the tires. Which one has better road hugging abilities? and of those what would be the size of rims say 15x7??? or something like that. Here is a set of rims i'm looking into.

http://www.victoriatire.com/wheels.h...082-89&size=15

i'm also looking at another set from

http://www.jaydm.com/slipstream.htm

the Rota Flat Black Slipstream, or the Rota Flat Gun Metalic Slipstream
    Last edited by Immeraufdemhund; 12-18-2002 at 01:26 PM.
    "If you were paying attention DANIEL you'd know the Nintendo's pass threw everything!"
    - Col Jack O'Neal - Stargate sg-1.

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle
    86 Honda Accord LXI HB 5-sp
    Hey definately get the rota's their gonna be allot lighter than the RS Limited rims and thier cheaper to. For tires get 205/50-15's and Falken azenis sports or the kumho 712's (make sure they are the WR or ZR speed rated Kumho's, the VR And HR rated one's are not as sticky). The Falken's are a slightly grippier tire.