Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Member Conduct"

Vehicle
    1999 Penalty Box
    empty
    Last edited by Vanilla Sky; 01-22-2003 at 07:01 PM.

Vehicle
    '95 Supra, '08 CBR 600RR, '89 LX-i Coupe (R.I.P.), '88 LX-i Sedan (R.I.P.), '87 LX-i Sedan (R.I.P.)
    Originally posted by amalgumjoe
    "3geez has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of this site to determine compliance with Terms and any operating rules established by 3geez and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. "

To me that says that we can go on posting what we have been. Marc's just covering his ass so that he doesn't get sued or something because of something stupid someone posts. All the royalty of 3GEEZ has ever asked of us, that I've seen, is to be grown up about things.
    very well stated.
    Greg

1989 LX-i 2dr 5spd (R.I.P.)

2008 CBR 600RR -- 1995 Toyota Supra NA -- 2013 Nissan Frontier Pro-4x

Vehicle
    2006 Mazda 6 S
    First off, DON'T POST A BILLION TIMES, time when one post will do. you see there is this little "edit" button above "post reply" I know post reply is bigger so it must have more power, but edit works just the same way when you want to add points to a post

Second, I didn't tell you to remove your signature because it was offensive. I didn't tell you to remove it period. I didn't get a chance to see the signature to make my own opinion of it.
    But saying that, I trust the judgement of all the moderators.. If you think it shouldn't have been removed, PM me the contents of your signature and I will make my own decision. That doesn't mean I will allow, but I will look at it for myself.
    I'm just like any other member on this board.......

SEi User
    Vehicle
    burgundy 86 honda accord/ brown 89 chevy caprice wagon
    i asked him to remove his signature nicely.

i should have kep the transcript of the AIM conversation.

his signature read

lesbian+dinosuar=lickalotapuss.

i think thats offensive.
    Want your A series to kick a B series engines ass?email me for detials or check out our site

WWW.ACCORDCENTRAL.COM

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle
    86 Honda Accord LXI HB 5-sp
    I just can't believe I'm seeing people arguing in a thread called, "member conduct" Sad, really sad

Vehicle
    1991 Supra Turbo W/ 12k Miles
    Originally posted by Jims 86LXI HB
    I just can't believe I'm seeing people arguing in a thread called, "member conduct" Sad, really sad
    THANK YOU JIM!!!!! I was trying to help out not create a thread for you all to whine in. Suck it up. It's just a car forum its not your freakin future here ok. You can stop posting as easly as you started... no strings attached. If you dont like this board then FIND ANTOHTER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one cares!!!!! Im so sick of everyone whineing!!!! Has anyone noticed that the only people staying cool about this is the Mods/Admins and the orgininal 3geez members... (except Nate...) Marc hasnt lost his cool yet even with you all complaining. Which tells you all that its not the moderators its YOU! So go cry about it cus its just the biggest deal in the world right! GET OVER IT!

~Nathan~

"There's always something waiting at the end of the road. If you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place."
    ~StOcK PiCs~

Vehicle
    1999 Penalty Box

~-empty-~

i have edited all of my posts that were uncalled for... i IMed marc with the reaso and an apology... i will copy and past that into here for all to see

Livininstereo: hey man
    Livininstereo: sorry about all that shit
    Livininstereo: something had me pissed off (i forget what...) and i just kept ranting
    Livininstereo: come to think about it, it was one of the moderators that i talk to on a regular basis that keeps tellin my to stop takin the drugs i am prescribed to keep sane
    Livininstereo: i guess that's why i just ranted on the board
    Livininstereo: i am off to edit all my posts made in that one thread

there it is... take it or leave it... i am sorry...

Vehicle
    '95 Supra, '08 CBR 600RR, '89 LX-i Coupe (R.I.P.), '88 LX-i Sedan (R.I.P.), '87 LX-i Sedan (R.I.P.)

