So i picked up a 1981 Honda Accord about 5 months ago.. and i have been reading through most of the 1g posts and elsewhere. But when i visit the other links (SUCH AS *Restoration and Custom Fabrication*).. i really only see stuff about 2g and 3g accords. Which i know is what this site mostly consist of.
But i was wondering... anyone want to fill my young head with useless knowledge on custom things to do to my 1g? By all means, LINKS and PICTURES are welcome.
IDEAS THAT I HAVE HAD FOR IT (but don't know how to go about doing so)
1. headlight retrofits to rid myself of the sealed beam headlights (found)
2. ARP studs in an EK1 motor 1.8L?
3. Slim fans and radiator from say.. a DA Integra. These fans ARE HUGE
4. DIY reupholster for the interior
5. The proper way to dye a dash
6. ANY NEATTTTTT ELECTRICAL IDEAS
Come on guys, I have an empty mind waiting for all the Knowledge some of you vets have to offer.