Re: ~-empty-~

Originally posted by Vanilla Sky
    i have edited all of my posts that were uncalled for... i IMed marc with the reaso and an apology... i will copy and past that into here for all to see

Livininstereo: hey man
    Livininstereo: sorry about all that shit
    Livininstereo: something had me pissed off (i forget what...) and i just kept ranting
    Livininstereo: come to think about it, it was one of the moderators that i talk to on a regular basis that keeps tellin my to stop takin the drugs i am prescribed to keep sane
    Livininstereo: i guess that's why i just ranted on the board
    Livininstereo: i am off to edit all my posts made in that one thread

there it is... take it or leave it... i am sorry...
    that's cool, some people are too prideful to even appologize. at least you did. way to go! :super:
    Greg

1989 LX-i 2dr 5spd (R.I.P.)

2008 CBR 600RR -- 1995 Toyota Supra NA -- 2013 Nissan Frontier Pro-4x

Vehicle
    96 Civic (Turbo lsvtec) /87 accord lx/95 civic dx
    yes im sure marc will appreciate that ... its cool what you did dude
    Jay

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle

Re: ~-empty-~

come to think about it, it was one of the moderators that i talk to on a regular basis that keeps tellin my to stop takin the drugs i am prescribed to keep sane
    SAY WHAT! Unless your chatting with someone that has his own office and has a DR at the beginning of his name, do not ever do that again.

Don't listen to anyone but your doctor and theripist(ms).
    Last edited by Jims 86LXI HB; 01-22-2003 at 11:10 PM.

Vehicle
    1999 Penalty Box
    nah, i am still takin the meds... it's just this person keeps telling me there is nothing wrong with me... i had a judge tell me that... i got halfway through schematics for a car bomb before i gor put in the fuckin hospital (yes, too much info, but i needed to clear that up)

edit: yes, a doc perscribed the meds...
    to anybody that didn't read what was said above, what jim posted is the reason i got pissed and ranted on the board last night
    Last edited by Vanilla Sky; 01-22-2003 at 11:21 PM.

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle

to anybody that didn't read what was said above, what jim posted is the reason i got pissed and ranted on the board last night
    Jim, jim who? I wasn't the reason behind all your post's, you did all that without I posted a thing, I posted a general comment after you were done.

Vehicle
    1991 Supra Turbo W/ 12k Miles
    He's a little confused Jim... I say we just let him be...
    ~Nathan~

"There's always something waiting at the end of the road. If you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place."
    ~StOcK PiCs~

Vehicle
    1999 Penalty Box
    come to think about it, it was one of the moderators that i talk to on a regular basis that keeps tellin my to stop takin the drugs i am prescribed to keep sane
    that's what i meant by "what jim posted"... i didn't me that jim was the one that had me pissed... it was someone else

so don't worry jim... i won't come after you with a shotgun or anything

Vehicle
    1989 Accord LX-i 5 speed hatchback
    Culpeper, Va.- home, JMU (Harrisonburg, Va.)- school
    dude we arn't having any patch adems things here are we? oh well, i think the rules are a good thing, but stuff should be debt w/ on a case to case basis anyway. and should banning be warented, banning should be done.
    "Eat, Drink, and be Merry!"

Vehicle
    1989/Honda/Accord SE-i FI 5speed Coupe
    We have already established the banning part..... Anyone who doesn't comply with the rules after being told several times will or could be banned.... Hey we have to set guidelines here in order to make this board useful... I mean we won't get anywhere if all were doing is arguing and fighting all the time, if that where the case without rules.... C'mon this is a a great site, which I consider to be my home, as well as other 3geez enthusiastics out there too, and I love this board... face it guy's without this board some of us would be lost, if not all would be lost.... can you honestly tell me there is alot of 3gee sites out there?? No I don't think so.. I mean this is by far the only site that I know of that represents The 3rd generation Honda Accords and were pretty damn lucky to have 3geez around... It's also a great way to have meets and share interests and Idea's about our cars... and like mentioned above, if ya don't like the rules, then maybe 3geez.com isn't for you.... Well I think it is well said now, I think most will agree with this one..... Thanks for listening from my point of view... Lataz
    I will alwayz drive my 3rd gen Accord, ya'll will neva c me driving a 4 door Ford.. lol